The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beast's Universe Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Beast's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: The Beast's Universe Mode   The Beast's Universe Mode Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 am

Tonight is the night where old rivalries will be renewed, new challengers emerge and look to book their ticket with a spot in history! Tonight legacy's and careers hang in the balance... New comers look to taste their first piece of gold, or keep tasting that gold. With Money In The Bank Ladder Matches and Championship Matches between veteran and current of this company and one new comer that is still tasting the sweet gold, that he wont stop tasting until his last breath taking on a man that many have said for years has been underrated and overlooked and been held back now looks to taste sweet gold for the first time in his career. The Stakes Are High, The Time Is Now, Universe Mode Presents WWE Money In The Bank 2014!

Opener: Six Man Money In The Bank Ladder: Ryback VS Dolph Ziggler VS Kingston VS Sin Cara VS Justin Gabriel VS Drew McIntyre

(Each person in this match tonight had to earn their way in by winning qualifying matches just a side note)

To be honest I played this match a good while back now and can not remember it properly so I will just state that it was a great opener with many great spots etc. Now I will give you the finish, after Dolph Ziggler had recovered from being taken out earlier on in the match he came in the ring at the perfect time when it was just down to a couple of men! After Kingston hit a Sunset Flip Power bomb off the top of the ladder to Sin Cara! Dolph Ziggler came back in the ring and went on a face rampage hitting Kingston with a Zigzag and then reversing a Meat Hook Clothesline from Ryback into a devastating Super Kick! Now the scene was set, Dolph Ziggler climbed the ladder and was nearly there when from out of no where Drew McIntyre climbed up the other side and started fighting Dolph Ziggler, it looked like it was going to go either way but after a heel eye poke and hard shove to Dolph Ziggler off the ladder Drew McIntyre, the ultimate dark hoarse joke from 3MB that no one thought would win this match wins Money In The Bank in the opener! Now Drew McIntyre has essentially guaranteed himself a Championship win in the future! What a great way to start this show.

Second Match: World Heavy Weight Championship: Dean Ambrose (C) VS Tyson Kidd

(If you haven't seen my announcement on WCF about this I will put it right here, Tyson fought hard in a battle royal to earn this opportunity, surprising every one and winning the huge battle royal on Smack Down! Now Tyson Kidd may of pulled it off their but the weeks ahead he was going to have to prove himself more than ever before by what The Authority had planned for him... This cannot be good for Tyson Kidd and it wasn't, first week since becoming the rightful Number One Contender faces Big Show on Smack Down, next week goes against The Worlds Largest Athlete again this time in a Tables Match after being distracted by his opponent come Money In The Bank Dean Ambrose, Big Show capitalized hitting Tyson with The Knock Out Punch! Then setting Tyson Kidd up on the top rope and with ease Choke Slamming him straight through a table! And these huge challenges set up by The Authority continued on week after week and beat down after beat down by The Shield... Until when it looked like all
hope was lost the back up arrived on a monumental RAW in the main event after Kidds match had just ended by DQ and he was being beaten down ruthlessly by The Shield, shockingly Davey Boy Smith returned with Bret Hart by his side! Davey looked great better than when he left he stormed down to the ring with Bret and helped out Tyson Kidd! The World Heavy Weight Champion retreating with Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins being left in the ring, and Davey flung him over the top rope soon after sending him packing! Then the announcement was made that both Bret Hart and the just returned Davey Boy Smith were going to be in Tyson Kidd's corner mainly to stop Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins from helping out Dean Ambrose, the stakes are high, The World Heavy Weight Title is on the line who will walk out the Champion?)

