The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps Empty
PostSubject: PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps   PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 am

(The video opens with a shot of Tom Phillips standing in front of a backdrop bearing PWL's logo. He is alone and holding a microphone.)

PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps X3YhIJi

Phillips: Hello, PWL fans. I'm Tom Phillips and this is your PWL.com exclusive. This week's TNA Impact was an action-packed card, filled to the brim with exciting matches and more than a few crazy developments.

(The corner of the screen becomes a video box, showing scenes as Phillips describes them.)

Phillips: In a heated match between the self-proclaimed Mad King of Harts and Wade Barrett, whose release and re-signing was announced mere days before Impact, Owen Hart extended his dominion over the PWL ring by hitting his northern lights suplex and putting Barrett down for the 1-2-3.

(Phillips pauses for a moment, and then video begins to roll featuring highlights of the Dick Van Go and Randy Savage match.)

Phillips: Dick Van Go extended his losing streak at Impact after Randy Savage popped his Impaler DDT. Savage is hot right now -- is there anything stopping this man and his vision for the Pro Wrestling League?

(Now, footage rolls of the match between Manic and Wyatt's dying moments.)

Phillips: The alphagetti-obsessed Manic put Bray Wyatt to bed with the Headcheck after an intense match-up. But the real antics began after the match: not one, but TWO PWL superstars took to the Impact ring.

(The video shows Wall offering Manic an envelope of cash.)

Phillips: First, it looked like everything was coming together for the Wall Street Warrior Matthew Wall after a serious losing streak that saw him excluded from the week's card. But then, the up-and-coming Dave Turner took his turn at stealing the show by showing up and scaring off Wall before laying a serious beat-down on the lunatic, Manic!

(Video shows footage of Manic being beaten by Turner and left dangling from the ringside barricade.)

Phillips: As if that wasn't enough to digest, PWL.com caught this EXCLUSIVE backstage footage following Impact's main event! Before we show you the video, I have to give a disclaimer: what you say MAY disturb you.

(The screen cuts away from Phillips entirely as the video rolls, showing a backstage area of the Impact arena. Vending machines and a garbage cart are arrayed along the hallway leading to the locker rooms, and Bray Wyatt is slowly walking back to his locker room following his defeat in the main event. Phillips catches up with Wyatt and is holding a smartphone, filming the post-match interview.)

Phillips: I'm here with Bray Wyatt, who has just lost at the hands of the lunatic Manic in what seems like a bought-and-paid-for transaction with Wyatt's nemesis, the Wall Street Warrior. Bray, I have to ask--

(Phillips is interrupted by shouting and turns quickly to show the Wall Street Warrior charging down the hallway, screaming indiscernibly at Wyatt. He is still carrying the kendo stick he brought to the ring earlier and the phone-camera pans, following his charge to its logical conclusion: Wall connecting stiffly with the kendo stick to Bray Wyatt's gut. Wyatt falls to his knees, clutching his lower torso.)

Wall: Yeah, you like that, yokel? (Wall spits on Bray's head.) THIS is what inferiors GET.

(Wall laughs as he brings the kendo stick down on Wyatt's right shoulder twice, in quick snaps that make a sick CRACK sound as they impact the man's body.)

Wall: Betcha never saw THIS coming, huh? Ol' Wall, he's nothing but a bunch of hot air! Wall could NEVER hurt me. (Wall cackles maniacally and runs a hand over his shaved head.) YOU WERE WRONG, MORON! (Crack! The kendo stick connects once more with Wyatt's back, sending him sprawling to the hard floor of the backstage area.) This just isn't your night!

(Phillips moves to intervene on the attack and Wall threatens to hit him.)

Wall: Back off, reject, or I'll waste you, too! (Now he looks down on Wyatt, who has rolled onto his side. Wall's eyes are burning with hatred, and he hits Wyatt once more. The kendo stick snaps as it comes down on Wyatt's right arm. This draws another sadistic laugh from the Wall Street Warrior.)

Phillips: Matt. Matt! Why are you doing this, Matt?

(Wall points at Phillips and snarls.)

Wall: Shut the FUCK up, reject! (Now he drops to his hands and knees beside Wyatt, whose eyes are still open, though he may not be registering much through the pain.) Listen to me, Bray, and listen close: I'm going to make your life a living Hell. Every night you are booked, I'm going to crash the arena and I'm going to wreck you. Just like tonight. That is, unless you give me what I want. (Wall stands again, brushing the knees of his pants and the elbows of his suit-jacket and adjusting his tie.) And what I want, yokel, is you. Me. A steel cage. No rules. No mercy. (Wall spits on Wyatt again, and then walks toward Phillips, snatching his smartphone and turning the camera on his own face.)

Wall: You hear that, Hulkster? I want Wyatt in a cell at Ascendance. And if I don't get what I want ... IF YOU BOOK HIM IN A DIFFERENT MATCH ... that yokel -- one of your top superstars -- (Wall's face twitches and he offers a half-chuckle before concluding his thought) won't live to make whatever match YOU book for him. Bank on THAT.

(Wall cackles and drops the phone, sending the video into a dizzying spiral before it fixes on Wyatt's face, a distant look in his eyes. The video cuts out moments after.)
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps   PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:31 am

Awesome promo/exclusive man! Looking forward to seeing this play out to the PPV
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps   PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 pm

we have a lot to work with here. i'm excited for this ppv, and this feud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps   PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL.com Exclusive -- Impact Wrap: Hart tops Barrett; Savage drops Dick; Turner burns Manic; Wall snaps
Page 1 of 1