The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phantoms First Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Phantoms First Words Empty
PostSubject: Phantoms First Words   Phantoms First Words Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Before Thursday Night Impact Starts We are taken to a clip of what seems to be  a behind the scenes backroom interview with newcomer James Phantom!

The clips starts as the focus of the camera comes into what seems to be a dim light room with black walls and wall size murals of abstract art. This appear to be James Phantoms Haven Of Thought.

Interviewer:
Phantom, You are set to face Manic in a matter of time. This will prove to be a big introduction into the Impact family. Can you tell us who you are?

James Phantom:
Who i am? That's a good question. I have alot to prove by coming here and i definitely have a strange gimmick so does that mean i will last or will i fall like the common average talent?

There is alot to say about me but i'm afraid i can't let you in to the full details of my life. I'm a Phantom by birth and i'll die a Phantom death. That means i will fight as soldier, a hero, a man who never says no and is always up to the challenge.

Interviewer:
That sounds very ominous and dare i say valiant? Does this mean you have a title in mind?

Phantom:
At this time i have no aspirations of reaching for the gold. I plan to prove that i am worthy of pursuing this way of life and be a force to be reckoned with.

There are so many things i feel inside i need to let out in the ring and Impact will prove to be my expressing gounds of faith, hope and devestation.

....................A lighting malfunction ensues as the camera zooms to Phantom's face showing his glowing white souless eyes peering through the darkness......Video clip turns sharp and distorts with a loud noise ending the clip and resuming to normal Impact programming.

----Phantom
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Phantoms First Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantoms First Words   Phantoms First Words Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:43 pm

This is the stuff we are looking my man! Glad to see you got it now. Don't worry, once you get involved in something you might even be typing out essays Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Phantoms First Words
Page 1 of 1