Now after this opener you would think that nothing could follow it but if you thought that you were wrong! Surprisingly this match did follow the opener and it lived up to the hype! I'm happy to tell you that this kept the flow of the PPV at a great level. The match started off quick and fast paced and lots of counters and back and fourth action! At one point Seth Rollins freaking ran into the ring and tried to attack Tyson Kidd but Tyson Kidd fought back, tackled Seth Rollins straight down to the ground and locked in the Sharpshooter! But now Dean Ambrose had recovered and got Tyson Kidd off of Seth Rollins and started beating him down and the match continued! It all was going great until chaos ensued after Roman Reigns stood on the apron and was trying to distract the referee and Bret Hart came to get involved and with no remorse Roman Reigns punched Bret Hart in the face, that got Smith involved and he attacked Roman Reigns they brawled until they ended up taking each other out with Roman Reigns Spearing Smith straight through the barricade! Bret Hart was safe for a small amount of time while Smith and Reigns battled it out until Seth Rollins jumped Bret Hart. Seth Rollins got the offence on the older, not been in the ring in a while Bret Hart until Bret Harts old skills showed life when Bret Hart started fighting back with punches until he had him down in the position for the Sharpshooter! The referee had finally had enough now and ejected every body! While the referee is doing this Tyson Kidd has hit a huge Sunset Flip Power Bomb off the top rope and was pinning the Champion the crowd chanted along the count and it was 1,2,3,4,5! But the referee was busy when the referee could now make the pin Dean Ambrose only just kicked out! Shortly after this Dean Ambrose was recovering over the second rope on his knees Seth Rollins rushed out with a cup in his hand he passed the cup to Dean Ambrose and he drank it down. The ref now wondering what the hell Seth Rollins was doing started arguing with him mean while both men now exhausted, Tyson Kidd came to Dean Ambrose when he turned him around Dean Ambrose spit the liquid at Tyson Kidd! This stunned Tyson Kidd to the point where he could barely see any thing Dean Ambrose then hit the final Dirty Deeds to retain his World Heavy Weight Championship! (In reality the AI Dean Ambrose just hit a simple arm targeting move to get the pin wow!) Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins then retreated as soon as possible through the crowd before an angry Bret Hart and Smith ran out again to try and get the men that screwed Tyson. They got in the ring and tried to help Tyson Kidd up but Kidd refused and got himself up the fans cheered for Tyson Kidds amount of toughness and fight shown tonight, they all embraced the crowd and that was it. Such a great match!

Next up was a backstage interview with WWE Champion Randy Orton: (The interviewer asks questions regarding his match later tonight, The Money In The Bank Winner, ETC...)

'Josh regarding my match tonight. We re visit a rivalry that started all the way back in November! Each time I have faced 'The Devils Favirout Demon' Kane I have beaten him, time after time again! And tonight is Kane's last shot as we face off in one of the most brutal match concepts in WWE History or Pro Wrestling, The I Quit Match... People have said that I can't defeat Kane with out help from The Authority or The Big Show, well let me remind you that I defeated him and Ryback and for christ sake Goldberg at Survivor Series to retain my championship! And tonight I will prove once again that Kane just can't beat me and prove that I Randy Orton Am The Greatest Superstar In The History Of The WWE Ever! And as far as The Money In The Bank winner cashing in on me in what should be the most brutal match in the history of this company! All I have to say is he wont even get the chance to do so... Tonight The Viper Will Strike and become The Greatest Superstar Ever!'

(End of interview, Josh Mathews then sends us back to ringside...)

(Triple H and Stephanie Mcmohoan then come down to the ring for certainly the most suspensful moment of this show, earlier that day before the PPV WWE posted a tweet staing that 'Tonight there will be a decision regarding The Rhikishi Family careers' Triple H and Stephanie then call out The Uso's and of course there Father Rhikishi... This was arguably the biggest storyline on Smack Down leading up to this show, with The Authroity threataning all there careers, putting The Uso's in handi cap matches and other matches that are near impossible to win! This all started when The Authroity needed a brand new Talent Trainer and they decided that Rhikishi would be a great pick to do that job. But shockingly after Rhikishi had admitted he needed the money he stated that because of the way you two are abusing your power and the wrestlers in the back who deserve better he declined and told them this aggresively by saying 'You Can Kiss My ASS!' To Stephanie, Triple H then cowardly attacked Rhikishi from behind and pedigreed him to the mat... This of course pissed off Rhikishies sons and now we end up here.)

