The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis Empty
PostSubject: PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis   PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:12 am

(The video begins with snow dancing on the screen.)

PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis Snow

(A feed cuts in, showing a nervous Tom Phillips. There is a moment of silence while he adjusts his tie before he begins to speak.)

PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis V7NfatA

PHILLIPS: Hello, and welcome to PWL.com. I'm Tom Phillips, and this is an exclusive PWL news bulletin.

(Footage begins to roll of the New York Stock Exchange while Phillips delivers his next words as a voice-over.)

PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis Nyse_1498397c

PHILLIPS: Earlier today, the PWL received news that Oxford Investments, Inc. -- the company by which PWL wrestler Matthew Wall is employed -- has declared bankruptcy. News of the declaration came after former CFO Rick Astor was indicted on grand larceny charges.

(A still frame of Wall appears on the screen.)

PHILLIPS: Matt Wall has been cleared of any additional charges, and when contacted by PWL.com officials earlier today, he sent us this video message.

(A video feed cuts in, showing an over-shoulder shot of Matt Wall, who is clearly wearing nothing more than his ring gear. An open briefcase sits on the table before him, empty of everything except for a few thick stacks of cash and some green wrist tape. Wall pulls out the tape and starts to wind it around his right wrist.)

WALL (snarling): They left me with NOTHING.

(The tape makes a tearing sound as Wall continues to wrap his right wrist, eventually moving along the palm and outside of his hand to his knuckles.)

WALL: No expense account. No 401(k). No championship. NOTHING.

(Wall tightens and loosens his right fist, testing the tape job, before moving on to his left hand.)

WALL: At Ascendance, I was left wallowing in my own blood and my own sweat and my own tears. Wyatt took everything I had, and still, he beat me. He told me once, that in my defeat, I would look up to him and see a God. But there are no Gods.

(Wall concludes the tape job on his left fist.)

WALL: In this world, there are only monsters ... (the camera pans around to the front of Wall, focusing in on his face. Deep-green face paint surrounds his eyes.) ...and the Warriors who endeavour to slay them.

(The Wall Street Warrior begins to laugh as clasps his right fist firmly within his left palm.)

WALL: A message to all of the PWL's monsters: fear the Warrior with nothing left to lose...

(Wall's maniacal laughter resumes for a few seconds before the video cuts out and the feed returns to a concerned-looking Phillips.)

PHILLIPS: What does this mean for the PWL universe? Is Matt Wall ... well, okay? Only one thing is for certain: we will know this Thursday night, on Impact. Thank you for joining us for this PWL exclusive report.
Back to top Go down

PWL.com Exclusive -- Metamorphosis
Page 1 of 1