The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Empty
PostSubject: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:59 pm

The segment starts early on Impact in the parking garage.

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Parkinggarage

A car full of people pulls up, and out from it comes Dave Turner, along with some friends and his agent, Jack White. As they are all getting out, smiling and talking, a backstage report comes over quickly looking to do an interview

Jonathan Coachman:
Dave! Dave Turner! Can I get a few minutes of your time?!

Turner:
Of course, Coach. What's up?

Coachman:
Last week you were not here on Impact, but it was reported that you were getting your knee looked at. Are we about to hear good news regarding the knee?

Turner:
Well, Coach, I was planning on give the news out in the ring tonight, but I'm pretty upbeat right now and can't wait....I have been told that I will be one hundred percent healthy and cleared for action in just a few short weeks, right after the next Pay-Per-View to be exact.

The crowd around Turner all cheer and celebrate with each other, and the crowd can be heard cheering as the news is being broke.

Coachman:
Fantastic news, Dave, but aren't you worried about being here tonight, when you're not one hundred percent. Manic and Wall Street Warrior have publicly said for weeks now that they would enjoy hurting you, and without any real control from the GM's tonight....maybe it was best to stay home?

Turner:
Coach, I'm going to say this once, so make sure that camera is working. I'm not afraid of Manic. He got a cheap shot in when I was down. Anyone could have taken that shot, but some weirdo does it and everyone thinks it means something. I was in complete control of my rivalry with Manic until Matt Wall intervened. That's right, I said Matt Wall. Just because some rich bitch loses some money and "goes off the deep end" doesn't make him a Warrior! That pudwacker has his coming, sooner rather than later....and once he gets his, then the freakshow Manic is going to get his. You mentioned that the GMs are not here enforcing protocol tonight, but it's been obvious that they never were.

Coachman goes to cut off Turner with a question, but Turner cuts Coachman off and keeps going

Turner:
Coach, I came here tonight to enjoy Impact, talk to my friends, and update the fans on my return...if those two ass clowns get in my way, then I'll deal with it. I may not be one hundred percent, but who ever said I needed to be against those two?......Matt Wall...Manic...and Hulk Hogan....I've got all three of you on my radar, so I have a question for you..What truly happens when the hunter becomes the hunted?....I guess we will all find out in due time.

Turner and his crew start to talk as they walk away, leaving Coachman speechless

(Promo open to Manic or Wall Street Warrior)
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Fresh back from commercial break, Manic  is seen milling around backstage. He is sitting on a wooden crate eating out of an unlabeled can, grinning from ear to ear

Cole: Oh, great. Here we go again. Can't we just go one week without hearing from this weirdo?

Joey Styles timidly approaches Manic, and as he nears, Manic puts his arm around the startled interviewer

Manic: Joey! How's it going, mate?

Styles: Uhm, fine thanks... I'm just here to get your thoughts on -

Manic: You know, you remind me of an old friend of mine, Joey.

Styles: Uh, really? How -

Manic: Yeah, my old best mate Jack. Jack and I go way back... the thing about Jack is, he always caught me at the very worst of times. I always felt like he had the greatest intentions, but the poor guy just never knew the right time to shut his mouth. Always probing me for information, always concerned about how I was doing, always acting like he was around for my best interests... but you know what, Joey?

Styles looks terrified as he holds the mic in Manic's soulless face, his arm trembling

Manic: Jack eventually learned the error of his ways. Jack found out that the best times to talk to me were when I approached him, not the other way around.

Manic jumps down from the crate, looking extremely angry

Manic: HE LEARNED THAT I DON'T APPRECIATE PEOPLE TRYING TO GET INSIDE MY HEAD. Jack will never get that chance again. Choose your words carefully, Joey.