Triple H: Lets just get this over and done with, Uso's you never had to be apart of any of this, but you just had to get involved... And now we end up here, now considering you have a match later tonight for The Tag Team Championships which you both rightfully deserve proving every one wrong that you have what it takes! But dont bask in the glory too long because tonight not only are the Tag Titles up for grabs but also your futures... (After that bombshell the crowd boo's hard) I'm sorry its come to this but if you lose that match tonight you two will not only, not be The New WWE Tag Team Champions but also I will come out onto the ramp and with deep regret I will fire the two of you! Now onto your Father... Rhikishi you disrespected my Wife! And you think I can let that fly? Well I've tried to but I just can't and that is also why if your sons lose tonight you will also join them on the unemployment line! And I'm sure you dont want that, what you gonna become with out wrestling? A fat and ugly actor? Maybe you could become the next James Bond after Daniel Craige! (Mockingly)

(Rhikishi interupts Triple H and gets right in his face and speaks his own mind back!)

Rhikishi: Let me tell you some thing 'Triple H', 'The Game' unlike you! Neither one of my sons were ever handed any thing in this buisiness! They didn't get to be The Boss's Favirout! (The crowd pops hard for this) Or dare I say it? To become his favirout marry The Bosses Daughter, and at that a dirty slut of one!

(This angers Truple H it looks like for a second he is about to kill Rhikishi and beat the crap out of him but after some holding back from Stephanie he gets his compusure back and makes one more HUGE announcement...)

Triple H: You just wont learn will you? You would think after The Stipulation that has already been added to the match you would think you would be able to shut your damn mouth! But I guesse it is and always will be imposible for that to happen so... I have decided to add that also tonight if your boys lose none of you, from the fluke Uso's, to the joke that was and is Rhikishi and hell we will even include The Megastar The Rock in this and the entire damn Samoan Family! Will never, ever work in WWE again. (The facial expression on Rhikishi and The Uso's suddenly change and its looking like they want to fight Triple H!) But it seems you are begging for a fight (Mockingly) boys? All I can say is be careful what you wish for...

(Then with out mercy Big Show and The Tag Team Champions jump The Uso's, The Uso's put up a little bit of a fight but the numbers game is too much and they are quickly shut down... They then beat down The Uso's and Rhikishi and leave them laying as Triple H and Stephanie McMohoan watch from the entrance ramp...)

Third Match: United States Championship: Luke Harper (C) VS Mark Henry

(This match didn't have alot of build considering it was announced only two weeks before the show apart from usual stuff like brawls and beat downs and the main thing being added that 'The Rest Of The Wyatt Family Are Banned From Ringside'! Now Luke Harper has been on a tear since winning The United States Title but the one thing he hasn't proven yet is that in every match and non title defense he has had when it looks like he may lose the match he gets some help from The Wyatt Family. So now Harper has to prove that he can beat some one like Mark Henry completely on his own!)

(I purposely set this match too Quick and played as Luke Harper because it didn't really matter either way and is it just me or is Luke Harper fun as hell to play as?)

This match was nothing special but it was not intended to be. It was very short less than five minutes and a incredibly impressive showing by Luke Harper dominating Mark Henry for most of the match! Mark Henry fought back a little bit and eventually set Luke Harper up for The Worlds Strongest Slam but Luke Harper proved to every one that he can get the job done on his own, he slipped out of The Worlds Strongest Slam and hit his always deavstating Discus Clothesline to retain his title.

(Up next was supposed to be the Intercontenental Championship Match when this happened...)

'Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is for The Intercontenental Championship!' 'Brock Lesnars music hits and he comes out to the ring with Mr McMahon by his side! The ring announcer clears off as soon as Brock gets in the ring and Mr McMahon begins to speak... Asking who is the real face of this company? What image does every one in the back, including myself want? Who is worthy of being that and more? 'Well ladies and gentlmen its time for a new...)

