The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)

Go down 
+5
MercilessEarth
Xenmas
The Second City Saint
JohnMicheals
Mr. Dashing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:59 pm

As Impact comes onto the air, "Remember the Name" by Fort Miner rings throughout the arena, the thousands of fans in attendance on their feet. It's the very FIRST episode of the show, PWL being the company that presents it. The cameras whip around the arena, catching glimpses of those in the audience. Fireworks go off on the stage and above the ring, chants and cheers abound. After a while, we're taken ringside where the legendary commentating team of Taz and Michael Cole are standing by.

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) MichaelColeTaz2

Michael Cole
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME to Thursday night Impact! This is the VERY FIRST episode of Impact, we're witnessing history in the making and I'm so happy to be a part of it! I'm Michael Cole, joined by my longtime friend and co-worker, Taz! It's great to have the team back together, partner!

Taz
It sure is, baby! Listen to these fans! I think they might be more excited than I am for tonight's show!

Michael Cole
And why wouldn't they be? Like I said, we're witnessing history in the making here, folks. PWL is on the rise and it's making its official debut tonight, right here on Impact!

Taz
Legends, newcomers, colliding in that very ring. It's like nothing I've ever imagined, Cole! It truly is a dream come true!

Michael Cole
IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! It's the general manager of Thursday night Impact, Hulk Hogan!

Taz
At least try to contain yourself, Cole! Oh, who am I kidding!? IT'S THE HULKSTER, BABY!

The crowd is in an absolute frenzy, awaiting the arrival of none other than Hulk Hogan. They wait and wait and then wait some more, until finally the living legend steps out onto the stage. The roof is blown off as Hogan takes a deep breath, standing atop the stage with a bright smile on his face.

Michael Cole
What a better way to kick things off than with the man himself, Hulk Hogan! This is the man who came up with the idea for PWL, he's the mastermind behind everything that you're seeing right now!

Taz
He sure is! He's the head honcho, the man in the suit, the big fish . . . THE HULKSTER!

Hogan is now in the ring, pacing around in a circle waiting for the fans to calm down. He waves his hand through the air, trying to quiet them down, and after a few seconds it finally works.

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) PWLHogan2_zps4e765bf0

Hulk Hogan
. . . If you're excited for the FIRST episode of Thursday night Impact, let me here it!

The reaction is immediate. The crowd popping like never before! Hulk once again waves his hand through the air before speaking.

Hulk Hogan
That's what I like to hear! I wanted to personally come out here and welcome all of you to Thursday night Impact. Where the stars of yesterday, today and tomorrow are going to fight it out week in and week out to see just who the best is! You'll see guys that you've come to know and love, and you'll see guys who you didn't even know existed. But after tonight I promise you that you will indeed, REMEMBER THEIR NAMES! You see, Impact is something new, brother. It's not like all of those other places, the places that I've been in, the places that you know me from. It's a fresh start, for everyone! For myself, for the guys in the back and for all of you! Forget about your past, what you've done, where you're from. Impact is the future, what we don't know is who exactly is going to be in that future. Will it be guys like Randy Savage and Owen Hart . . . Or will it be guys like Shane Scott and Manic!? That remains to be seen, brother, for now. Speaking of NOW, we're live, right here, right NOW in Hartford, Connecticut! . . . That's right, and I'm going to promise you right NOW, that tonight will be a night you won't soon forget! It's the FIRST Impact, and we're going to be doing things BIG. How big? BIG. Don't believe me? . . . Right here, right NOW, in your opening contest, the very FIRST Television champion is going to be crowned! Yep, you heard it right, brother! We're starting things off with a bang! So without further ado ladies and gentleman . . . Are you ready to get things started!?!?

The fans are out of their seats and off the walls, Hogan smiling from ear to ear.

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) PWLHogan_zpsc64e0fdd

Hulk Hogan
Well then, referee . . . Ring that bell!

Hulk points to the bell keepers area and the bell sounds off, Hogan taking his leave from the ring and making his way over to the announcer's table. He props up a steel chair and sits alongside the bell keeper, intent on watching as the very FIRST Television champion is crowned!

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) V4YRL

-LIVE, from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut!-

Opening Match

Television Championship
Ugly Fat Fuck vs. The British Bulldog
One on One W/ Hulk Hogan Ringside

---

Laurence Taylor vs. The Rock
One on One

---

X vs. CM Punk
One on One

---

Manic vs. Booker T
One on One

---

Dave Turner vs. Wade Barrett
One on One

---

Matthew Wall vs. Bray Wyatt
Hardcore Match

---

Shane Scott vs. Dick Van Go
One on One

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Wwe-main-event-pyros-o

Back from the Ashes
Owen Hart vs. Randy Savage
One on One

----

Matches are to be completed by the 17th of July, next Thursday.
Make sure that you download the Impact arena created by Xen. Use the search word "PWL".
Have fun!

----

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 am

Bray Wyatt defeats Matthew Wall via Sister Abigale
Good match , I like the Charicter and the promo , Wall's got a good future in the PWL
Back to top Go down
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:02 pm

In an already planned and expected to be epic Impact match pitting The Second City Saint VS Simply a man that goes by the title 'X'... The Second City Saint pins X and like John said for Wall good character and just good created superstar. P.S you should of won X you kicked my ass for a good portion of the match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Randy Savage beats Owen Hart via Impaler DDT

It was a really good match. Too bad the table didn't get to be broken :c
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:22 am

Booker T defeats Manic in a back and forth contest that could have gone either way.

*after Booker T celebrated with his trademark spinaroonie, Manic remained on the mat, staring at the lights, smiling and laughing as he rolled out of the ring to the confusion of the fans*
Back to top Go down
SlymR
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Reverend Laurence Taylor helped The Rock see the light after feeling the Lord's Suffering.
Back to top Go down
Botch
New Talent
New Talent
Botch

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Bulldog def. Ugly Fat Fuck via squash match.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Botch wrote:

Yep. I should've put the controller down and read a comic book or something. You stomped me bad.  pig 
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Ragin' Rick wrote:
Botch wrote:

Yep. I should've put the controller down and read a comic book or something. You stomped me bad.  pig 

Ugly Fat Fuck shall rise from the ashes . . . Let's just hope he doesn't eat them.
Congrats though, Botch!
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Dave Turner defeats Wade Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Van Go jobs out to Scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night Impact (10th of July, 2014)
Page 1 of 1