The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL GM Mode

Go down 
+9
Holybatman
JohnMicheals
TheSwedishAce
Matt Wall
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
MercilessEarth
Twysted
Dave Turner
Ragin' Rick
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:37 pm

gotta watch out for doubles, Xenmas. several of those stars are already taken
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 pm

MercilessEarth wrote:
gotta watch out for doubles, Xenmas. several of those stars are already taken

I looked through each and every one of those lists and not a single one was taken

EDIT: Double checked. Only Yokozuna was already taken.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:56 pm

ryback and cesaro are already on my roster, sabu is on dave's but due to a trade should soon be on mine as well
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 pm

MercilessEarth wrote:
ICW Final Starting Roster

Men's division:
Bret Hart
Macho Man Randy Savage
Chris Jericho
Edge
(ICW World Heavyweight Champion - major)
Antonio Cesaro
Curt Hennig
Christian (ICW Canadian Heavyweight Champion - minor)
Lance Storm
Chris Benoit
Owen Hart
Damien Sandow
Kurt Angle
Vader
Curtis Axel
Raven
Ryback
Finlay
William Regal
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin

Nobuhiko Takada
Taka Michinoku

Women's division:
Molly Holly
Stacy Kiebler
Trish Stratus

AJ Lee (ICW Women's Champion)
Bull Nakano
Layla

Tag Teams:
Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel)
Edge and Christian -only occasionally-
Bushido (Takada and Michinoku)
World's Greatest Tag Team (Benjamin and Haas)
United Kings (Finlay and Regal) (ICW World Tag Team Champions)

Heels are red
Faces are blue
^
Back to top Go down
Holybatman
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Next Weeks Card For Tuesday Night Heat

Number One Contendership to the SHW Tag Team Championships
Steel Cage
Brian Kendrick and Paul London vs Terry Funk and Vampiro

SHW OddBall Championship Match
Brian Pillman (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Non Title
Mark Henry vs Kevin Thorn

Number One Contendership for the Ironman Championship
Chuck Palumbo vs Chris Masters

Non Title
If Miz wins, he gets a shot at the title

The Miz vs Hardcore Holly

Btw, I got the game but it doesn't work right so if it's not a big deal, I would like to simulate these matches in my head and just play "Be the booker".
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Changed my roster; I'm pretty sure everyone on my list is now free.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:17 am

Wednesday Night Whiplash #2 Results

Gail Kim def.  Lita

Gail went after Lita with sheer aggression, targeting her neck. She managed keep her grounded and nearly had the match won with Eat Defeat but Lita kicked out. Gail soon found herself on the receiving end as momentum seemed to shift in Lita’s favor. But Gail Kim rebounded and trapped her foe in a painful Christo Submission Hold that targeted Lita’s shoulder and neck. Gail was relentless and didn’t let go until Lita passed out from the pain was pinned afterwards.

Bruno Sammartino def. Scott Steiner

The Italian Superman traded power moves with The Genetic Freak in a back and forth contest. Bruno seemed to have Scott in dire straights with a bearhug but Big Poppa Pump fought free only to be rolled up in a small package for the pinfall win shortly there after.

Sin Cara def. Sycho Sid

This was a true david vs goliath contest. Sid seemed to have the match rolling well in his favor, dominating Sin Cara with high impact power moves. Cara managed turn the tides on the Sycho with speed and high flying maneuvers. Sid caught him diving off the top rope with a vicious chokeslam, taunted the crowd, and signaling for the powerbomb. Sin Cara recovered and reversed the finish attempt by Sid  and pinned him with a Tilt-A-Whirl Small Package for the shocking upset win.

Natalya and Kharma vs Alundra and Stephanie

In this tornado tag contest temporary alliances were made and Stephanie McMahon and Alundra seemed to be the more solid unit. They worked over the champion Kharma and Natty seemed in no hurry to stop it. Ultimately, it would be Steph that would slap and pin the women’s champion earning the victory this night for her team.

The Mega Bucks def. The Kliq

Ted Dibiase had The Giant solidly in his corner and Andre even made a timely save when HBK made a comeback and had The Million Dollar Man trapped in the sharpshooter. Kofi too entered the ring after this and hurt The Giant with a dazzling Trouble in Paradise. The action spilled out to ringside where Andre slung Kofi into the steel steps and pinned him in the ring after a headbutt and a big splash while Ted kept HBK busy at ringside.