Styles hesitates for a moment, then, realizing Manic is giving him a chance to speak, brings the mic back to himself

Styles: So... I'm... I'm just here to get your reaction to Dave Turner being in the arena tonight. He says that your attack on him could have been perpetrated by anybody considering the circumstances, and he doesn't seem afraid of you or -

Manic laughs maniacally, interrupting Styles and grabbing the mic from his hands

Manic: Joey, my good old pal. For somebody that is positively bound by fear, you seem to have little understanding of the emotion... and you also seem to think you can get away with an awful lot. Dave Turner's words and presence tonight reveal more latent fear than he ever could have revealed by staying home and accepting his fate. By showing up tonight and claiming that he's not intimidated, Dave Turner has admitted his weakness to the world, and to myself. He wants so desperately to believe he hasn't been broken by the Wall Street Warrior and myself... and Dave knows that a lot of what you believe about yourself is formed by what others believe about you. He wants everybody to think he has courage, that he isn't doubting himself or his ability to defend himself. This is a vain attempt at changing his own mind about himself. The truth is, he's already lost faith in himself - and rightly so.

Manic releases the mic, and Styles gets ahold of it again

Styles: But the truth is, you attacked him from behind after he'd already faced Matt -

Manic: Who? Only the Wall Street Warrior remains, Joey. And the Wall Street Warrior made short work of that fool, Dave Turner on that night. The real truth is I would have had the last laugh either way - it was made an even greater night by the fact that the Warrior triumphed. Dave Turner's fate was already written, as was mine. And so it still is. Turner has expedited his permanent extraction from PWL by showing his face tonight. He's even still wounded, Joey. He limps around like an old dog that needs to be put down, howling as he goes. And both the Wall Street Warrior and I hold the lethal injection that will finish his suffering.

Manic begins laughing again, as Styles looks about ready to pee his pants

Styles: Uhh... I think i'm going to get going - thanks for your -

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Hqdefault

Manic grabs Joey by his neck, as he drops the mic and yells

Manic: (slightly incomprehensible due to the mic being on the floor) Your fate has been sealed as well, Joey.

Cole: Somebody stop him! This is despicable!

Manic throws Styles face first into the wall, knocking him out. Manic gets on his knees next to Joey, who is lying limp on the floor. Manic grabs the mic again

Manic: You, Jack and Dave are all alike, you know... you all have shared the same obvious fear, yet you have all tried to convince yourselves that you are something you aren't. You aren't courageous... you aren't a hero... you're nothing. You just haven't found it within yourself to accept it yet. You will meet a suitable end. The very same end that has been ordained for you since birth. I'll see you soon, Dave.

Taz: This is even too much for me, Cole...

Manic gets up and walks out of the shot, leaving the mic and Joey Styles in a heap

(PROMO OPEN TO WALLSTREET WARRIOR OR DAVE TURNER)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:17 am

The feed takes the viewing audience to the parking lot.

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) 1.1

A PWL cameraman is doing his best to follow a euphoric Wall Street Warrior as he dances between vehicles, keying doors and slashing tires. He's cackling all the while and as he arrives at the end of the row, he sets a metal gascan down beside the opening to the gas tank and retrieves a tube from inside his tattered suit-jacket.

WARRIOR
EEE HEE HEE HEE! Need some gas! Warrior needs some gasoline to do his feats that are quite mean. Ohhhh yesssssss... yes yes yes!

The Warrior cackles as he slides the tube into the gas tank. He is silent just long enough to suck on the end of the tube, drawing gasoline from the car's tank. He turns the end of the tube down into the gas can, where gasoline can be heard spilling into the can. Then he stands and looks directly into the camera's lens.

UNSEEN CAMERAMAN
Mr. Wall, Mr. Wall! I just wanted to ask you what you think about the return of Dave Turner here on Impact and the comments he made earlier this evening about yourself and Manic.

Warrior growls at the question.

WARRIOR
Matt Wall is DEAD! DO you HEAR me?
(The Warrior grabs the camera and shakes it, and the cameraman can be heard cursing from the other side of the device. Before he can recover, Warrior pulls the lens in so closely that only his eyes appear in the frame.) As for Mr. Turner, hee hee hee... and friend Manic! Hee. Hee-hee, heeeeee!

The Warrior shakes his head and twitches slightly. Gasoline begins to run over in the can and spill down onto the pavement of the parking lot, but Warrior pays no notice.

WARRIOR
There once was a fellow called Turner;
Who was quite a terrible learner.
But trapped all alone,
Warrior broke all his bones
AND REPLACED THEM WITH SOMETHING MUCH STERNER.

His poem complete, Warrior turns his back on the cameraman, cackling as he recovers his gas can. He leaves the hose in the tank as he starts heading back toward the arena.

