The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Broken dreams Empty
PostSubject: Broken dreams   Broken dreams Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

A recap of Manic defeating Zack Ryder in a nontitle match and ending his undefeated streak airs as the shot segues to the alley behind the arena, Manic's home for the evening.

Cole: This guys a nut... but he has victories over both the International Champion Bray Wyatt, and the Television Champion Zack Ryder now. There's no denying that he -

Manic: DO YOU FEEL IT, FELLAS!?

Manic laughs and smirks

Manic: The energy that escaped the arena tonight when I knocked out that blithering fool, Zack Ryder? Did you feel the broken hearts all over the world as a man that so many of you identify with finally went down in flames? The fact is, my good friends... you should all identify with upstanding, forward thinking individuals such as myself. Tonight I got a chance to prove that people like Mr Ryder, who live a happy go lucky, carefree existence, eventually come plummeting back into reality; their fun and games are mere short term distractions from long term issues. And when those issues mount, they eventually become so strong. SO OVERWHELMING. That they break through like the water breaking through a dam, washing away all of that superficial happiness, and with it each and every hope and dream that came with it.

Manic puts his face in his hands and lets out a terrifying yell

Cole: Oh my lord!

Manic: TONIGHT I LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON ZACK RYDER THAT I HOPE HE WILL KEEP WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS DAYS! HIS MINDSET, HIS PHILOSOPHY, HIS AMBITIONS - THEY'RE ALL USELESS! AS USELESS AS THAT TOY HE WEARS AROUND HIS WAIST!

Manic gets quiet and laughs a bit to himself

Manic: I have no use for such toys. Oh no. You see, we all have such a terminal shortage of time on this rock before we perish. Who really has time for toying around? But enough about that... my attention is still entirely fixated on Dave Turner. Yes, my greatest work to date... Dave is still cowering in fear, hiding behind doctor's orders... AFRAID to come back and face his fears... to face the fact that he too lived a life of carefree hopes and dreams. He never gave enough thought to the fact that his dreams could easily be taken from him. So what does one do when they encounter a force so strong that it renders their plans unattainable? A fool would try to fight back against that force and be left completely and utterly destroyed. So if there's one thing I can say for sure about Dave, it's that he's intelligent. Stay away, Dave. Stay far, far away. Don't return next week, or the next one after that. Don't fight a battle you've already lost, mate.

Manic grins again

Manic: ...and remember Dave. I'm not the only one here who wants you to stay away for your own safety. My good friend the Wall Street Warrior is still waiting in the wings, anticipating your attempt at redemption. Save yourself the trouble.

Manic once again bursts into laughter as he recedes into the alleyway and out of view. The shot goes back to ringside.

Broken dreams Tazz_and_Michael_Cole

Cole: Listening to this guy ramble every week is getting draining Taz... but it's becoming clear that Manic is dangerous, and who among us will really try to argue with him at this point? Maybe Dave Turner should just stay home...

Taz: Are you kidding, Cole? Turner will be here soon. And I think we'll get one hell of a confrontation when he does get back.

(Promo closed, feedback wanted)
Back to top Go down

Broken dreams
Page 1 of 1