Second Round Matches for the Northwest Wrestling Championship
Daniel Bryan def. King Kong Bundy

Bryan targeted Bundy’s arm and neck, setting him up for the Yes Lock. But once it was locked in, Bundy refused to submit, crawling to the ropes to break the hold. Bundy rebounded, whipping Bryan in an exposed turnbuckle and flattening him with a Avalanche in the corner. Byran performed a successful comeback however and had Bundy set up of a flying headbutt...or so he thought! The leader of the Yes movement was tossed from the top turnbuckle onto the canvas. Bundy then bounced off the top ropes for a big splash, but Daniel Bryan rolled out’ve the way and hurt Bundy with a running high knee for the win.

Daniel Bryan earned his title shot at next weeks Main Event as well as King Kong Bundy’s respect.

Second Round Matches for the Northwest Wrestling Championship
Kane def. Steve Austin

Shawn Michaels attacked Stone Cold as he made his way down to the ring and slammed his head into the ring steps. This gave Kane a slight edge. He went for the kill early with a chokeslam but Austin kicked out before three. Austin fought back and took the fight to ring side where Kane attempted to put Austin through the announce table but the rattlesnake managed to escape. Once back inside the ring, Austin put the boots to the big red machine and surprised everyone by stealing Kane’s chokeslam and nearly gaining a pinfall. Kane became enraged and came back from near defeat, putting Austin away with the tombstone piledriver.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:34 am

A message from the GM of NCW

As some of you know, Cesaro made his presence known on NCW last week and blatantly interfered in a match and arguably cost Kofi Kingston a match with Sin Cara. Cesaro is not under contract with Northern Championship Wrestling and is actually working for Ice Cold Wrestling in Canada.

I can assume this means either two things.

#1 Cesaro is acting alone and wanted to make some sort of impression on NCW. If that's the case, he's got my full attention and ICW best have a better hold on their talent.

#2 Cesaro is acting at the behest of ICW and invaded just to send some sort of message. Again, if so ICW best respond and soon or I may send some of my own people over there to cause some bedlam.

With Night of Champions just two weeks away, I make the following proposal. Kofi Kingston vs Antonio Cesaro in an inter-promotional match. I'll even have ICW name the stipulation if they want one. Catch is, I'll get to decide on the match type.

I humbly await a reply from Ice Cold Wrestling's GM...

Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Ragin' Rick wrote:
A message from the GM of NCW

As some of you know, Cesaro made his presence known on NCW last week and blatantly interfered in a match and arguably cost Kofi Kingston a match with Sin Cara. Cesaro is not under contract with Northern Championship Wrestling and is actually working for Ice Cold Wrestling in Canada.

I can assume this means either two things.

#1 Cesaro is acting alone and wanted to make some sort of impression on NCW. If that's the case, he's got my full attention and ICW best have a better hold on their talent.

#2 Cesaro is acting at the behest of ICW and invaded just to send some sort of message. Again, if so ICW best respond and soon or I may send some of my own people over there to cause some bedlam.

With Night of Champions just two weeks away, I make the following proposal. Kofi Kingston vs Antonio Cesaro in an inter-promotional match. I'll even have ICW name the stipulation if they want one. Catch is, I'll get to decide on the match type.

I humbly await a reply from Ice Cold Wrestling's GM...

As General Manager of Ice Cold Wrestling in Canada, I have of course heard the news regarding Mr. Cesaro's interference at rival, NCW's inaugural event. We also realize that details surrounding NCW's already apparent and shameful retaliation were completely left out of the news release sent out by NCW officials.

Mr. Cesaro was not in contact with ICW authorities the week of his interference, which leads us to believe he was acting alone, and that there wasn't a feeling of malice toward NCW in our locker room. That is, of course, before NCW seemingly sent Shawn Michaels to Montreal this past week to interfere not once, but twice, in the second edition of Showdown Wrestling, assaulting and severely wounding one of our top stars, Bret Hart, and perhaps even effecting the outcome of his very important matchup. While we at ICW are not impressed with the antics of Antonio Cesaro, and have both fined and warned him that his actions are unacceptable, we now feel like NCW wants to make a bigger deal out of this isolated incident.

NCW authorities should be glad that Mr. Cesaro's prior actions have caused us at ICW to elect not to press legal charges regarding Michael's violent attack on Bret Hart, which included the use of a dangerous weapon. We are willing to move on from this incident if NCW is also willing to move on, and to discipline their roster accordingly.

