The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Phantom Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Phantom Introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Phantom Introduction   The Phantom Introduction Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:26 pm

After various issues connecting and getting into a match. Our main character, The Phantom, Arrives to the ring and locks arms in a triple threat ladder match. What a debut to make!

Although winning the match, Phantom seeks to make an "Impact" on Impact! The beast being his first informal opponent is one he would face again maybe in a one on one cause no one wants the ladders stolen. I kid i kid

Anyways Phantom here i am sticking around to make a statement to all those out there who claim to be champions in due time you will face me and you will understand the nightmare that is the Phantom!

Fin......

---Phantom[First promo and hopefully on the right track to doing one.]
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom Introduction   The Phantom Introduction Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:54 pm

hey man, welcome. you should never refer to your opponents by their user names, but by the names of the wrestlers they are using. Also, take a look at the format and style used in other promos in the league and it should help you to learn how promos usually look.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom Introduction   The Phantom Introduction Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Much appreciated i'll do some more reading and come up with something much neater for the next one.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom Introduction   The Phantom Introduction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Phantom Introduction
Page 1 of 1