The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

The Return. Empty
PostSubject: The Return.   The Return. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:24 pm

We are taken to former professional boxing world champion, "Iron" Mike Tyson's home, for what must be an interview.....

Interviewer:
Mike, you're certainly one of the most polarizing figures in the history of sports, you're beloved by some for your performances as a boxer, and you're hated by others for your vicious trash talking and antics inside and outside of the ring.

Mike Tyson:
Thank you. You know, it meathns a lot tho me becathuse all theth yearth of thraining and hard work have paid offth, and I'm tho glad to thee that people thill resthpect me.

Interviewer:
Rumors are circulating that you're once again branching off into the world of professional wrestling, can you give any comments on that?

The Return. Hqdefault

Mike Tyson:
Thure, I'm a big fan of pro wrestlinth, you know, I usth to watch it as a child. I would wath Hulk Hogan and bigger guth like Andre The Giant and think, "Wow, those guyth are tho cool! I wanna be like them one day." I've dabbled a little bit before, but now, I'm ready again to make that commitment, this thime, it's going to be long therm. I'm comin' for those titlths, becauth I can prove that I'm the greatesth thcampion of all time, in boxinth and in wrestlinth.

Interviewer:
But isn't professional wrestling.......purely fictitious?

Tyson's face turns into a mean snarl and he stands up from his seat.

Mike Tyson:
What the thuck did you justh thay, bith?

Interviewer:
Pro wrestling! I mean it's completely fa-

The interviewer is cut off by a huge left hook right to his jaw, knocking him out cold. Tyson raises his arms in victory as he spouts.......his usual banter.

Mike Tyson:
THATH RIGHT, BITH! IMMA THUCK YOU UP, YOU LITTLE THIT! I'M MIKE TYTHON! I'M COMIN' BACK, BETTA THAN EVER! NONE OF Y'ALL ARE GONNA THOP ME, IMMA KNOCK ALL YOU THUPID BITHS OUT! IMMA EAT ALL YO CHILDREN, THEY THINK THEY ALEXANDER, THEY NO ALEXANDER, I'M ALEXANDER, I WEAR HITH CLOTH! PRAISE BE TO ALL-

The feed suddenly cuts to black. Yes ladies and gentlemen, he's back. Ready to rock your world and punch your faces off.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

The Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return.   The Return. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 pm

OMG ITS TEH COBROS!!!!!??!!

best. promoer. ever.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

The Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return.   The Return. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:23 am

This was hilarious and a lot of fun to read. I can't wait to see what Iron Mike can do.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

The Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return.   The Return. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 am

Cobros, it's time to get Iron Mike into the ring. I hope he's got a german suplex.
Back to top Go down
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

The Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return.   The Return. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 am

DullAmbrose wrote:
Cobros, it's time to get Iron Mike into the ring.  I hope he's got a german suplex.

Trust me, he'll get back into the swing of things once I get back home from vacation. And German Suplexes are nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return.   The Return. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Return.
Page 1 of 1