The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I'll be taking a break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlymR
New Talent
New Talent

I think I'll be taking a break Empty
PostSubject: I think I'll be taking a break   I think I'll be taking a break Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Yeah, as the topic title says, I'll be taking a break for the next wee while.

Work has been a nightmare these past couple of weeks. My boss has been going through stuff with his mother as well as taking 2 weeks holiday which means I've barely seen him for the past 3 weeks, and won't for the next 2. Another co worker of mine has built up 3 weeks of holidays because he runs a summer camp thing for kids every year, and he's going to be off for the next 2 weeks as well. That means it's just the 2 of us in work, doing the work of 4 people, plus there's already a backlog of about 200 items that needs sorted out ASAP. It's been building up for the past couple of years as they have just been vastly under resourced. So yeah, work is fun.

Then, there's other shit going on. My Sister is 6-7 months pregnant and is at the point where she needs more help to do things. Of course, my mother, being the maternal person she is, is helping her out even though she's facing her own myriad of problems, including new medication that has completely ravaged her immune system. I was also sick over last weekend and the start of the week, which made everything worse. So yeah. Life's fun too.

The biggest issue though is that I suffer from stress induced insomnia, which comes with it's own issues. I don't think there's been a day in the past month that I've actually felt rested at all, and it's just getting worse and worse, which is stressing me out even more. It's a catch 22. What can I do?

So, I have to apologize to the guys I've been booked against. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm just finding it really hard to find the time to write promos and do matches, which sucks. Hopefully the status quo can resume soon, because as soon as I can get some relief I'll be back again.

TL;DR - Work. Life. Stress. See ya later.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll be taking a break   I think I'll be taking a break Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 pm

I know all about insomnia, mate -- and being under-resourced/overworked.

Hope life sorts itself out for you, man. In the meanwhile, try and keep healthy. The fed will still be around when you get back... provided Manic doesn't burn it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll be taking a break   I think I'll be taking a break Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 am

i can relate, more than you could possibly know man. Best of luck, and I hope things get sorted out for you (surely they will) and hopefully we see you back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll be taking a break   I think I'll be taking a break Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I think I'll be taking a break
Page 1 of 1