The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates and Such

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

Updates and Such Empty
PostSubject: Updates and Such   Updates and Such Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:17 am

Got most of the kinks worked out on the Xbox Harddrive. Had to delete some shit that didn't work and may need to re-download some DLCs on some games, but WWE 2K14 seems to be working fine. Some of you probably noticed me online earlier too.

I'm good to go folks! Maybe Ugly fat Fuck had bowl surgery or something and now has a crap sack to torture opponents with much like Pat Patterson was doing with the stained underwear...eww. So I'll be doing promos soon and let everyone now what the fat slob has been up to lately.

The Future?

Well, my work load hasn't let up and might get worse before the end of September. Was planning on a nice little trip to Europe this fall, maybe in October but that might get delayed a bit. Work load in the fall/winter will probably be more chill. I am planning on getting 2k14 on 360 as well. Not sure if this league will move to the xbox one or not but we'll see.

No worries, UFF is here to stay until further notice.

Back to top Go down

Updates and Such
Page 1 of 1