The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be Afraid, My Dear Phantom....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Be Afraid, My Dear Phantom.... Empty
PostSubject: Be Afraid, My Dear Phantom....   Be Afraid, My Dear Phantom.... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Impact starts up traditionally but before the commentators can get a word in....

Yes! it's James Phantom's entrance music! The lights are dim in the arena as the spotlight turns to ramp where we see Phantom coming down the ramp with a mic in his hand.

The commentators exchange surprised glances and talk about his match with UFF last week on impact and wonder what his here to talk about.

Camera pans to the ring while the lights slowly turn back up and we see Phantom with his head hung low. He slowly puts the mic up to his mouth....

Phantom: .....I've gained my redemption from a worthy opponent. I ensure you the audience.....That i, Phantom! am here to stay!

Mixed crowd reaction of cheers and boos.... Phantom allows for audience reaction then continues....

Phantom: To be a man of honor you must take a loss with a battle and you must always keep your ideals and dreams vivid in a technicolor euphoria!

Now, i think i have proven to each and every one of you! that i am here to stay and i am here to fight for you!

The lonely, the downhearted, the oppressed i am your man!

Phantom takes a moment of silence. During that silence...
Commentator: he sounds like he's on a soap box up there! It's like he's claiming to be a superhero!

Cameras pan back to phantom as the lights grow dim in the arena.....Phantom speaks....

Phantom: While i may not be your constant victor. I will be your sword and your shield. The winds may blow cold but my aggression and strength will not yield to our enemies!

My dream is coming true...to fight for you and you and you [Phantom pointing to random people in the audience]

Thrusting my hands into the dirt and putting my craft to work i will become your next champion! in due time that is...

Until then i must earn your admiration and become worthy of facing the television champion!

Until then......I, James Phantom swear to leave a mark on everyone in that locker room.... of heart, valor, confidence........and brutal strength!

The lights grow dim and eventually fade to complete darkness. Nothing but Phantoms white contacts can be seen glowing in the center of the arena.....

Suddenly a shriek is heard aloud through the arena and Phantoms music commences.....

Commentator: What did we just watch? He was sounding like a crazy guy spouting poetry and saying he is a man of valor? What?

.........Program continues normally....

Brought to you by James Phantom
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net

Be Afraid, My Dear Phantom....
Page 1 of 1