The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phantoms Resolve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Phantoms Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Phantoms Resolve   Phantoms Resolve Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:25 pm

A promo clip plays over the PWL website a couple of days past Phantom's defeat at the hands of the smelly and merciless UFF...

We are taken through the typical PWL intro and into a dark room where we see the one and only Phantom's eyes staring through the camera and into you? or is it just part of his mysterious allure?

The room lights up faintly to show Phantom with no belt and his ribs bandaged up

Phantom speaks....

Phantom: As the wild beasts of the field scatter about as the alpha beast lurks....So as quickly that beast is tackled, ravaged, defeated.....

On the last edition of Imapct!, UFF proved to be a worthy adversary....One....Who knows his way in a battle of determination and destruction.....I've survived ladder matches, triple threats, and iron man matches......2 out of 3 pin falls is the one predator that sniped me out of the stand filled with titans and back into the rubble of despair......

Images fades of Phantom and turns to a clip reviewing the match that made ratings sky rocket through the roof as the main event proved to be a truly exciting fight.

[Phantom throws all his signature and finishers at UFF in each clip proving to be fruitless. As phantom is knocked out of the ring and runs back in we see the defining moment that ended the match in a victory for one and a loss for the other.]

Fading back into Phantom.

Phantom: This is just a block in the road and a test of my career. I will prove to be more than i was when i came here.

[Phantom raises his arms to his sides and balls his fists as the dim lighting in the room flickers slightly.]

Phantom: This industry is filled with turbulence and chaos as people come and go but i refuse to leave until i know my body has given it's all and can't stand up anymore!

I find a new resolve in the ashes of defeat and will prove to not retreat i must create anew, be a better man with a new goal in view!

Mr. Wyatt......Here i come

The lights flicker rapidly as the camera grows distorted and fuzzy....In the midst of all this we see Phantom breathing in and as he exhales the lights go out and all we hear is....

Phantom........

A short clip of Phantoms new theme plays before the promo ends.

Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

Phantoms Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantoms Resolve   Phantoms Resolve Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:34 pm

This should be in Exclusives since its on pwl.com
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Phantoms Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantoms Resolve   Phantoms Resolve Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 pm

I woulda but it's essentially a promo I'll create something for the Exclusives to make up for it and have some details about Phantoms condition and a recap of the match in better detail.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Sponsored content

Phantoms Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantoms Resolve   Phantoms Resolve Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Phantoms Resolve
Page 1 of 1