WARRIOR (singing off-tune)
Something much sterner! You hear me Turner? I'm comin' for yah. Hee hee hee! Comin' to BREAK you.

Once he notices the cameraman is still following him, Warrior rounds on him, roars into the lens, and swings the can. A horrible thud is heard as the can hits something -- presumably the cameraman -- and the camera jolts and drops to the pavement. The last thing heard before the feed cuts out is the Warrior's deranged cackle.

[OPEN TO TURNER/MANIC]
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 am

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) 3465831266_5b40e6257d

Impact returns from a commercial break later in the evening to an empty ring and a packed arena

Michael Cole:
Welcome back to Thursday Night Impact! Michael Cole and Taz joining you for another crazy night, as the inmates are running wild!

Taz:
That's right, Cole! No Hogan OR Laurinaitis in the building tonight, leaving Bischoff with his hands full.

Cole:
Earlier tonight, Dave Turner made his arrival to Impact, and flat out said he wasn't scared of Manic or Wall Street Warrior, the two who have been after him like blood thirsty dogs for some time now.

Taz:
It's obvious that Turner is scared, Cole, and he should be! Those two are lunatics that make Charles Manson look like the Pope!

Turner's music hits, the stage lights up and the crowd erupts. The crowd has been getting more and more behind Turner every week, but something seems different this week...almost electric. After a few moments, Turner walks out onto the stage with a crutch, favoring his left leg heavily. Despite limping and seeming in pain, a big grin is on his face as the crowd cheers at a fever pitch. Turner begins to walk down to the ring, but it takes some time as would be expected.

Cole:
There he is....the man who practically called Manic and Wall Street Warrior out tonight on arrival. Making his way down to the ring, he seems pretty confident, Taz.

Taz:
He really does, Cole, and I don't understand why! As soon as Manic and Warrior catch wind of him being out here, unprotected and vulnerable, they are going to pounce!

Turner is at the bottom of the ramp and looking around at the crowd. After a few seconds he throws his crutch into the ring and rolls under the bottom rope. On his way to his feet he squints in pain before getting his crutch under his left arm. Turner walks around for a few more seconds, before reaching for a mic tucked away between his belt and pants in his back. Before Turner can speak, the crowd starts to chant "Lets Go Turner" causing Turner to grin and wait a bit more. He finally pulls the mic up and begins to speak

Turner:
My name is Dave Turner, and my original plan was to come out and inform everyone that I will be returning to action the first Impact following the next Pay-Per-View, King of the Ring!
(The crowd erupts in cheers once again)But I made that announcement once I got to the stadium tonight, so I thought I'd spend my time here a bit differently. I thought I'd come out here and tell everyone a story! Have you all heard the one about the tortoise and the hare?(Turner points a few people out sitting close to the ring)You haven't?! Good! Cause I'm going to tell it now. You see, there was a big race going on between a Tortoise and a Hare. In fact, it was really a tortoise against TWO hares. Now the tortoise did everything right. He worked hard towards the race. Gave everything he had, trained night and day and strived to get a chance in the race. Despite the tortoise being slow, he knew he had the other traits it took to win. The hares, the hares didn't do that or have that. The hares spent all day screwing around, probably with each other, if you get what I'm saying. They never trained, but rather scuzzed around. They only thing they had going for them, was their speed. Well the big day finally came...The Tortoise against the Two Hares. The two Hares started of vicious, using all their speed at once. But the Tortoise kept the usual pace and didn't lose the Hares from his sight. But, once the hares realized that the tortoise had all the makings to win the race, they resorted to cheating. The tortoise kept his pace, and eventually won the race, despite the hares doing all that they could to stop him. (Turner pauses from the story and looks down the ramp to the stage.)What I'm getting at through this whole things, is despite Manic and Wall Street Warrior throwing what they could at me to try and win the race, they still failed. I will be back soooo soon and I WILL be winning that race.

The crowd erupts in cheers and multiple chants once again, louder than before cause Turner to pander a bit to them, showing off and getting them louder.

Cole:
Quite the metaphor coming from Turner, but I still think he is in trouble if he doesn't get out of here Taz.

Taz:
I couldn't agree more, Cole. Turner is making his own bed that he'll soon be laying in!

