The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The change of a life time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

The change of a life time Empty
PostSubject: The change of a life time   The change of a life time Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 pm

(During HBK's And X's Match)
Cole: What a great match between these two. If anyone remember these two also had a great match the week before Ascendance. With the  X standing stall. Can HBK the recently tag team partner with Punk, X rival since day one of PWL, stand victorious today? 
Tazz: Or will it be X who stands victorious or will the heart break kid once again proves why he is Mr. ShowStopper. 
X is now setting up his devastating GOAT kick.
Cole: Here we go GOAT kick vs Sweet Chain Music. Will the old school original kick beat GOAT kick or will the X's once again prove to all why he is the GOAT.
Tazz: I don't know but it seem like the HBK about to have a taste of the GOAT kick.    
Out of nowhere punk comes out to the ring with a chair.
Cole: Oh my god, What is he doing out here.
Tazz: Seem like another attack on X. Two against one? 
All of sudden punk looks at HBK and hit him on top of his head, making HBK fall down.
Cole: what in the world. Punk just turn his back on his just announced tag team partner? 
Ref: DQ DQ
Ring announcer: And your winner is by DQ The Heart Break Kid HBK.
A soon as HBK heard the winner he jump flips up.
Cole: What an act by these two!!!
Punk and HBK starts attacking X pounding him to the ground. HBK is now chanting up the Sweet Chain Music.*X gets drop by HBK's kick.

Zack runs down to the ring, with two chairs. Hit HBK with one. And helps X up and give him the other. Now x and zack with chairs ready to attack Punk. But with Ryder back turn X hit him with the chair. Dropping the new tv champion. Crowd in shock as X walks up the ramp back to the lockers leaving Zack in the arena alone with HBK and Punk.
(Back stage)
Renee: X may i have a word. Just moments ago you turn your back on the fans and attack the person that was helping you. Why would you do that you had the whole PWL universe on your side.
X: Turn my backs on the fans? The fans still loves me. You think this is WWE where the crowd always hate The bad guy. No this is PWL the fan will cheer for me any way cause i am the MOST TALENTED PERSON HERE. And Why did i attack Zacky. Well the reason for that is because when i had the match with Punk, he knock something in my head, this is survival of the fittest and when you want something you make action, and the thing i want is that tittle around Zacky's waist. The Television Championship. I have to give him congrats for doing something i coundn't do not once but twice, he deafeated Punk. But he hasn't face anything like me a 5 star wrestler. So talented that i can do anything that anyone can 100 times better. So Zack you should start doing something that you should have started earlier, watching your back cause i coming for that tittle.
X then walks out the arena , letting out a loud goat sound, heard all alround the arena
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: The change of a life time   The change of a life time Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:53 am

Goldenhawk, just a few pieces of feedback here. This is a solid improvement on past promos from you, but I wanted to offer some tips.

First, check that spelling and grammar! There are easy mistakes here that throw readers for a loop. At one point, there are three or four in the span of two sentences, and I don't mean to be too harsh but at that point it becomes very difficult to follow what you are writing.

Second, make sure you clear this action with the parties involved/get them in on the fun! This promo involves four different people: yourself, Beast, JRVD and Twysted. Did you speak with each of them and set all of this up before posting it? And if so, why didn't they act out their characters' parts? We are all here to have fun, but we should also aim to have gripping narratives in our promos. To do that, everyone should play their own part. The end result will be much, much more enjoyable that way.

Anyway, I don't mean to hijack your thread, so with your responses please feel free to shoot me a PM. If you have any questions or want to work on how to strengthen your promos, I'm sure we can work together on them.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: The change of a life time   The change of a life time Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 am

Matt Wall wrote:

Second, make sure you clear this action with the parties involved/get them in on the fun! This promo involves four different people: yourself, Beast, JRVD and Twysted. Did you speak with each of them and set all of this up before posting it? And if so, why didn't they act out their characters' parts? We are all here to have fun, but we should also aim to have gripping narratives in our promos. To do that, everyone should play their own part. The end result will be much, much more enjoyable that way.

Actually I do know from time to time people will work on a larger promo together, especially if there is constant talking back and forth or something, to prevent like 10+ posts of just a few lines. This is something that would have been perfect for it as each person was featured briefly so we would have likely typed our parts and sent it to Hawk (not saying this is what happened).
Back to top Go down
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

PostSubject: Re: The change of a life time   The change of a life time Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Sry bout the bad grammar and stuff, i just started school yesterday, and on the first day they gave me a whole bunch of homework and when i did the promo i so tired that literally right after that i went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: The change of a life time   The change of a life time Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 pm

That's cool man. Grammar and spelling aren't huge concerns, they just disrupt the flow a little bit. I can definitely understand being tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The change of a life time   The change of a life time Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The change of a life time
Page 1 of 1