The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loss into a Resolve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Loss into a Resolve Empty
PostSubject: Loss into a Resolve   Loss into a Resolve Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:29 pm

After Phantoms loss to X, Coach approaches Phantoms locker room door and knocks lightly.....A moment later Phantom, With ice on his neck welcomes the crew into his locker room where the lights seem to be flickering at random intervals.

Coach: Phantom, Your loss to X tonight was indeed notable especially after all the remarks he made about you winning by default and then defeating him in a triple threat match. What's going through your head right now?

[Phantom slightly smiles at the  question pressing the ice on his neck]

Phantom: i'm disappointed in myself yeah. But, X proved to be a formidable warrior and put me to the test. I'm truly honored that such a opponent has graced the ring as X there are talks of him leaving the ring and if that were so i'm honored to have faced him in such a quick paced match that no doubt he is still feeling some aches from.

Coach: If you had to do it all over again what moves would you have used?

[Phantom lightly laughs and moves the ice pack onto his abdomen]

Phantom: I don't think i would change anything. I'd certainly wanna be quicker on the draw but we had quite a bout out there. I don't regret pushing X to his limits physically and mentally and i certainly don't regret the outcome.

My resolve has been strengthened
My heart is now on the proper path
To push myself harder and no bad aftermath
If it were a simple matter of fiction
I wouldn't push myself to the study of facts

When you get knocked down get back up
Don't let the demons come into your mind
When you feel your world quickly unwind
A setback this may be
But a Phantom i will be truly.

[Phantom finishes speaking what seems to be a poetic resolve to his loss tonight to do better in the future and like a light switch, he returns to normal conversation]

Phantom: I think my resolve is clear that a loss is a loss but a true victor is win you find yourself in the ashes. I am still holding onto the Television title with everything i have and will push any opponent to their limits. I won't give this up easy.

Coach: Switching gears for moment. You loss to HBK as King Of The Ring was also a recent loss where the match went fairly quick. Does this mean your done with the pursuit for the World Title?

Phantom: By no means. Whoever holds the title by the end of this will eventually know that once my stint as Television champion is over, I'll be coming for their gold. It's not about the gold for me though. I'm here to make an impact on the fans who love this industry, who make it thrive. If i didn't put a show on for them then i wouldn't be living up to my name at all.

Coach: You've clearly proved time and again to garner some sort of respect out of your opponents after each match. Is this a part of your mysterious personality?

[Phantom slightly laughs and moves his hair away from his face.]

Phantom: I don't know honestly. There are some pretty tough and crazy guys in this business. I've had the privilege of having my butt handed to me by several of them. Whether they respect me or not i don't know. What i do sense after every match though is a sense of me finding and forging my own path and these guys are doing the same thing alongside me. Maybe not on the same side but we all certainly have the drive and ambition to stay and fight.

Coach: One more question before we let you go Phantom. What's next for you?

[Locker room lights flicker slightly as room grows dim]
Phantom: The biggest and baddest of them all has caused a great misdeed to occur
The best of the squared circle aka the iron jerk
Mike Tyson is the best of which i seek to put down
The man of the hour who has a self proclaimed crown
A madmen who prays on the weak and insults his contemporaries
Not only a poem to him but to the man that challenges him
On the very day we face in the ring expect the best and worst
Nothing but a stress test that pushes me to the last verse
In due time Iron Mike will be a falling giant
As he remains silent on the mat he will know the name.....
[Lights flicker and lead to a blackout in the locker room. Only Phantoms piercing white eyes remain the only object visible.]

Phantom........

Camera distorts to static and blacks out. Resume normal programming......

[Open to Mike Tyson]

Brought to you by......Phantom.....
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net

Loss into a Resolve
Page 1 of 1