The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)

Go down 
+5
The Second City Saint
HailSabin
Twysted
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Mr. Dashing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:30 am

The fans are on their feet as Ascendance kicks onto the air, the fireworks ripping across the stage and down the ramp. It's a big night, where not only will two new champions be crowned, but blood, sweat and tears will be left inside of the ring. The roof on the Verizon Center is about ready to blow off, as the cameras take us ringside to Michael Cole and Taz!

PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Image4358

Michael Cole
WELCOME all to Ascendance! I'm Michael Cole joined as always by my broadcast partner, Taz! And what a night it's going to be here in beautiful Washington, DC! These fans are ready to see TWO new champions crowned, and so am I!

Taz
Make that two, Cole! I've never been more pumped up for anything in my life! The crowd is hot, the superstars of Impact are hot . . . I'M HOT! Let's get this show on the road!

Michael Cole
And we will in just a moment, ladies and gentleman, as you see the cold, unforgiving, steel cage getting lowered to the ring. It seems that the bad blood between X and CM Punk is about to be settled, once and for all!

Taz
These two inside of a steel cage . . . It's nuts! They're going to destroy each other, Cole. They're going to destroy that cage! That's if it doesn't destroy them first . . .

Michael Cole
I'll tell you what I'm more afraid of, partner. That's the Hell in the Cell hanging above the steel cage! Later tonight we're going to see Matt Wall take on Bray Wyatt for the third time inside of that devilish structure. You think X and CM Punk have beef? Just wait . . .

Taz
A steel cage and a Hell in the Cell on the same night . . . What's Hogan thinking!?!? This can only end badly . . .

Michael Cole
Well we're about to find out, Taz. That's X's theme music! Here he comes!

LIVE, from the: Verizon Center in Washington, DC!

Opening Bout

X vs. CM Punk
Steel Cage Match

PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Line-divider

Television Championship Open
The British Bulldog (C) vs. Open
One on One

Hulk Hogan Makes An Announcement!

International Championship Match
Matthew Wall vs. Bray Wyatt
Hell in a Cell

PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Wwe-main-event-pyros-o

Ascendance
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Owen Hart vs. Randy Savage vs. Dean Ambrose
Triple Threat Ladder

Matches are to be completed by the 17th of August, next Sunday.
HAVE FUN!

Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Shawn Michaels takes the open challenge. I will play the match whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Zack Ryder will take the Open Challenge!

Am I serious?

WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!
Back to top Go down
HailSabin
New Talent
New Talent
HailSabin

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Manik will take the open challenge

Guaranteed new champion
Back to top Go down
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:25 pm

As well as battling his rival X in what is sure to be a violent and savage Steel Cage Match, The Undefeated CM Punk looks to take his winning streak to 6-0 and also winning the TV Title... Later on in the night... So in other words I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 pm

In a match that can shortly be described as Modern WWE No DQ Matches X 15 the opener between CM Punk and X ends with CM Punk proving to The World, That HE Is The Best In The World! (Promo up about the match) CM Punks winning streak goes to 8-0 and as CM Punk is standing tall X is injured (Had to write X off some how)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:44 pm

In a vicious brawl that left the Wall Street Warrior bloodied and broken, Bray Wyatt emerges as the PWL's first International Champion!

Congrats John!
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Botch and me were never both on at the same time. Draw.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:51 pm

In a MOTY Ladder Match, blood, sweat, and tears were exchanged in an extreme back and forth, with no clear winner until the very end.

When the dust cleared... it was the Mad King of Harts with the belt...
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:03 am

Yeah, great match that I was able to miraculously able to make. The stars aligned. Faces were rearranged with chairs, sledgehammers, ring bells, ring aprons. Amazingly, the announcer table survived. An incredible match and hats off to both Swedish and Xen for making it so much damn fun. It really felt like any of us could win at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 am

DullAmbrose wrote:
Yeah, great match that I was able to miraculously able to make.  The stars aligned.  Faces were rearranged with chairs, sledgehammers, ring bells, ring aprons.  Amazingly, the announcer table survived.  An incredible match and hats off to both Swedish and Xen for making it so much damn fun.  It really felt like any of us could win at any minute.

It's a shame I couldn't go through with my plans on putting you through the barriers Wink
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 am

Xenmas wrote:
DullAmbrose wrote:
Yeah, great match that I was able to miraculously able to make.  The stars aligned.  Faces were rearranged with chairs, sledgehammers, ring bells, ring aprons.  Amazingly, the announcer table survived.  An incredible match and hats off to both Swedish and Xen for making it so much damn fun.  It really felt like any of us could win at any minute.

It's a shame I couldn't go through with my plans on putting you through the barriers Wink

Why is no one talking about the two fans that died? Owen back handed a chair like a frisbee into the crowd and a ring bell went flying because physics into that same area. Also Owen took a headshot so hard either by a chair or the sledgehammer his face made the ring bell noise.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:06 am

And that is why Hogan had to take a break. Everyone is trying to kill each other.

Also, Jon, Beast and Botch had to do their Impact match first and was unable to so Botch gave the title to Beast. CM Punk is our current Television Champion (at the moment).
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 am

Twysted wrote:
And that is why Hogan had to take a break. Everyone is trying to kill each other.

Also, Jon, Beast and Botch had to do their Impact match first and was unable to so Botch gave the title to Beast. CM Punk is our current Television Champion (at the moment).
Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:06 pm

After barely escaping a pin attempt after a crushing blow to the face from a GTS, Zack Ryder manages to leap his way to victory before planting Punk on the ground with a Rough Ryder. 

What's next for the Woo Woo Woo Kid after becoming Television Champion? Tune into the next edition of Thursday Night Impact to find out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)   PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL Presents: Ascendance! (10th of August, 2014)
Page 1 of 1