The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Wings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Broken Wings Empty
PostSubject: Broken Wings   Broken Wings Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:12 am

Broken Wings Blurry-face

A mostly-dark room in the PWL backstage area. The camera is out of focus, showing a blurry shape rocking back and forth, what looks like its arms wrapped around its curled up form. The figure's voice is unmistakable, it's tone shifting between soothing and enraged.

Warrior
Hush little Warrior, don't you cry,
Nasty-man Wyatt's gonna die...
Hush little Warrior, haven't you heard,
Matty's gonna find you a pretty bird...
And if that bird refuses to sing,
Then we'll rip off its stupid wings.

As the camera gradually shifts into focus, the Wall Street Warrior can be seen as the figure who is rocking, a hand covering his face. As the hand slowly falls, his facepaint is revealed to be smeared, though with sweat or tears is unclear.

Warrior
You. You filthy, filthy voyeuristic dogs!
(Warrior makes a guttural growl as he points at the camera) YOU made me what I am. YOU killed Matthew and birthed the Warrior. And now YOU seek to exploit him for your purposes! Oh, don't think I'm stupid. Don't think I cannot see. (Warrior tsks and shakes his head. The next words are spoken so spitefully that spit flies from his mouth.) Everything was PERFECT. The perfect life. The perfect job. And then that no-good waste of skin ... that walking cesspool... that B-B-BRAY WYATT ... (Warrior's chatter becomes incomprehensible as he grows more agitated.)

The cameraman begins to gradually retreat and Warrior stands, grabbing at the lens.

Warrior
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Don't leave, idiot. Warrior's not done.

There is sounds of protest by the cameraman in the background, followed by a loud slap and a thud as the camera jerks and the picture spins. After a few dizzying moments, the camera begins to shift again, and Warrior's face comes back into frame.

Warrior
Wyatt's not at fault. It is in his nature to fight. He's like Warrior. Like Manic. Matty, he wouldn't leave Wyatt alone, and so Wyatt broke him. Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yesssss...
(the last yes fades into a hiss.)

Warrior shakes his head and his face twitches. Then he pulls the camera so close that the only thing in frame is his mouth.

Warrior
No, no, no. Warrior's fight not with Wyatt anymore. Wyatt better. Wyatt stronger. Warrior has a new enemy... and his enemy will be named... soon! Hee hee hee! Hee hee! Hee hee hee hee hee... (the cackling continues until the feed cuts out.)

The picture goes back to Taz and Cole, the former looking visibly concerned and the latter shaking his head.

Taz
Every time we see this guy, he seems to have another screw loose, Cole. I'm getting really concerned about this guy. Like, AK-47 in the workplace concerned. I don't think any of us are safe while he's on the roster.

Cole
Matt Wall had a mean streak before he snapped, Taz. Now, he's adding completely unpredictable to the mix. I hope this is just a gimmick, because if it isn't, he really needs to get some help. And fast!

Taz
You said it.
Back to top Go down

Broken Wings
Page 1 of 1