The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Return To Impact (August 21st)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

A Return To Impact (August 21st) Empty
PostSubject: A Return To Impact (August 21st)   A Return To Impact (August 21st) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Impact returns from commercial to a rowdy crowd who was keeping themselves entertained
A Return To Impact (August 21st) 20130409_LIGHT_raw_crowd_CandL
The familiar guitar riff is heard for the first time in weeks, after a long pause and a loud crowd almost all cheers, Turner makes his way to the the stage. Turner, in his street clothes, is clearly not ready for action but glad to be on Impact. His knee is wrapped up heavily and he is walking using crutches. Turner makes his way slowly down the ramp, pausing as he reaches the ring. He throws his crutches in the ring and rolls under the ropes. After getting back to his feet and admiring the crowd for a bit the music stop as he motions for a mic. He raises the mic to speak, but stops as the crowd chants "Let's Go Turner!" Finally the crowd begins to calm down, as Turner again raises the mic to speak
Turner:
My name is Dave Turner, and man does it feel AMAZING to be back in front of you all!
(The crowd cheers loudly again.)Last time I was here at Impact, something unfortunate happened. I was jumped back stage by a coward bitch who thinks he is some kind of warrior! As I was jumped, the clown in charge of PWL decided to make an "official" match backstage, after I was already caught off guard. As most of you know, the match ended after I was knocked unconscious and left gasping for air....But the worst came when a psychotic freak came over with a baseball bat, and decided to swing with all his might right into my knee.(Turner pauses for a moment looking disgruntled before speaking again. The whole time the crowd continues to cheer for him.)Because of Manic's careless actions, I had knee surgery that has put me out of action...But I'm hear to say to all of you in person, to everyone in the back, and to Manic and Wall Street Warrior that in just a couple weeks, I WILL be cleared, I WILL return to this ring, and I WILL kick your f****** teeth in!!
A Return To Impact (August 21st) Rawcrowdheadlies
The crowd roars as Turner drops the mic, and his music hits, he raises his arms to the crowd as the commentators apologize for the obscene language the production team barely got censored. Turner rolls out of the ring, and returns up the ramp as Impact goes to another commercial break
(Promo closed, feedback wanted)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: A Return To Impact (August 21st)   A Return To Impact (August 21st) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Love this promo. It's good, it's simple, and it keeps Turner in the minds of the PWL Universe. What's more important is it plays very nicely for all three of us in continuing this tangled web into the future. I'm looking forward to carrying this rivalry out, and I love the anger that oozes out of Turner in this promo.

TL;DR: Good work, man. I'm pumped.

Last edited by Matt Wall on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: A Return To Impact (August 21st)   A Return To Impact (August 21st) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks man, it's a little short but it flowed pretty well for me. Probably my best so far on here.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: A Return To Impact (August 21st)   A Return To Impact (August 21st) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:01 pm

i like it! we needed input from Dave Turner. I'm glad this feud is flowing so well, almost seems like something that would actually be featured on TV in real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return To Impact (August 21st)   A Return To Impact (August 21st) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Return To Impact (August 21st)
Page 1 of 1