The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

going inactive for time being

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

going inactive for time being  Empty
PostSubject: going inactive for time being    going inactive for time being  Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:31 pm

This place , lets not lie about it , is about done.
The mods have more or less stopped posting cards , almost no one is promoing , and the new game for me comes out tomarrow. i hung in as long as i could in hope that this place would make a turn around but its clear we are headed in the exact opposite direction. If this place picks back up ill be back but untill then ill be leaving for the same reason i left PWL . To hard to get a fued and no one is trying anymore. I will be posting again in universe mode section once the game comes out tomarrow but i vacate my Title and officially retire Bray Wyatt for the time being.

Its been alot of fun guys , it was an awesome fed.
Remember to follow the buzzards.

JohnMicheals
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: going inactive for time being    going inactive for time being  Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:44 pm

not sure what's going on but to be honest i feel the same way. if activity never picks back up im afraid i see no reason to try to be active anymore. I will be keeping my eyes out to see if there is a turnaround.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: going inactive for time being    going inactive for time being  Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Sorry to see ya go. Can't really blame you though. Things have really quieted down even in GM Mode. Hopefully there's something for me to come back too by November 6th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going inactive for time being    going inactive for time being  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

going inactive for time being
Page 1 of 1