The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)

Go down 
+3
Xenmas
Matt Wall
Twysted
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 am

The excitement is tenfold as Thursday night Impact comes on the air. The fireworks blast around the arena, all across the stage and the fans are on their feet. The Matthew Knight Center in Eugene, Oregon will play host to tonight's show, the cameras coming to a stop at the announcer's table.

Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Mt8uIUi

Michael Cole
Hi there ladies and gentlemen, I'm Michael Cole along side my broadcast partner Taz and we are live at the Matthew Knight Center in Eugene, Oregon!

Taz
That's right Michael and tonight looks like a stacked card as we have have several returning superstars in Mike Tyson and Ugly Fat Fuck and two brutal matches!

Michael Cole
And all of that will be preceded by a match I will enjoy as one of my favorites Zack Ryder defends his Television Championship of the World against CM Punk! Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) V4YRL

-LIVE, from the Matthew Knight Center in Eugene, Oregon!-

Television Championship Rematch
Zack Ryder (c) vs CM Punk
Normal One on One
After beating CM Punk in the Television Championship Open Challenge at Ascendance, Gregory Helms claimed that Zack Ryder was only able to do it with his help. Now Zack has challenged CM Punk to a rematch stating that Gregory Helms be banned from ringside and the titantron and PA system be disabled during the match. Can the "Woo Woo Woo Comeback Kid" keep up his momentum or will CM Punk prove the victory was just a fluke?

The Mysterious "X" vs Shawn Michaels
Normal One on One
After announcing his return on the PWL App, X will get his chance for revenge after the beating that took place at Ascendance by starting at the bottom of CM Punk's new stable with Shawn Michaels. Can X prove his worth and takedown a legend in professional wrestling, or with Shawn Michaels prove to X and his family why he is called the "Heart Break Kid"?

James Phantom vs Manic
Normal One on One
James Phantom, a fresh young man who's ready to prove something to world will be forced to go up against one of PWL's most . . . interesting men. Can James prove that Manic is nothing but a freak of nature or will the freaky get to the Phantom?

Wall Street Warrior vs Dean Ambrose
Extreme Rules One on One
Both men suffered a tough loss just two weeks ago at PWL's first pay-per-view Ascendance, in which the Wall Street Warrior (formerly known as Matthew Wall) lost a chance to hold the International Championship to Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose was overcome in his quest for gold by Owen Hart. Now these two will get to go head to head and hopefully show the world why they deserve just one more chance, and Vice President John Laurinaitis has giving them just the territory to do that, as well as vent out frustrations.

Seth Rollins vs Ugly Fat Fuck
Normal One on One
Seth Rollins looks to make an impressive debut against a returning member of the roster, Ugly Fat Fuck. Can Seth Rollins show the PWL Universe that they have a new top superstar or will UFF prove that being ugly and fat doesn't mean you can't be good?

Manik vs Bray Wyatt (c)
Non-Title Normal One on One
After successfully capturing the International Championship last Sunday, Bray Wyatt will now face one of the more quieter personas of PWL. Can Manik prove that being quiet doesn't hinder you, or will Wyatt's mind games show us why he is champion?

Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Wwe-main-event-pyros-o

Rock Out With Your Knockouts
Owen Hart (c) vs Mike Tyson
Steel Cage 20 Minute Iron Man Knockout Match
After announcing his return on the PWL, Mike Tyson surely has pictures of PWL gold dancing in his head and what a better return than to face the "Mad King of Harts" Owen Hart, the World Heavyweight Champion, in a brutal main event that has people wondering: What is going on in John Laurinaitis's head and is he playing favorites with Mike Tyson, or does he just have it out for Owen Hart?

----

Matches are to be completed by the 28st of August, next Thursday*.
Make sure that you download the Impact arena created by Panda. Use the search word "PWL".
Have fun! 

----
*Just to clarify in case anyone was wondering, I know I've been putting the cards up on Friday. Quite frankly, I don't want to put them up late Thursday because I'm too exhausted from school to want to use my brain to put this thing together. Due to this, the matches SHOULD be completed by the following Thursday, however, you have until I put up the next card, giving you an extra day to do it. Thank you for your time and cooperation!*

If I have forgotten or missed anyone, send me a private message here on the site or on Xbox Live and I will find a place to add you as soon as I see so you'll have to make sure to check back periodically!
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Thanks for getting these up for us, no matter what time you do, Twyz. And I'm looking forward to my match with *cracks knuckles* Deaner.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Seth Rollins floors the vile UFF with his brutal Blackout curb stomp
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:07 am

Look forward to my match with manic. He may be interested but he hasn't met the man known as phantom who lurks the night with his white eyes that stare through souls and into the annals of history as the new face and memorable finishers this league has seen!

p.s Whoever is manic please pm me and send gamertag so we can take it to the ring! in a fight...nothin weird just bidness.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:20 am

im manic, sent you a friend request. it's MercilessEarth
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Ambrose and Warrior turned in an intense performance, breaking announcing tables, barricades and each others' bodies. In the end, it was the Wall Street Warrior whose arm was raised... but with so much devastation, could he really be called victorious?
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Zack Ryder proves to Gregory Helms and the PWL Universe that he doesn't need anyone's help to win as he picks up an impressive victory over CM Punk in retaining his Television Championship!
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:22 pm

Phantom made his debut match against Manic one of learning as he fought the best he could but Manic was truly a warrior of strength and someone Phantom hopes to fight against in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Manic defeats Phantom with the Headcheck after spearing him through the guardrail in an impressive debut that came up just short for Phantom
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 pm

HBK had won.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 pm

after being absent for a week , bray wyatt showed up at theimpact zone and scored a victory over Manik , take nothing from manik who put a hurting on wyatt the whole match but in traditional wyatt style a well timed sister abigal spells the end .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)   Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night Impact (21st of August, 2014)
Page 1 of 1