In closing, if any other NCW superstars do make their presence felt at an ICW show, they do so at their own risk. We certainly want to encourage the highest possible standards of professionalism here at ICW, but we also feel it is necessary to warn rival promotions that we will not be held responsible for what may happen when their superstars or staff willingly interfere in our programming. Mr. Cesaro understands the severity of his actions, and is paying for them. NCW should endeavor to mind their own business, and watch out for their better interests. We do not want a war.

Thank you for your time, and we'll see you at the next edition of Showdown Wrestling, live from Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Next Weeks Card...

Finals for the Northwestern Wrestling Championship
Kane vs Daniel Bryan

Womens Championship Match
Stephanie McMahon vs Kharma (Champion)

Tag Team Championship Match
The Steiner Brothers vs The Mega Bucks

Hardcore Championship Match
Bruno Sammartino vs Sin Cara

Stone Cold vs Shawn Micheals with special guest referee.

Gail Kim vs Alundra Blayze

Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match

Perry Saturn vs Sycho Sid vs Mick Foley
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Rebellion Wrestling   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Championship Division

Toshiaki Kawada (Rebellion Wrestling World Champion) (Heel)
AJ Styles (Face)
Jerry "The King" Lawler (Heel)
Bobby Roode (Heel)
Ahmed Johnson (Face)

Barbed Wire Division

Mitsuhara Misawa (Rebellion Wrestling Barbed Wire Championship) (Face)
Jeff Jarrett (Heel)
Shinya Hashimoto (Face)
Nigel McGuiness (Face)
Ken Shamrock (Heel)
El Hijo De Santo (Face)
Rhyno (Heel)

Tag Team Division

Kejii Mutoh and Austin Aries, The Missionaries of Violence (Tag Team Champions) (Heel)
Ultimo Guerrero and Blue Demon Jr., Monstruos de la Laguna (Face)
Shinsuke Nakamura and Takeshi Morishima, RISE (Heel)
Lex Luger and Shane Douglas, The Devil's Rejects (Heel)
Takashi Sugiara and Tatsumi Fujinami, Dragon Teeth (Face)

First show will happen tonight or tomorrow with results to follow.

Last edited by DullAmbrose on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Blood Simple Wrestling would like to announce the signing of John Bradshaw Layfield, D-Lo Brown, Bam Bam Bigelow and Ron Simmons.

EDIT: Realized Bradshaw was taken. Still signing Simmons/Farooq, Bam Bam Bigelow and D-Lo Brown.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Just realized someone has Sin Cara, so I assume Mistico is out as well. I'll replace him with Suwama.
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 pm

United Championship Wrestling is pleased to announce the signing of Iran Sheik.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Iron"
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:31 pm

MercilessEarth wrote:
Iron"
Some call him Iran.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 pm

ICW Announces the signing of Crush, brah!
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:11 am

In its last free agent signing for a good long while, Blood Simple Wrestling adds The Ripper Paul Burchill.
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:54 pm

United Championship Wrestling is very pleased to announce the signing of Sgt. Slaughter, Ken Shamrockand The Hurricane.

Last edited by Jon Raubbe Van-Dam on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Suwama's agent refused to negotiate with Rebellion Wrestling executives over his salary demands, so he will not be appearing in the promotion. However, we are excited to announce Bobby Roode will be coming to the roster effective immediately.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:34 pm

SHW is very saddened to announce the death of El Torito. Flattened by a train in his home town, we wish for the best for his family.
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:43 pm

UCW has signed Demolition, Los Matadores and Adrian Neville Road Warriors Hawk and Animal. We are negotiating with Mr America.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:36 am

Batman, that's bullshit. See what I did there?
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:22 am

Next Weeks Card for Whiplash. Results can be found here

https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com/t219-northwest-championship-wrestling

Main Event Tornado Tables Match
Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara vs Kane and Shawn Michaels

Mick Foley with Perry Saturn vs Andre the Giant with Ted Dibiase

Kharma and Gail Kim vs. Natalya and Lita

Sycho Sid vs. Scott Steiner

Kofi Kingston vs. Rick Steiner

King Kong Bundy vs Stone Cold
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:07 pm

UCW makes another mass signing with the signings of Lex Luger, Arn Anderson, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Rhyno, The Godfather, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Big Boss Man and Sean O' Haire. RIP

Last edited by Jon Raubbe Van-Dam on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL GM Mode
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next