(John Cena then interrupts Vince McMahon! He stands on the ramp with a microphone and states that 'Vince I heard you say who DESERVES to be the face of this company? Well I'm telling you right now Jack its not that three hundread pound Gorilla in the ring right now!)

Vince McMahon: Well John if you want to prove that point why dont you come down to the ring!?

John Cena: I was just about to do so!

(John Cena charges down to the ring! Once in Brock Lesnar some what cowardly attacks Cena when he isn't fully in the ring ready to fight, attacking him with knee's, punches, fore arms! After that offence he then slings John Cena into the corner setting up for some thing you wouldn't think you would see Brock do, he takes a run up then goes for a diving attack onto Cena but Cena moves out of the way and starts fighting back not his usual offence however he just straight up starts beating on Brock no come back or shoulder tackles or any thing like that just punching on Brock in the corner leaving Brock Lesnar down for some time for Cena to go to where he dropped his chain, he wraps it around his fist and goes to punch Brock but Brock ducks it and hits a bone crunching F5 on Cena leaving him laying... Vince now smiling evily then raises Brock's arm and leaves with him...)

Fourth Match: Tag Team Championship: 'If The Uso's lose they and the entire Samoan Family will never work for WWE again!' The Real Americans (C) VS The Uso's

This match went over 20 mins now at the start this match was as boring as hell but as more time went on this became at the very lest a good match. This match was not a spot fest though really the main spots were only Swagger DDT to one of them through the announce table and then immediately after he got caught with a drop kick by me, some out side dives and certain sequences and combo's but thats it. But after about the five minute mark it really picked up and got good, there were some dramatic near falls one being the first time they hit The Samoan Drop Tag Team Finisher and went for the pin but Cesaro kicked out and another being when after back and fourth reversals from Swagger and Jimmy and then Jimmy hit a Super Kick signature on Swagger and went for the pin but no he kicked out! But the shocking finish that left every one thinking 'What the hell just happened!?' Was when The Beast Incarnet Brock Lesnar made another apperance! Just as The Uso's were about to win setting up for The Uso Splash, Brocks music went off and he soon after came waltzing out there this time alone this distracting The Uso's made them stop what they were doing and get ready for the battle they were going to have with Brock Lesnar! But The Uso's have just been having this brutal match with The Tag Team Champions! No way they can fight off Brock Lesnar and it showed at first when it looked like Brock Lesnar was going to leave the ring and do nothing as soon as they turned their backs on Brock to continue with the match... Brock Lesnar double clotheslined both of them to the back of the head, causing the bell to be rung and a DQ Brock then simply threw Jimmy out of the ring like he was as light as a feather and then picked up Jey, walked around with him on his shoulders and hit an F5 and then Brock decided to bring the 'PAIN' see what I did there? To Jimmy Uso he threw him hard as hell into the barricade two times then to pick up Jimmy Uso and F5 him onto the crowd barrier like he did to Heath Slater last year. So The Real Americans keep their Titles but did not win the match and just if you wondered 'Does that mean The Uso's keep their jobs?' yes it does but really Brock Lesnar interrupting the match makes a lot of sense considering the way The Real Americans have been The Authroities favirout tag team of late and they have been sucking up to them and being their personal hit men along with The Big Show ever since April. After The Real Americans hd realised what happened Zeb ordered Cesaro to Neutralize Jey to the mat and he did so.

Fith Match: Six Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match (WWE Championship): CM Punk VS Daniel Bryan VS Rob Vam Damn VS Bray Wyatt VS Batista VS John Cena

