The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Empty
PostSubject: Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)   Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 pm

The segment starts with Dave Turner walking backstage after his match. Turner lost to Phantom 4-1 in a 15 minute Iron Man match for the Television Title. Coachman grabs him aside and asks for an interview from Turner and Turner agrees to do one.

Jonathan Coachman:
Turner, thanks for joining me, how are you feeling after getting decimated by Phantom?

Dave Turner:
Are you s***ing me right now, Coach? Did you even watch that match?! Sure, the score said 4-1, but it was a bit closer than that! I'll hand it to Phantom, the man just kept kicking out of the PsychoDriver and Enziguri's that I'd throw his way, but to say that I was decimated? Rumor floating around is I injured HIM a bit! That match could have easily been 4-3, but either way it's still a lose. So to answer your question, Coach...I'm pretty pissed off that I lost. I never like to lose. I'm very competitive at everything I do.

Coachman:
I apologize for my wording in the previous question, but what do you attribute this loss to?

Turner:
Yeah, I can see where you're going with this, Coach. You want me to come over here, tell you I had my mind focused on Manic, and if he was going to come out and interfere or distract me, right? Truth is, Coach...Manic doesn't worry me, and neither does a title right now. That was another match to me and Manic coming out wouldn't have made any difference in the result. Manic and I are past coming out every single week and talking smack or interfering. Come King of the Ring, I'm going to get my hands on Manic in a match of his choice, and I'm going to give his such a beat down, that he will be taken away in the same fashion as Matt Wall was...So you were wondering what I attribute this loss to, Coach....Phantom beat my ass plain and simple.

With that answer, Turner turns away from Coach and walks away.

(Promo closed, wouldn't mind feedback on character development, direction, rivalry, pretty much anything.)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)   Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:16 pm

I enjoy the Dave Turner character because he is so competitive and driven to win. Lining him up against someone who plainly doesn't give a crap, like Krimson or Wyatt, could be a good rivalry for you to further develop the character -- you'd be doing battle with someone who has a totally different point of view.

There are others who could work, too. We haven't seen any of Devitt or Steiner yet, and either one of them might make a good foil.

The other direction you could take Turner in is one without rivalries, and just have him working on his own abilities. Kind of a take-all-challengers-as-they-come thing. If Beast were still around, I'd recommend picking a fight with the Heyman guys, but we haven't seen him in weeks.

Lastly, there is always trying to build him in the general direction of a title run.
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)   Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks for the input! I was talking to someone about a possible rivalry, but my other big option I was looking at was doing the non rivalry, title run stuff.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)   Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:45 am

Turner seems like a good foil to all the insanity going on in PWL. He's just a hard working WRESTLER caught in a maniac's company. I'd like to see him stay determined and straightlaced, personally
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)   Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:10 am

Turner's got it honestly the fans adore him because of his being unwilling to let matches change him. He's a competitor straight and simple definitely the guy you look for in this company good promo for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)   Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Post Match with Turner (Sept. 26th)
Page 1 of 1