The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)

Go down 
+6
JamesAutumn
MercilessEarth
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Cobros
Goldenhawk
Matt Wall
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:01 pm

The excitement is elevenfold as a special edition of Friday Night Impact takes the airwaves. The fireworks blast around the arena, all across the stage and the fans are on their feet. This week's edition is LIVE from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky! The cameras come to a stop at the announcer's table.

Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Mt8uIUi

Michael Cole
Hi there ladies and gentlemen, I'm Michael Cole along side my broadcast partner Taz and we are live with a special edition of Impact this Friday night in the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky!

Taz
That's right Michael and tonight we have an exciting main event as Chris Jericho fights his first match in the PWL universe against the man he assaulted last week, Owen Hart! 

Michael Cole
The members of the SHIELD are fighting in singles contests this week, as well! Seth Rollins will battle that psychopath, Krimson.

Taz
Right partner, and Ambrose will probably be crushed by the debuting Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner

Michael Cole
But enough from us for now, let's get down to the show!

Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) V4YRL

-LIVE, from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky!-

KNOCK-OUT MATCH
Shawn Michaels vs Mike Tyson
One vs One Knock-Out Only Match
With the apparent disappearance of Heyman Guy CM Punk, Michaels will square off in singles competition against the former boxer Mike Tyson in what is promising to be a very exciting opening match. But there's a hitch: this one can only be won by knockout. Will Michaels tune up the band and send Tyson into oblivion, or will Tyson drop him with a true Knock-out Punch?

Manic vs Bray Wyatt vs Ugly Fat Fuck
Normal Triple Threat
The nihilists of the PWL will test themselves against one-another and the most repulsive superstar on the PWL roster in this much-hyped bout. Will Manic get back on his destructive track, will UFF feast on his fallen foes, or will Bray Wyatt introduce the others to his own Good Book?

LAST STRAW MATCH
Matt Morgan vs Prince Devitt
Normal One vs One
Assistant General Manager Eric Bischoff has pitted two of the PWL's newest talents against each other in this match-up, demanding that the pair MUST show or face termination.

Dean Ambrose vs Scott Steiner
Normal One vs One
The debuting Big Poppa Pump will get to take one half of the SHIELD to task in this match-up, which many fans are expecting to be explosive. Will Ambrose prevail, or will Steiner sit him down in his infamous Recliner?

Seth Rollins vs Krimson
Normal One vs One
The psychopath Krimson will get to exert himself on one half of the Hounds of Justice, Seth Rollins. This match has been the topic of some discussion on PWL, with both superstars having considerable heat heading into the King of the Ring tournament.

WARRIOR SPIRIT MATCH
Dave Turner vs James Phantom (c)
15 Minute Iron Man Match for the Television Championship
A brutal clash between two of PWL's most won't-quit competitors. James Phantom will fight in the most brutal title defense of his reign so far when he meets Dave Turner in this heavily-discussed 15 Minute Iron Man Match.

REGICIDE MATCH
Chris Jericho vs Owen Hart (c)
Non-Title Extreme Rules One vs One
Last week, Chris Jericho arrived in a big way by making a statement and causing World Heavyweight Champion Owen Hart to bleed. This week, the unknown 'silent partner' Assistant GM has billed this non-title match between the Mad King of Harts and Jericho, and the only rule: someone must win. Will the Mad King defend his kingdom, or will Jericho make strides toward deposing him?

----

Matches are to be completed by the 3rd of October, next Friday.
Make sure that you download the Impact arena created by Panda. Use the search word "PWL".
Have fun! 

----

If I have forgotten or missed anyone, send me a private message here on the site or on Xbox Live and I will find a place to add you as soon as I see so you'll have to make sure to check back periodically!
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Dave Turner let's put forth a honorable effort -Phantom

Gamertag: ContrastAutumn
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Sad  So sad not seeing my name
Back to top Go down
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 am

Mike Tyson def. HBK via knocking him the fuck out after a KO Punch and a vicious Left Hook.
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:03 am

Cobros wrote:
Mike Tyson def. HBK via knocking him the fuck out after a KO Punch and a vicious Left Hook.
Hey, I coulda gotten ya with a SCM but you did that comeback. What do I expect facing Cobrahs Very Happy gg
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:52 am

Manic has opted for silence this week, vowing to once again show the world that he can outwit Wyatt. Can't wait for this match. long live pwl
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:34 pm

1 Dragon Suplex and 3 Code Blue's lead Phantom to victory in a 4-1 Iron Man Match turnout. Dave Turner pushed Phantom to his breaking point but Phantom showed his resilience and made an honorable effort.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:18 am

Ill be on alllll day tomarrow , we gotta get this match done , im getting real tired of my opponets oppting out of matches here.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:08 pm

same here man, see you on today or tomorrow i hope
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Looks like tonight will be the night. I'll be on most of the day and evening so I should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Wyatt picks up the win in a weapons-filled triple threat match that included a lot of bloodshed. During the match, Manic superplexed UFF out of the ring to the outside, and once back in the ring, Manic hit UFF with an Ava Kedavra. Just as Manic was poised to win, Wyatt hit Sister Abigail on Manic and strangely, opted to pin the downed UFF instead. Manic promo to come sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:35 pm

I've sent Silent a message, but no reply. I've been on the box a few times and he's not on. I'll sim the match tonight to post the results.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Haven't seen Xen in a while. Will sim our match later.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 am

Steiner defeats Ambrose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)   Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Special Edition FRIDAY Night Impact (Sept. 26, 2014)
Page 1 of 1