The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of Savage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

The End of Savage Empty
PostSubject: The End of Savage   The End of Savage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:31 pm

A furious match goes on in PWL's Ascendance! A 3-way ladder match between The Enlightened One, The Mad King of Harts, and The Lunatic Fringe. Chairs, Steps, Ladders, and Sledge Hammers are being swung left and right. Impaler DDT hit on Ambrose, Dirty Deeds on Savage, Northern Lights on Savage, Impaler on Owen, and so on and so forth. Close calls all around with the title almost being grabbed! Finally, Savage climbs the ladder... he reaches for the title...

Suddenly, the ladder begins to wobble; Owen Hart is pushing it over. Before Savage can get himself to safety, he topples over the top rope, crashing headfirst into some steel steps. His head bursts open and blood comes pouring out.

Taz: OH MY GOD, SAVAGE JUST TOOK A NASTY BLOW TO THE HEAD!

Cole: How could Owen pull something like this?

Taz: Speaking of Owen, look at him now!

Owen is climbing the ladder, and he quickly reaches the top, and unhooking the title before even Dean could react.

The Mad King of Harts has won.

As he moves up the ramp, paramedics rush down to retrieve the Enlightened One, putting him on a stretcher and carting him away. The crowd is stunned silent as the show closes, Dean Ambrose looking shocked at what has happened.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the end of my Randy Savage run. I decided to quit because, honestly, I wasn't sure what to do after this. Maybe Savage will return one day, if not played by me, played by someone else. I'll post another characters contract soon.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

The End of Savage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Savage   The End of Savage Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:49 pm

whats with everyone being severely injured in this league? we've gotta work on putting out a safer product. maybe its time to go "PG". haha
Back to top Go down

The End of Savage
Page 1 of 1