The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King nothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

King nothing Empty
PostSubject: King nothing   King nothing Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Manic and James Phantom have been brawling in their first round matchup for just over ten minutes, but both men still look like they could keep going for quite some time yet

Cole: Ever since his debut here in PWL, when he was speared through the guardrail by that vile Manic, James Phantom has gotten better and better with each passing day. These two are neck and neck in this matchup, and I really think this kid has a chance!

Just as Cole says this, Manic tosses Phantom over the top rope and he lands with a thud in front of the announce table. Manic follows him out and sneers at Cole as he picks up the dizzied Phantom

Taz: You better watch yourself, Cole!

Cole: I didn't do anything!

Thankfully for Cole, Manic turns his attention back to Phantom, and throws him knees first into the steel steps, which don't give nearly as much as usual, staying put. This adds to the pain for Phantom, as he hits hard and flips over them, landing on the other side and wincing in pain

Taz: Can you imagine if Manic wins this thing and gets to reign over PWL as King? I can't imagine a stranger King if I try, Cole.

Cole: He's said already that he doesn't even want to be the King of the Ring, Taz! He wants to lay waste to this tournament, and the champion. If you listen to him, he claims that he doesn't even want the championship. His rants don't make any sense to me.

Manic is laying into Phantom with closed fists next to the stairs, relentlessly battering him as the ref admonishes him and warns him of possible disqualification. Manic stops and throws his arms up into the air, as if to say "I've done nothing wrong". Then Manic bashes Phajtom with one more closed fist, enraging the referee who gets up in Manic's face

Cole: Disqualify him, ref!

The ref doesn't disqualify Manic, but Phantom receives enough time to recover his senses, and pushes Manic head first into the ring post from behind! The fans pop loud for this spot

Cole: Yeah! Get him, kid!

Manic falls flat on the outside while Phantom gets into the ring, and signals to the fans that something big is coming as Manic regains his footing on the outside. Phantom runs off the ropes and whips off, diving through the opposite ropes with a death defying suicide dive! Manic sidesteps, however and Phantom hits the guardrail full force with his head and neck, in a scary spot that hushes the crowd for a moment.  The ref rushes to his side to check if he is okay.

Cole: MY god, he put his life on the line for that one and missed! Dear lord, I hope it's not as bad as it looks...

Taz: That was crazy, Cole! But it looks like he might be okay afterall!

The ref must have received encouraging words from Phantom, as the match continues. Manic grabs Phantom and tosses him into the ring. Once inside he starts stomping Phantom over and over again before signalling that he will be going for the Headcheck!

Cole: This could be the end of the match, Taz... but what a valiant effort from this kid.

Manic is setting up for the Headcheck, but just then Dave Turner's music hits over the PA!

Cole: It seems like Dave Turner wants to end Manic's reign before it even begins!

Manic lets go of Turner and looks toward the stage for a few moments. Turner does not emerge on the stage, so Manic turns around, but as he does so, Phantom gets a rollup!

Taz: He may have him here, Cole!!

The fans count along - 1.........2.........3!!!!

[b]Manic is stunned as the rollup is relinquished, and Phantom slides out of the ring quickly, not allowing Manic to get a counterattack in.

Cole: This kid just displayed an awful lot of toughness, Taz! He may go all the way to the crown!

Taz: Yeah but give the assist to Dave Turner! Manic probably had that match won!

The fans are ecstatic as Phantom hops over the guardrail and celebrates in the crowd as his music blares. Dave Turner has made his way to the stage with a mic in hand and Manic is pounding the mat in anger. Turner is laughing as he brings the mic up to his face, ready to speak.

(promo open to Dave Turner)
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

King nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: King nothing   King nothing Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:48 am

Dave Turner:
Hot DAMN that was a fierce match, Manic! I would like to say that I didn't think you had it in you, but let's be honest for a minute...all you do is pick and pick at people with your cheap shots and dirty tactics.

Taz:
Speaking of dirty tactics, why is Turner even out here right now?

Turner:
To be honest Manic, I was just coming out here to watch you finish up your match in person, but you keep surprising me. First of all, you enter into a tournament for the title, which goes against everything you ramble on about all the time. You try telling me and all these people it has nothing to do with the title or winning and you keep acting all angsty and edgy and, if I may say, like a total jackass.
(The crowd pops loudly as Turner ends his sentence. Manic is still in the ring, looking more pissed off than anything.)You also surprised me when you fell for such a basic trick and got your ass stomped. (Turner starts to speak in a higher, taunting voice)"Ohh no, look at me in the ring when I'm injured and calling out two people who hate me more than their own fathers! I sure hope they don't attack me!"...Are you kidding me, Manic?! Who the hell falls for that, it's so basic and obvious...But I'm really surprised the most by what just happened. The all mighty Manic, destroyer of things, in complete control of a match....he gets distracted by MY music to the point of looking up at the stage long enough to get rolled up and lose the match?! And instead of either coming right after me, or continuing to beat on James, you look around in disbelief as if you actually care about losing in the tournament?....Manic, you, and this whole charade is pretty much over. You and I both know it. You keep slipping every week little by little until the whole thing is obvious. (Turner pauses for a little bit after the sentence, the crowd still roaring, the commentators silent. Manic looks about as serious as he ever has, and Turner hasn't cracked a smirk in sometime. There is a certain feel in the air that the two are on a massive collision course.)You told me that you accepted my offer for a match, Manic, and if you're not too banged up after that joke of a loss, then I say let's get down to it!(The crowd erupts once again as these two may be on the verge of finally settling things.)If you recall, Manic, I gave you the choice to choose whatever match you wanted. No matter what it is, I will put you down, like the sick dog you are, and like your good friend Matt Wall, and end this all right here at King of the Ring!

