The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)

Go down 
+2
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Matt Wall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:28 am

The fans are screaming with elation as PWL Impact takes the airwave for the first time in two weeks. Fireworks pop across the stage and from the rafters and plumes of smoke billow throughout the arena while multicolored strobe lights cut through the haze and dance across the throng of standing, cheering fans. This week's edition of Impact is LIVE from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee. As the cameras wind through the crowd, they eventually come to a full stop in front of the announce team.

PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Mt8uIUi

Michael Cole
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Michael Cole and beside me is my broadcast partner, Taz, and we are live in our new timeslot on Friday Nights, from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee!

Taz
You got that right, Cole, and what a STACKED card we have tonight. We've got matches that show off all of the best the Pro Wrestling League has to offer. This is wrestling, baby!

Michael Cole
To kick off the night, we have a much-hyped battle between Chris Jericho and the PWL's resident nihilist, Manic.

Taz
I heard over on PWL.com that Jericho is not taking kindly to being paired up against Manic just two weeks removed from his no-show against the Mad King of Harts, Cole.

Michael Cole
We'll also see Ugly Fat Fuck, hot off a win against our World Heavyweight Champion Owen Hart and clashing with the TV Champ James Phantom for his title!

Taz
That one's got all kinds of heat, Cole. But the match I want to see most is the bout between the still-relatively-new Blueprint Matt Morgan and the Mad King himself.

Michael Cole
Not far removed from King of the Ring, Owen's got a target on his back and that match is bound to be intense.

Taz
Let's get down to the action!

PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) V4YRL

-LIVE before a capacity crowd at the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee!-

Chris Jericho v. Manic
No Holds Barred Match
As a form of punishment for his no-show attitude, Jericho has been placed in singles competition against one of the most consistently vicious men on the PWL roster. Jericho has been running his mouth about this match all week on PWL.com -- will Manic shut him up?

Scott Steiner v. Dave Turner
Normal One-on-One
A classic match-up of brawn versus brains here, as Steiner looks to edge out the clever Turner in singles competition.

Dean Ambrose v. Mike Tyson
Knock-Out Match
Mike Tyson will seek to continue his undefeated streak in his trademark match-up against the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose.

Shawn Michaels v. Bray Wyatt (c)
Non-Title Singles Match
PWL King of the Ring Shawn Michaels will have a lot to prove when he steps into the ring against the International Champion Bray Wyatt on the eve of Coronation.

Matt Morgan v. Owen Hart (c)
Non-Title Singles Match
"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and "The Mad King" Owen Hart will clash in this non-title contest that promises to be quite explosive as Hart prepares to defend his belt at the upcoming Coronation Pay-Per-View.

Main Event: TV Dinnah Match
UFF v. James Phantom (c)
2-of-3 Falls Singles Match for the Television Championship
Phantom will have his resolve tested against the most putrid man on the PWL roster in this 2-of-3 falls match. UFF picked up a lot of momentum with a big win over the World Heavyweight Champion last week, but will he be able to snowball that into a victory over the valiant TV Champion? He who emerges victorious will wear the TV strap at least until Coronation.

----

Matches are to be completed by the 24th of October, next Friday.
Have fun! 

----

If I have forgotten or missed anyone, send me a private message here on the site or on Xbox Live and I will find a place to add you as soon as I see so you'll have to make sure to check back periodically!

Last edited by Matt Wall on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:42 pm

In a huge shocker....

it took HBK 3 superkicks to win instead of 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm

In an epic contest that could have gone either way, Ugly Fat Fuck wins the TV Title Match 2 to 1. Another match up between these two are more than likely in the near future. Your winner and new TV Champion, Ugly Fat Fuck! Thanks again goes out to James Phantom for the fun and extremely close match up.
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:06 pm

owen when can you be on to do the match and thanks
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Much appreciation to Phantom's opponent UFF on a spectacular and brutal match. Phantom has fallen short but will not let this keep him down.

Brought to you by.....Phantom...
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Mike Tyson dominates Dean Ambrose in the KO match, putting him through the barrier and then Batista Bombing a woozy Ambrose right on the BAH GAWD concrete to knock out the Lunatic Fringe from the PWL. Great match.

And then...Cobros re-established my faith in putting on great matches with a trifecta of matches including Virgil vs. Edge, and an ESPN instant classic in Jon Claude Van Damme vs. Mick Foley. Now it's time to choose my next superstar.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 pm

I will post the new Impact Card tomorrow. A reminder that everyone can complete their matches until the new card goes live.
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:37 am

i end up winning with a carbon foot print
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)   PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL Friday Night Impact (Oct. 17, 2014)
Page 1 of 1