The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking care of business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Taking care of business Empty
PostSubject: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:23 am

The Wall Street Warrior lies in a heap, the ruins of an announce table scattered about him, as the music of his rival fades from the arena sound system. His paint flaking, the Warrior looks up to the rafters in a daze, beads of sweat mingling with thin lines of blood and rushing along the sides of his face to fall in droplets on the floor. His chest heaves from exhaustion, and for a moment it seems as though he could lie there for an eternity. But his repose is crudely interrupted when a familiar anthem echoes out over the audience.

Out and on to the stage marches Eric Bischoff, the man to whom the music belongs, a microphone in hand. He's flanked by six security guards and two medics, the latter pair pushing between them a stretcher with a number of solid-looking, leather straps. The entourage proceeds down the ramp, with Bischoff separating from the group as he approaches the steel steps to the ring and ascends them, entering between the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring with a massive smile on his face, looking over the fans intently as the security guards manhandle Warrior and force him down onto the stretcher, where the men hold him while he squirms and struggles and the medics buckle him in.

Taking care of business EricBischoff_original_crop_north

BISCHOFF
Ladies and gentlemen here in the arena and at home -- fans of the PWL Universe -- it is my pleasure to inform all of you that effective immediately, you have seen the last of the maniac Matt Wall, most recently known to you all as the Wall Street Warrior.

The audience pops loudly at Bischoff's announcement, and as he concludes it the security guards march in formation around the medics who begin to wheel Warrior up the ramp and out of the arena. Bischoff soaks in the appreciation of the PWL fans before nodding and raising his hand to bid them to be silent.

BISCHOFF
In recent weeks, the Pro Wrestling League was bought from founder and former owner Hulk Hogan by a trio of investors. That trio consisted of former Acting and now full General Manager and President of the Pro Wrestling League John Laurinaitis, myself -- Assistant General Manager and Vice President of Promotions Eric Bischoff, and a third partner who wished to remain silent at this time. Since the purchase, we have been making decisions together about the direction of Pro Wrestling League programming and the talent we wish to have representing our company and it was decided that Matt Wall, a.k.a. the Wall Street Warrior, does not fit the bill. So we made a collective decision to terminate his contract, effective immediately.

The crowd pops a second time -- not only for the termination of the Warrior, but also for the announcement of new ownership after Hogan's long vacancy of PWL programming. Bischoff nods, smiling and pacing around the inside of the ring, before pointing to the TitanTron. The screen lights up then with a date: Oct. 12, 2014.

BISCHOFF
Ladies and gentlemen, mark your calendars. October 12, 2014 is the date of the Pro Wrestling League's second Pay-Per-View event, KING of the RING. But not only will we crown a number one contender for Owen Hart's World Heavyweight Title. Not only will we determine who among this company's talents is its best. But we would also like to announce that I, Eric Aaron Bischoff, will be taking to the ring to wrestle against the champion himself in a winner chooses the stipulation match!

The cheering hits a fever pitch at this latest announcement, and fans are on their feet as Bischoff continues.

BISCHOFF
That's right, friends. On October 12, I will do battle with the Mad King of Harts for the right to issue a Royal Proclamation of my own, and whichever of us wins the battle will name the kind of match Hart will defend his belt in during the next Pay-Per-View event!

Nodding, Bischoff moves to step out of the ring, but pauses a moment to look over the still-cheering fans once more before bringing the microphone back to his mouth.

BISCHOFF
Oh, and Owen, I'm going to make things really simple for both of us. It's going to be a no holds barred match.

With that, the Assistant General Manager drops his microphone and ascends the ramp on his way out of the arena.

COLE
What a flurry of announcements, Taz!

TAZ
You said it, partner! The psycho's gone, the league's under new management, and one of our new bosses has a death wish! The PWL just got A LOT more interesting!
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Taking care of business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 am

but... but.... WALLLLLL! WAAAAAHHHHHH!

good promo
Back to top Go down

Taking care of business
Page 1 of 1