Turner prepares to speak some more, raising the mic and waiting for the crowd to calm down a bit.

Turner:
Manic, you preach week. after week. after week. after week about nonsense. You stay in the back and attempt to be cryptic, talking about how much you love destroying things and leaving YOUR impressions on the people you attack and everyone watching at the arenas and at home. You act as if you have different values from all of us here, and you are using secret motives that NO ONE understands but you. And it causes you to be "screwed up" and eat "alphagetti".......Now, I'm not question if you're screwed up or not...it's quite clear a screw is missing. But what's not missing is the hypocrisy you spew every day when you wake up. You claim it all doesn't matter, it's all a big game, just you wanting to hurt people......and yet I hear tonight that you enter into the King of the Ring Tournament?
(Turner pauses and looks puzzled at what he just said.)The almighty MANIC with only the int..

As Turner begins to continue his speech, a familiar song hits the stage interrupting him

(Promo open to Manic)
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Manic makes his way through the curtain with a mic in his hand, pointing and laughing at Dave Turner as the fans boo

Cole: We knew this was coming sooner or later...

Manic raises the mic to his face and stops laughing, a grimace replacing his grin

Manic: You all just heard that, right? You all heard the same senseless babble as me. Am I right? Dave... I understand that you can't accept your reality - but please, for the good of yourself, spare me the nursery rhymes. It's very unbecoming of you. I do have to agree though, Dave... you do resemble a tortoise in a couple of key ways. You're slow, and you're a coward as well. And as much as you want the world to believe you can live outside your shell, there will always be a stronger, faster specimen just around the corner to scare you back into hiding. I am that specimen, Dave.

The fans start chanting "Shutup Jackass" at Manic, as he looks on, not phased by the taunting

Manic: I don't want to "enter" the King of the Ring tournament, Dave... I want to destroy it. I want to tear it down and make everybody see how wretched and misguided it is. Just like you, mate.

Manic drops the mic and rolls into the ring. He immediately makes a dash for Dave Turner's injured leg, but Turner moves out of the way, sending Manic crashing to the mat! Manic recovers and stands nose to nose with Turner in the ring for only a few seconds, but the iconic moment feels like it could last an eternity

Cole: What's going to happen next!?

(promo open to Dave Turner OR Wall Street Warrior)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:52 am

Suddenly, the arena lighting cuts out -- with the exception of the emergency lights illuminating staircases, walkways and the like. Then a series of red spotlights bathe the audience and the pair in the ring as a sinister cackling washes over the crowd.

EEEH HEE HEE HEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEH HEEEEEE HEEEEEE!

A floodlight splashes crimson over the stage, creating a silhouette of the figure looming there, from whom it is obvious the cackling is emanating.

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) 43b074e3-1e9e-451b-9a9b-0e51a00cadfd

WARRIOR
Can Waaarrrrrrrrriooooorrrr c-c-come out to play? YES! Yes, he can. He can most certainly come out and BREAK SOME BONES. HEE HEE!

The crowd showers Warrior in heat, booing as the red lights give way for the standard yellow and white ones and the man in his tattered suit begins hobbling down the ramp.

WARRIOR
Friend Manic! Filthy part-timer! Look at how they stare each other down with such intensity. Warrior would have already murdered Turner and picked his teeth with the stupid man's bones! EEH HEE HEE!

The crowd continue booing, though hesistantly as some start to realize how troubled this man may actually be.

WARRIOR (snarling)
Beat him, Manic! KILL HIM! For weeks, this filthy part-time scum has boasted he is better than you and I both! Prove him wrong! Ruin him! The time for words is after you're sitting on his cold, lifeless corpse. KILL FIRST, BOAST LATER. KILL FIRST, BOAST LATER. KILL FIRST! BOAST LATER!

The Warrior gestures with waving arms for the crowd to take up his chant, but nobody in the audience is compelled to do so. Shaking his head and mumbling to himself, Warrior stops at the edge of the ring apron, and kneels there to rifle under the ring for some form of weapon.

WARRIOR (singing, off-tune)
Oh where, oh where could my little chair be...

