The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL GM Mode

Go down 
+9
Holybatman
JohnMicheals
TheSwedishAce
Matt Wall
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
MercilessEarth
Twysted
Dave Turner
Ragin' Rick
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Glad you asked!

Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:00 pm

Due to Sting appearing at the Tag Team Invitational for your brand, Our deal is complete and I should get Nash and Hall starting now?
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:10 pm

For sure.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Rebellion Wrestling is pleased to announce the signings of El Hijo De Santo and Rhyno to its main roster.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Due to conflicting contracts, Titanclash USA has released The Miz, and replacing him with...

Hunico and Camacho!

Welcome to Titanclash USA, Hunico and Camacho!
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:05 am

XWE is proud to announce the signing of Kid Kash and Billy Kidman to its lightheavyweight division
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 am

in what has been a very busy night for XWE we are proud to announce the contract signing of Canadian powerhouse TEST
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 am

Just a heads up that I've created a list (here) of all of the talents signed to individual rosters and fully updated. I didn't list which roster they're on, just the names of the guys already taken, so there are no duplicates.

While creating that list, I noticed a few people have Rhyno and two people have Lex Luger. I'm pretty sure those are the only guys taken more than once, but you might want to double check.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:16 am

Also, Blood Simple Wrestling would like to announce the signings of the divas Michelle McCool, Ashley Massaro, and Taylor Wilde.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 am

bsw making moves left and right in this piece lol

after reading the list XWE has decided to sign one last free agent (then were done we promise) we would like to welcome Tyson Kidd to the XWE LHW division

Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 am

I know I'm new and all but can I be in this rick since you came up with this idea sir
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:06 am

im sure rick will have no problem with it man , this is open to everyone who wants in from the way its been , the roster pickins are getting pretty thin tho so you might wan2 start trying to figure out a roster quick
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:31 am

I will immediately release Rhyno and Luger since I have been the newest promotion. I thought I checked all the lists with both so I apologize for the mistake. To replace these two guys, Rebellion Wrestling is pleased to announce the signings of:

Devon and Roderick Strong

With Luger's departure, this also presents a problem for The Devil's Rejects in the tag tournament. However, The Franchise has asked Kevin Steen to join him at the tournament if this is allowed.

Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Can I do this
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Justin.sane wrote:
Can I do this
yes, just be sure to choose a roster that doesnt include wrestlers that have already been taken
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: the row roster   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Row

Roster

1. Bo Dallas. Heel
2.Johny gargano. Face
3.Matt cross. Face
4. Alex shally. Heel
5. Homicide.face
6. Matt Morgan.heel
7. The freak big rob Terry. Heel
8. Kenny king. Face
9.abyss. face
10. Ec3. Heel
11. Eric young. Face

Last edited by Justin.sane on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Some of those stars are already taken man, check the list of taken stars, and also check out the free agency list I just started on. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Low kiheel
Magnus face
Taz tweener
Bromans.heels
Dj zmion.heel
bournface.other half row tag team champions
Mike nux heel.Row tag team champions
Devon tweener. the row champion
Sting.face
Amazing red with don west.heel
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:27 am

Justin.sane wrote:
I know I'm new and all but can I be in this rick since you came up with this idea sir

Kinda late to the party but feel free. Just eyeball the rosters first so you're not picking talent already taken. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Holybatman
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:56 am

SHW is pleased to announce a mass signing that includes the likes of Umaga, Tyler Reks, Mason Ryan, Bo Dallas, Dan Severn, and Abdullah The Butcher.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:06 am

Sorry batman i already have tyler rekks look at my match card he even had a match last week lol
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 am

IN RESPONSE TO THE PROPOSED MASS SIGNING BY SHW:
guys, please refrain from snatching up all the good talent, otherwise new members wont have a chance at any good wrestlers... 6 in one signing is too much in my opinion. Rick, there need to be guidelines set up for rosters here.

Last edited by MercilessEarth on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:55 am

maybe have a cap on roster totals ? thats all i can think of , im not trying to be a dick when i say before i got here almost every single top name was taken , i had to trade to get any real decent names other than wyatt lol , it's been first come first serve and we have about 8 strong promotions here now , its going to be slim picken at this point but its kind of unfair to the guys who are already apart of this to say " hey don't build the strongest roster you can just in case someone wants to join later " that being said however yeah i do agree that there needs to be some kinda limit to stop a roster from getting 50 people strong and leaving no one else around.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:58 am

well i think we need to classify main eventers and say each promotion new or old should only really get to have a max of five bonafide huge names.. and from then on it goes to midcard then openers. i dunno, just would be more fair. and i would be willing to rearrange my roster to comply at this point to any rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL GM Mode   PWL GM Mode - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL GM Mode
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next