Turner pauses and lowers the mic, signaling for Manic to speak

(Promo open to Manic)

Last edited by Dave Turner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

King nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: King nothing   King nothing Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:16 am

Manic slips to the outside and violently yanks a mic from the timekeeper. He gets back into the ring and point to Turner before beginning to speak

Manic: You... YOU... YOU!!! Dave Turner, I've long been telling you and everybody else that I will show you how irrevocable your fate truly is! HOW LITTLE YOU ACTUALLY MEAN! Your total, disgraceful lack of knowledge and experience... and any semblance of preparation for the hell that lies dormant, awaiting you in the near future.

Manic is pacing back and forth, breathing heavily

Manic: I did not anticipate you arriving to meddle in my affairs tonight, Dave. But friend, I'm not angry that I won't go on to win some worthless crown or championship. WHAT I'M MAD AT IS THE FACT THAT YOU STILL THINK YOUR ACTIONS CAN CHANGE YOUR FATE!!! THAT IT IS NOT ALREADY FORETOLD! THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN A WORTHLESS SPECK OF DUST HURTLING THROUGH SPACE! BAH!

Manic is nearly frothing at the mouth by this point, spitting with each word

Taz: whoa, whoa, whoa, somebody has to calm him down or he'll have a heart attack!

Cole: Does he even have a heart!?

Manic paces some more, growling a bit as he does so. The fans start chanting you're a nutjob as Manic becomes even angrier

Manic: rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! STOP! Everything will come to an end! IT WILL ALL STOP! Ever since I was an infant I have understood the true meaning of hell! OF WORTHLESSNESS!!! OF POWERLESSNESS OVER FATE! My mother was never really able to provide for me because of her brain damage... and my FATHER WAS A COWARD LIKE YOU WHO FLED! but tonight, Dave... tonight, you've finally pushed me to the point of no return. You mock me because you don't understand me! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL! A fool who is yet to experience hell at it's worst! So tonight, I want to take you on a journey. Oh yes, my friend a journey... a journey through the THREE STAGES OF HELL!

the fans cheer wildly at this news, perhaps unaware of how dangerous the proposition by Manic could be

Cole: Oh no... my god no... he can't be serious can he?

Taz: I think he is Cole!

Manic sits down and begins rocking back and forth in the center of the ring violently

Manic: In stage one, we clash under regular rules. I want to prove to the world that not only am I smarter and more vicious than you... but I can outwrestle you too! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED TO THINK YOU CAN DO WELL I CAN DO BETTER DAMNIT!!!! In stage two, a fall can count anywhere in this building... no rules, no constraints... just death all around for you, Turner... and if by some miracle your carcass lasts until the final stage... IT WILL BE INSIDE HELL IN A CELL...

Cole: No, theres NO way! These two will be putting their lives on the line, forget about their careers!!!

Manic: Now... prove to the world how WORTHLESS you are and RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE LEGS TO RUN WITH YOU WRETCH!

Cole: LOOKOUT!

Manic stands up and hurls the mic as hard as he can toward Dave Turner, who manages to dodge it, and brings the mic in his hand back up to his face

(promo open to Dave Turner)
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

King nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: King nothing   King nothing Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:34 am

The crowd is cheering louder than ever before in PWL. Turner started to speak, but stopped due to the noise. The commentators have fallen silent once again, letting the viewers at home soak in the full experience in front of them on their televisions. There are tens of chants going, all intertwined, with different sections chanting different things. Manic is pacing the ring, looking at Turner the whole time screaming at him to come down to the ring. Turner stands motionless with the mic lowered back down. Turner stands for a whole minute just staring at Manic. The crowd's deafening roar continues. Turner finally looks around at the crowd from the top of the ramp. He pulls the mic up one final time as the crowd quiets just enough to hear what he will say.

Turner:
Well Manic......what more is there to say?

Turner drops the mic and begins walking down the ramp towards the stage. Taking off his shirt and tossing it in the crowd, Turner still keeps a serious look. Manic goes about as crazy with every emotion as the crowd losses it once again. Manic starts pacing the ring as Turner makes his way to the bottom of the ramp and right by the ring. Turner starts to do a bit of a warm up jog, the very same warm up jog he did during the first Impact when Manic bumped into him.

Taz:
It's finally happening, Cole!! These two are going one on one for the first and possibly last time!

Cole:
A Three Stages of Hell match right now, Taz! I can't believe it! A Normal match, Falls Count Anywhere, and if we need it, which I believe we will, a Hell in the Cell!

Taz:
Look Cole! The stage crew is bringing the Cell out piece by piece and setting the pieces up against the stage! They will set it up as soon as it's needed!

Cole:
It's time to strap in partner, we're about to go to hell and back in what's bound to be an instant classic!

The crowd roars as Turner enters the ring and the two begin to pace around the ring, not breaking eye contact. The ref rolls under the bottom rope, looks at Turner and Manic, then signals for the bell....

(Promo closed, we will post a complete match write up following the PPV, please leave feedback)

Last edited by Dave Turner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

King nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: King nothing   King nothing Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:41 am

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: King nothing   King nothing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

King nothing
Page 1 of 1