The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL GM Mode

Go down 
+9
Holybatman
JohnMicheals
TheSwedishAce
Matt Wall
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
MercilessEarth
Twysted
Dave Turner
Ragin' Rick
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 am

i totally agree with you there are certain companys here that have 10 to 12 huge names on there roster where as some people who got here late ended up with 3 to5 , after next week i have HBK , Batista , James Storm , Bully Ray , Bray Wyatt and Aj Styles , after that i have alot of old school midcarders and tna rejects lol and my 5 top names might not even all be consider that big by some people and that where the line blurs , everyone has there opinion on what a top name is , in my opinion Cesaro and Swagger are top name draws but to some there little more than jobbers know what i mean ? That being said if it came down to i to would be willing to re- arange and trade off some guys if it was deemed my roster as unfair , im here for the fun lol
Back to top Go down
Holybatman
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 am

I think the mass signing is perfect since I haven't signed extra talent. It's basically similar to some of you signing one at a time except for I just did all I want in one signing. And John, I just went off the list mang. I'll take him off.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:44 pm

While I think it would be of benefit to set a cap to top-tier talent on every roster, what qualifies as top-tier talent is highly subjective. For instance, some might name Kane as a top-tier player, but in my book he's just a really high-end midcard. So unless we draw up a list of top-tier talent the practice is pretty tough to follow.

I think it is absolutely worthwhile to set an overall limit on roster size, however. I would suggest 25 superstars as realistically, Universe Mode becomes unwieldy when you have more than that many on a single show anyway.

I would also agree that having individual feds name, say, four individuals who could be available for "expansion draft" picks to new feds would be handy. I also think we should have an inactivity clause wherein someone who hasn't been running their promotion eventually has it lapse, and their talent goes back into the free agency pool.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:53 am

I wasn't aware there was a problem and kinda wanted this to be a laid back fun little past time between our booked matches with PWL. Since this was my idea to begin with, I'll take charge and see if I'll need to make a few changes. Everyone brings up valid points. I like the roster cap idea and might go with a 30 superstar cap for our feds.

I'll give this some further thought and make some decisions later tonight. Peace
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Fully updated Rick's first post to have complete rosters and reflect all trades that have executed to date. I also weeded out duplicates where any existed and let the first person to claim those superstars have them on their rosters. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:01 pm

I've also updated the signed talents and free agency lists, and set up a listing for freelancers.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 pm

I appreciate all the hard work Matt. I was neglecting the rosters for quite a while thanks to a busy work schedule.

New Revised Rules will be drafted soon in a new thread. Feel Free to make it a sticky later.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Sorry guys, I can't seem to work up the motivation to do this at all, and when I do, I draw a blank. So unfortunately, Titanclash USA will have to be shut down. I hereby sign up my Titans as Freelancers/up for grabs
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:32 pm

With the fall of Titanclash, SLCW would like to announce the signing of Enzo and Big Cass. Looks like SLCW is no longer S-A-W-F-T SAWWWWWWFFTT!
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Sean O'Haire has been released.

KENTA and The ECW Originals have been signed.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Blood Simple Wrestling has signed John Bradshaw Layfield from the collapsing Titanclash USA Federation.

BSW will honour the freelance agreement JBL had with Titanclash, and is also announcing that Farooq is now available as a freelancer in a tag team with Bradshaw as the Acolyte Protection Agency.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Rebellion Wrestling is ecstatic to sign Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat from the fall of Titanclash USA
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Okay a few things here on my listed roster on the main page there are 3 or 4 superstars that arnt on my roster. Daniels and Katie had been traded among a few other that don't belong. my roster is 32 in total with 8 divas and 24 male wrestlers.

with thats said XWE is sad to announce that we are releasing a few superstars
Aksana , Tyler Rekks , and Alex Shelly . bringing my roster total to 29.

Also ICW and XWE have come to terms in a trade in which has Tyson Kidd going to ICW and Damien Sandow to XWE.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up, John.

I knew there'd be errors in the listings and I'll clean them up to reflect the proper rosters when I get home tonight.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm

no worrys man , you guys listed like 10 rosters im surprised its as well done as it is had to be a confusing process
Back to top Go down
Holybatman
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:37 pm

I to have found that I have no time for this. It's a fantastic idea and I will get involved in the future with maybe some reviews and banners to make. Anyways, SHW's roster is free to feast upon boys.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:20 pm

XWE will also be releasing rikishi and test to pick up roman and the miz and with that my roster is finally set
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:14 am

NCW will be happy to give Ultimate Warrior a home. We're also moving to Monday Nights after Clash of Champions this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:15 am

Ragin' Rick wrote:
NCW will be happy to give Ultimate Warrior a home. We're also moving to Monday Nights after Clash of Champions this weekend!

SLCW and NCW in the Monday Night War haha
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:17 am

Dave Turner wrote:
Ragin' Rick wrote:

SLCW and NCW in the Monday Night War haha

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:19 am

SLCW has announced a new owner, and the signing of Shane McMahon from the Titanclash fallout.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:47 am

I drafted some basic rules in a separate thread. Mostly for noobs that may wanna join. Feel free to review them and make it official. No big shake ups or changes. I suggest Roster cap is at 30 for now on.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 am

Ragin' Rick wrote:
damn, i wanted him haha. any chance of swinging a deal?
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:55 am

Blood Simple Wrestling would like to announce the following changes to our roster with the closure of Southern Heat Wrestling:

BSW ADDS:
Bobby Lashley
Mason Ryan
MVP

BSW DROPS:
Michelle McCool

In addition, Lashley and MVP shall be considered freelancers.

This brings Blood Simple Wrestling to the roster cap of 30 Superstars and Divas.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:57 am

I like how you guys just completely ate up his roster before giving someone new a shot at picking those guys up. There should be a waiver wire type thing for drops, especially entire rosters, give the newer people a chance to get some big names or maybe a completely new person gets a good starting roster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL GM Mode
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next