The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)

Go down 
+4
DullAmbrose
JamesAutumn
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Twysted
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:40 am

The excitement is elevenfold as a special edition of Friday Night Impact takes the airwaves. The fireworks blast around the arena, all across the stage and the fans are on their feet. This week's edition is LIVE from the Neyland Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee The cameras come to a stop at the announcer's table.

Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Mt8uIUi

Michael Cole
Hi there ladies and gentlemen, I'm Michael Cole along side my broadcast partner Taz and we are live with a new time on Friday Nights, and tonight we are live from Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee!

Taz
That's right Michael and tonight we have an exciting main event as our reigning World Heavyweight Champion Owen Hart goes one on one with one of the stranger men in PWL, Ugly Fat Fuck!

Michael Cole
That, and there is an action packed Fatal-Four-Way match involving the "Baddest Man on the Planet" Mike Tyson, the "Alleyway Lunatic" Manic, the "Best in the World at What He Does" Chris Jericho, and the reigning Intercontinental Champion Bray Wyatt!

Taz
Always remember that here on Impact anything can happen, and we will show you exactly what we mean as we get started with the action tonight!

Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) V4YRL

-LIVE, from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky!-

James Phantom vs Scott Steiner
Non-title Normal One vs One

Matt Morgan vs Dean Ambrose
Normal One vs One

Shawn Michaels vs Seth Rollins
Normal One vs One

Dave Turner vs Krimson
Normal One vs One

Chris Jericho vs Mike Tyson vs Manic vs Bray Wyatt
Non-title Elimination Fatal-Four-Way

Owen Hart vs Ugly Fat Fuck
Non-Title Normal One vs One

----

Matches are to be completed by the 10rd of October, next Friday.
Have fun! 

----

If I have forgotten or missed anyone, send me a private message here on the site or on Xbox Live and I will find a place to add you as soon as I see so you'll have to make sure to check back periodically!
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Xen hasnt replied to my messages, even when I send them when we are both on.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Just letting Steiner know i'll be ghost this weekend starting thursday and we gotta rock n roll before then i'll be on late nights mostly do to work.

Gamertag:ContrastAutumn

EDIT: 10-9-2014

Well I let my opponent know a few days ago that i would be leaving on thursday on my trip and wouldn't be back til sunday night so i can't complete the match my opponent hasn't responded to my multiple messages so i'm sorry and hope to see what decision you guys think is best for my match and i'll write a promo when i get home depending on your response. Thanks guys and sorry we couldn't work together Steiner to make the match happen.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Justin.sane had to go to the hospital this week, leaving Dean Ambrose without an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 pm

In an intense match up between the World Champion and self proclaimed "TV Dinnah" Champion, Fat Fuck scores his first victory in a huge upset over Owen Hart. It took one Fuckbuster and two Fuckhandles to keep the King of Harts down too. Tough Nugget he is!
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Congrats UFF!
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Apologies to my match partners for missing my match this week. I flew out to visit family back home in Toronto on Thursday after receiving news that my significant other had been laid off on Monday, so as you might imagine time has been very tight and getting online for PWL next to impossible.

I promise to be more active again in coming weeks. I don't want to see this fed fold.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:55 pm

No worries wall i'll stick around and keep giving bad poetry.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:01 am

Ragin' Rick wrote:
In an intense match up between the World Champion and self proclaimed "TV Dinnah" Champion, Fat Fuck scores his first victory in a huge upset over Owen Hart. It took one Fuckbuster and two Fuckhandles to keep the King of Harts down too. Tough Nugget he is!
daaayyyuuum. done like dinna
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Matt morgan wins by corbin foot print
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)   Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Impact (3rd of October, 2014)
Page 1 of 1