The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King of Farts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

The King of Farts Empty
PostSubject: The King of Farts   The King of Farts Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 am

As Impact returns from commercial, Renee Young is seen

The King of Farts Renee+Young

Renee: Please welcome my guest at this time....Dean Ambrose

The crowd pops as Ambrose enters the frame.

The King of Farts I211f5

Well Dean, last Sunday at Ascendance, Owen Hart, Randy Savage, and yourself battled for almost 40 minutes in an amazing match.  I understand that it might be difficult to talk about, but what is your reaction to Owen Hart becoming the first PWL champion?

Dean rolls his head from side to side and cracks his knuckles before speaking.

Dean: My reaction Renee, is that the crazy bastard has still got it.  In the weeks leading up to Ascendance, I beat both Savage and the Mad King in one on one competition.  I came into Ascendance feeling unbeatable.  Feeling invincible.  Feeling like a champion.  And then I watched Owen Hart scamper up that ladder and get that belt while I watched helplessly from below.  I watched Randy Savage get carted out of the arena on a stretcher because of the beating he took at the hands of Hart and myself.

The King of Farts Dean-Ambrose-Feature-750x400

Now don't get me wrong Renee.  Owen Hart is still a goddamn lunatic.  He's still a delusional, self-absorbed POS who walks around handing out playing cards like some kind of perverted version of Willy Wonka.

The crowd cheers and laughs

But Owen Hart is also the champion, and I've got to give him credit for that.  He's been flapping his gums since day one of being here about how he is going to make this place his kingdom and we're all going to be his servants and fetch his water and sew his clothes and do his makeup.  Now, the only moron who actually bought into that garbage was the FORMER champion, the British Bulldog, but Hart was right about one thing.  He is the champion.

The crowd boos loudly

The King of Farts Dean_Ambrose.0_standard_730.0

I know, I can't believe it either.  But sadly, it's true.  But what is also true, is that while Owen is the champion, he's no king.  He has no power.  All he has is some fancy belt to hold his pants up.  He's only a king in his mind.  He's the king of hot air.  He's the King of Farts.

The crowd roars in laughter and starts chanting "King of Farts"

Yeah yeah yeah, you got it now.  Hey Owen, this is a special little gift just for you.  I was doing some interweb research for you and found a website you might really like.

http://chartmyfart.com/

You're welcome Owen.  I'm sure you'll have 1,000 hits before you know it.  So, long story short Renee, my reaction is that Owen won his little prize, and bully for him.  But I hope he doesn't think that that means the end of Dean Ambrose, cuz I'm still here and in one piece.  I haven't had the career beaten out of me like Savage, I was just beaten.  So Owen, when you're ready to put that shiny belt on the line, you give old Dean a call, and you better believe I'll be there.

The King of Farts Dean_Ambrose_medium

But in other news Renee, we're here on Thursday Night Impact, and I'm looking for a fight.  So I'm going to issue and open challenge to anyone in this business who wants a piece of me to come on down and whiskey foxtrot tango with Dean Deanie.  Oh, and you might want to bring a friend, because if Owen and the Bulldog have taught me one thing, it's good to have someone to watch your back.

[Promo open to Rollins]
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

The King of Farts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King of Farts   The King of Farts Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:08 am

A familiar face enters the frame, garnering a huge pop from the crowd. It is none other than Seth Rollins, Architect of the SHIELD.

The King of Farts Im0p4CD

Seth Rollins
I watched that match, y'know. Saw it on my TV. A match that could match any other one in pro wrestling history... ended with a broken career, and a so-called "Mad King" on top. It sickened me. There is a stain on this fed, and I thought Deano here could use a little help. So I called up Hulk Hogan and I told him what's up. Took a few hours and soon enough, I had a contract. And whaddaya know I was there the very next day...

He rolled his neck, staring right into the camera.

The King of Farts Seth-Rollins-Suit

Rollins
When I got here, I immediately went to find Dean... and after all these years, he was still mad. We talked and we talked, and I apologized. The rest is history, Renee. The point is that here I am. The SHIELD is back, if short by one man. That doesn't matter, though; I WILL back my brother in arms, and I have come expecting a war. If it's against the Hart Kingdom, Ugly Fat Fuck and whatever gross thing he can bring up, or CM Punk, I don't care. We will bring justice to the PWL.

Renee
Now Seth, as you have mentioned, you betrayed your brothers years ago in favor of Evolution; how do we know this won't happen again?

Rollins looks insulted, and seemingly about to snap at Renee before calming himself.

Renee
I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-

Rollins
Nono, it's alright. You're doing your job and your concern is well placed. However, I can assure you that what happened back then was nothing more than my greed getting the best of me. This is different. We have an enemy. We have a goal. We are the SHIELD...

...Release the Hounds of Justice...

He backs away and stands next to Dean, crossing his arms.

[OPEN TO DEAN AMBROSE or PROMO IS CLOSED.]
Back to top Go down

The King of Farts
Page 1 of 1