The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turner Updates Impact (August 14th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Turner Updates Impact (August 14th) Empty
PostSubject: Turner Updates Impact (August 14th)   Turner Updates Impact (August 14th) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:29 am

The segment opens up outside a hospital room, number 4424. The camera creeps inside and looks up to Dave Turner, who is looking pale, but not different

Dave Turner:
Hello....my name is Dave Turner. A few weeks ago, as I was getting set for the first Pay Per View in PWL history.....I was assaulted by a couple of people. One of the people, I had previously attacked and opened a door I wasn't ready for.....but the other.....the other started something he doesn't even know.

Turner begins to look very frustrated, as he looks around his room. He pauses and looks back at the camera

Turner:
As everyone knows, I had knee surgery....It was successful, but I'm still out of action for an undisclosed amount of time. But....but the one thing I can promise...is that next week I WILL be at Impact, and I will be addressing the Impact nation personally, a long with the two who are responsible for putting me out of action!

The segment ends as the crowd cheers loudly for the injured Turner

(Promo closed)
Back to top Go down

Turner Updates Impact (August 14th)
Page 1 of 1