This match was built mainly around The Redemption Storyline with John Cena going on in my Universe Mode, this had been going on since Wrestlemania (A missed show) where John Cena shockingly this year wasn't in a really big or featured match at all he had the third match on the card with Bray Wyatt (Like in real life but this time...) and after being hit with a Sister Abigale for the 1,2,3 clean by Bray Wyatt this would start Cena's redemption and it was a journey full of pain and loss. The second stage of his redemption came at the next PPV where he faced Bray Wyatt again only to lose in a more back and fourth contest after a Sister Abigale on the out side and thrown back into the ring for the 1,2,3! Cena would then miss the next PPV and now we end up here and for John Cena to truely redeem himself tonight he will have to win this match and with Cena not 100% and taped up ribs at the hands of Brock Lesnar earlier on in the night, it doesn't look good for John Cena. The rest of the competitors gained entry by winning qualifying matches on RAW and Smack Down, side note John Cena had to as well. Suprisingly this match was very short and I don't have much to tell apart from a few ladder hits and that it was quick action through out all competitors going from one competitor after the other, the finish came after every one hit their finisher on each other one after another and now Bray Wyatt was The Last Man Standing but to every ones suprise Cena had recovered and was now waiting for Bray Wyatt to turn around and when he did Cena hit The AA to Bray Wyatt onto a ladder! Cena then got up the ladder as fast as he could and pulled down the Briefcase and won the match! (I wanted some one else to win because it made more sense story wise but there is always a 'Plan B') But unfourtunately for John Cena he had now ticked off the man he has never pinned or submitted, Bray Wyatt as soon as John Cena got off the ladder and started celebrating Bray Wyatt came up from behind hit a huge elbow strike to the back of the head of Cena then he picked him straight back up and hit Sister Abigale to leave him laying...

Main Event Match: WWE Championship 'One Last Tirade!', 'If Kane loses he will never get any title shot again for the rest of his career... If Randy Orton wins though WWE will be all about him and every legend wheather they like him personally or not on RAW will have to praise him in all his glory in his second Championship Corination!' I Quit: Randy Orton (C) VS Kane

(Now if you have followed my Universe Mode from the start you will know that this is the feud that kicked off my Universe Mode and it has been going on for months now, nearly a year this issue between these two has been filled with trash talking, attacks on each other and even Randy Orton just to send a message to Kane before this match went with Big Show, The Tag Team Champions and more to kidnap Paul Bearer and beat the holy christ out of The Undertaker... Then after emotionally and physically torturing Kane's Father, Randy Orton then pulled him out onto the ramp chucked him off his tied up wheel chair and as Kane tried to get at Orton fighting through The Tag Team Champions and Big Show it was too late as just before Kane had finally gotten to Orton, Orton Punted Paul with no remorce and then ran off before Kane could get his hands on him...)

Right from the start as soon as the referee was just about to ring the bell to start this match, Orton attacked Kane, punching him a couple of times picking him back up the hitting the first RKO of this match! Kane did not quit so the match continued on! And this main event delivered, it was brutal from here on filled with Tables, Ladders, Baseball Bats and more, but in the end Kane finally got his revenge! After a Choke slam on the floor and a Tombstone through the announcers table, Randy Orton had to quit. And you're new WWE Champion Kane!

So that was it, that was the PPV it was a pretty awesome PPV setting up to Summer Slam it definitely delivered and Summer Slam should be an awesome show! When the storm arrives...

In the main event of RAW, It was advertised as 'The NO 1 Contender For SummerSlam Announcement!' Vince McMahon is waiting in the ring and he introduced the contender and it is The Beast Incarnate, BROCK LESNAR with his manager by his side Paul Heyman! Vince also states what type of match, this match will be and it is going to be a No Holds Barred Match Up between The Champion Kane and The Challenger Brock Lesnar, Vince also states that 'After Randy Orton failed to get the job done last night we had to go to the extreme! Because we do not want that championship on KANE! And that is where Brock Lesnar comes into play, Brock Lesnar is going to beat Kane for the Championship at SummerSlam, making myself and the Athority very happy... Over to you Paul!'

(Vince then left the ring and left Heyman and Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman stated what he usually states, trash talking Kane and stating how badly Kane is going to be hurt at SummerSlam! To end the promo and RAW Paul Heyman: 'Here comes the storm! AND THE PAIN!' Brock then did his signature taunt to end RAW!)

Back to top Go down

The Beast's Universe Mode
Page 1 of 1