As he is preoccupied with the task of finding a chair, action begins to unfold in the ring when...
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:36 am

As Warrior is preoccupied with the task of finding a chair, action begins to unfold in the ring when Manic charges in on Turner once again. This time, Manic gets his hands on Turner and the two tie each other up at the shoulders. Manic gives a strong push to Turner, sending him tumbling over, as Turner tries not to strain his knee. Manic laughs at Turner and taunts him by grabbing his own knee and crying out in an exaggerated, irritating way.

Cole: Will someone get down here! This isn't right! Dave Turner is about to have his career ended!

Taz: I hate to agree with you, Cole, but you're right! Turner will be torn to shreds, but you can't say he didn't bring it on himself!  

Manic is still taunting Turner as Turner is getting back to his feet. On the outside of the ring, Warrior has found a chair outside the ring and is waving it around, laughing hysterically. Turner meanwhile has made it to his feet and moved over to the top right corner, away from the ramp and Warrior. Turner starts to crouch down slowly and pick up his crutch that was dropped, the whole time keeping his eyes on Manic. Turner looks more worried as the minutes have been passing since Manic made his way out. Turner decides that enough is enough, and starts to climb out the ropes. But before one foot even hits the apron, Warrior rushes over and forces him into the ring with intimidation. The crowd has begun to chant "Lets Go Turner" once again on the night. It builds a lot of steam and the crowd is hitting a boiling point. Turner and Manic begin to stare one another down once again.

Taz:
We are seeing the end of a career here, Cole. No doubt about it.

Cole:
It's tough to argue with you, Taz, considering there is no backup for the young Turner.

Manic begins to grow restless with the staredown and shoots in on Turner's leg, but Turner is able to sidestep him rather quickly for an injured person. Manic slides on one knee in a 180 without missing a beat and stares at Turner with a puzzled look. Manic comes back to his feet and charges in on Turner. In one motion, Turner drops his crutch and ducks under a clothesline from Manic and runs full speed in to the ropes. Bouncing off them intensely, Turner nails Manic with a hard drop kick. Manic pops up and Turner hits another. The crowd loses their mind and pops louder than what's been heard for Turner ever before. Manic gets to his feet and Turner ducks under another clothesline attempt. Turner runs off the ropes, bounces back and nails Manic with an enziguri.

Cole:
My god! Where did Turner get this burst from! That knee is suppose to be injured and unstable!

Taz: That enziguri knocked Manic out cold!

The crowd is in a fit of cheers as Turner grabs his crutch and rolls out of the ring. Turner has a massive smile as he walks without a noticeable problem in his leg. But as Turner takes a single step onto the ramp, the crowd collectively gasps as Warrior moves out from the side of the ring with his chair. Warrior moves quickly towards Turner, but Turner not forgetting about Warrior turns around in time to duck under the attempted chair shot to Turner's head. As Warrior misses, Turner winds up with his crutch and swings it hard into Warriors gut, knocking the wind out of him. Turner looks around at the cheering crowd with an intense but almost cheerful look. Warrior stumbles around, and Turner winds up the crutch again. Turner strikes Warrior as hard as he can across the back and spine of Warrior, dropping him motionless. The crowd chants "Thank You Turner" as Turner walks up the ramp. Once at the top of the ramp on the stage, Turner takes a mic.

Turner:
Manic....Matt Wall...You two week after week come out and attempt these little head games and intimidation. Your arrogance had you both blinded, and your fear of me returning healthy and pissed off made you quick to strike. I'm not sure if either of you two can hear me down there, but let me explain why you two just got the s*** beat out of you. When I was at the doctor last week, getting my knee checked, he didn't tell me it would be a few more weeks when I could compete. No, he actually told me "Dave, your knee has been healing incredibly fast, and I'm going to clear you for action as of right now"
(The crowd erupts in cheers once again)So, what happened tonight, is you two clowns played into my hand just like I wanted. You came out for an easy prey, and got your ass whipped by someone that is flat out better than you. You two wanted a head games war......and you got it.

With the final bit said, Turner's music hits as he holds his hands up high, Manic still motionless in the ring and Warrior trying to crawl up the ramp to no avail. The crowd cheers as Turner returns to the back.

(Promo closed, please leave feedback since we worked real hard on this one. Dave Turner is set to be put on Impact cards again as of the next card)
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:26 pm

You guys are telling an awesome story. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)   Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dave Turner's Arrival (Sept. 5th)
Page 1 of 1