The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopes, Dreams, Future. All Is In The Hands Of A Phantom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hopes, Dreams, Future. All Is In The Hands Of A Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Hopes, Dreams, Future. All Is In The Hands Of A Phantom   Hopes, Dreams, Future. All Is In The Hands Of A Phantom Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:37 pm

An Impact interviewer was sent to the garage area of the arena where Phantom always seems to set up his home base. The interviewer is cautious to approach as the camera zooms in on the covered shed-like area.

After a few seconds pause the interviewer overcomes his fears and knocks lightly on the door for it to almost instantly be opened by Phantom who walks out with no menace on his face.

Phantom: I have made my debut in a most disappointing fashion. But, my resolve is not to give up here. I intend to make my mark on this industry by showing the valor and strength of my forefathers who, Phantoms like myself, pushed their bodies to breaking point and never gave up.

You have questions for me?

Interviewer: Yes. The last time we spoke the lights went out of the room and you were gone in the blink of an eye! What exactly are you Phantom?

Phantom: I am the embodiment of my ancestors. The future of my kind. The beginning.......and i can be the end.

Interviewer: ......That's really something Phantom.... Why are you here at Impact?

Phantom laughs and puts his hand on the interviewers shoulder.

Phantom: I am here, not to be a gimmick but to be a statement. My dear friend, the statement is that i have had a dream since i was but a young boy to wrestle. As a Phantom it's in my blood to pursue a goal and bite my teeth into it.

That being said, it's not easy to become a wrestler. To learn the art of the 4 corners. The trials a man faces on his way to the ring can really bring clarity to your life outside of this.

While most think me crazy. I think i'm being underestimated and that's dangerous to the opponent or the ally.

Interviewer: ...You did not answer my question..

Still looking calm and collected. Phantom relaxes his shoulders and for a second hangs his head and then brings it back to eye level with the short in stature interviewer.

Phantom: Let me level with you. I am here to put on a show and to keep the Phantom name proud as a name of warriors, heroes, and men of honor. Gaining honor through the often times chaotic audience isn't easy. I want to prove to them most of all that i'm a man they can count on to win the war if not always the battle.

Interviewer: Are you going to take on one of our prostetigous champions anytime soon?

Phantom: Right now i just want to put in my best effort to gain the notice of a potential tag partner. For two are better then one. One to lift up the other if he falls down. Iron sharpening iron.

In order to do that i must prove my worth in the ring and defeat a worthy opponent. Who the next person will be? i don't know but the future is despite my debut loss is bright and full of unbridled rage.

Yet again the lights malfunction and the camera is met directly with The Phantoms eyes.

Resume programming......

This program has been brought to you by Phantom.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net

Hopes, Dreams, Future. All Is In The Hands Of A Phantom
Page 1 of 1