The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Just Plain Better Than You!'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

'Just Plain Better Than You!' Empty
PostSubject: 'Just Plain Better Than You!'   'Just Plain Better Than You!' Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 am

(We come back from commercial break and CM Punk now has his time to brag and rub it in the faces of the fans...)

CM Punk: (Trying to not laugh but every now and then he does a cocky smirk and laugh , but he gains his composure and begins oddly...) Knock, KNOCK! (Paul Heyman has to shout 'Who's there?' for CM Punk) Mr You Know Who... (Paul Heyman carries on 'Mr You Know Who, WHO?) Mr Best In The World, Mr Three Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Mr Two Time WWE Champion and Mr, The leader of sure to be one of, IF NOT THE... GREATEST FACTION OFF ALL TIME!
(Both Shawn Michales and Paul Heyman agree and smile, Shawn mockingly then does the old DX Chop that he used to do back in the day with Triple H...)

CM Punk: See that Triple H!? He's not you're best friend any more he's OURS! (Signals to himself and Paul Heyman, who is standing next to CM Punk smiling like a child who had just bought some sweets from the candy shop!) Hell Trips, he's not even you're partner any more... (Now trying to purposely make the fans mad by insulting one of the greatest alliances of all time in many peoples opinions.) Gone are the days of 'Rebels' being the kings of Wrestling, (Pointing to the the crowd) Tricking all of you 'people' into thinking that this behavior was right and the 'cool' thing to do...
CM Punk: (Grabs Shawn's arm and brings him to the center of the ring, and passes him the microphone...) Shawn... Why don't you let out you're TRUE feelings towards you're former partner!?
(Shawn Michaels looks saddened for a second, but it was all an act he smiles and begins to speak)

Shawn Michaels: The truth is that Triple H and I were NEVER FRIENDS! Need to hear that again!? Triple H and I were NEVER FRIENDS!
(CM Punk laughs and evilly smiles, Shawn then goes back to speaking...)

Shawn Michales: Really we were NEVER EVEN PARTNERS! Or an alliance, I was always carrying the 'Team' and no matter what Triple H accomplished, no matter how many WWE World Championships he won, I was just plain better than him...
(CM Punk has his own microphone now and Shawn and him continue, but this time together! Paul Heyman smiling so much standing next to them looking so damn proud of himself!)

CM Punk and HBK: BUT! Just like you Mr Wrestle Mania with Triple H myself, Shawn Michales and Paul Heyman are just plain better than ANY ONE IN THE BACK! Hell any faction or alliance back there! (Points to ramp and back to them selves) And if any one back there, thinks they can go tow to tow with us, GET YOU'RE ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! We don't care who you are will will put you down like the dogs you ARE! And furthermore...
(Suddenly CM Punks and Shawn Michaels challenge has been answered!)

(You know who you are, open to you...)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: 'Just Plain Better Than You!'   'Just Plain Better Than You!' Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:50 am

Just thought I'd step in with some feedback:

This is a cool promo and all, but when you put actions in during dialogue I'd advise using different colours to make them more distinctive.

You should also make sure you have all of the spelling on names correctly, to avoid any confusion whatsoever.

Also, I'm not sure why you're addressing HHH, as he doesn't wrestle in and is not on the PWL roster. You can certainly back-reference events, but unless someone is planning to come in as HHH, I'm confused as to why Michaels and Punk would waste time addressing him. He's basically retired until someone picks him up with a contract.

I'm assuming you've worked this (or at least cleared the spirit of it) with JRVD, who is running the Michaels character. If you haven't, you certainly should. We've all got one guy on the roster to steer. JRVD should be posting the Michaels parts.

Also, given Goldenhawk's promo from earlier today, is HBK really in any condition to be fighting in an open challenge with whomever is on the roster?

Last, but not least, did you get GM clearance to issue said open challenge and/or hold a sanctioned match? Shoots are great and all, but not if they happen every week.

I'm not trying to run you off here, just trying to make sure everything is reasonable.

Back to top Go down
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: 'Just Plain Better Than You!'   'Just Plain Better Than You!' Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 am

Sorry I got you mistaken the challenge wasn't to come out for an actual match, just a down right fight!
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: 'Just Plain Better Than You!'   'Just Plain Better Than You!' Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:59 pm

The crowd goes ballistic as the SHIELDs theme hits but... no SHIELD. Where are they?
Taz
And where the hell have they gone?!
Cole
I'm not sure Taz but knowing the SHIELD, they can be anywhere!
Suddenly the lights flash and two figures can be seen coming from the opposite side of the crowd, both Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose sprinting and sliding into the ring. You can hear Heyman scream something, causing all 3 to quickly evacuate as the SHIELD chases them out. They both stop at the ropes and Rollins calls for a mic.
Rollins
Paul Heyman... CM Punk... Shawn Michaels... oh what a trio you three are. The most arrogant... self righteous... loud-mouthed people in the PWL. I don't know what's worse, your boasting or Paul Heyman's BO...
The crowd laughs and cheers on the SHIELD.
You call yourselves the best in the buisiness, you claim to be the Alpha Males of this wolf pack. Well I'm afraid I have some bad news, boys... you're wrong. You see there's a simple truth that we all know. When there's corruption, when there's injustice, the Good will come to take it down. We are the protectors of the PWL! Let me tell you three a little secret... the Hounds are hungry. Yeah... and hounds always like to go for the FAT ones first...
He licks his lips and looks at Heyman, who shrinks back.
But I digress... the point I'm trying to make is that well... you've got yourselves a handful. And I hope Hogan is listening because I challenge YOU TWO to a match!
He hands the mic to Ambrose and begins pacing.
[PROMO OPEN TO AMBROSE]
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: 'Just Plain Better Than You!'   'Just Plain Better Than You!' Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Ambrose looks down at Punk and HBK.

Dean: You know Seth, there's little reason for me to stand up here and run my mouth when two of the best in the business are standing down there just begging for a good old fashioned ass kicking.  There'll be time for talking later.  Right now, it's time to GET IT ON!  And remember...

'Just Plain Better Than You!' Bv3KbzTCAAAn08e

Ambrose tosses the mic back into the crowd and Rollins and Ambrose charge the ring.  The match has BEGUN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Just Plain Better Than You!'   'Just Plain Better Than You!' Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

'Just Plain Better Than You!'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: