The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking the Silence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breaking the Silence Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 pm

As Impact begins, we see Jeep pull up in the backstage area. Many assume that this is just some nobody trying his luck at getting a PWL job, but surprisingly, the Rock, the man who hasn't been seen in three weeks steps out. In the car right next to him, Jonathan Coachman is arriving at the arena. He quickly sees Rock and has a huge grin on his face. He takes the microphone out of his bag and rushes towards him.
[Jonathan Coachman]
Rock, it's been three weeks, you've dodged questions, left the arena and then not even shown up, my question is, why?
Rock takes a deep breath, obviously contemplating something. He takes the microphone from Coachman and begins to speak
[The Rock]
Coachman, and everyone out there, I don't want you to call me the Rock anymore. No no no, I want you to simply call me Dwayne Johnson
Coachman is taken aback not by just this name change, but at how much calmer the apparently former Rock is now acting.
[Dwayne Johnson]
You see, when PWL began and I got a phone call to return to wrestling, I was all ready to return as my normal showboating self. However, my first moment in this company was losing to some preacher. A rookie. And me, a legend, lost. You know what that does to a man's pysche? It hurts it. A lot. So tonight I square off against Bad News Barett, and I will be looking to reclaim my pride.
]
[Dwayne Johnson]
However, that loss made me realize one other thing. And that is the fact that I need to spend less time on the road and more time with my family. Which is why next week and two weeks from then I will not be here in PWL because I will be with my loving wife.
[Dwayne Johnson]
Thank you fro your time Dwayne.
Back to top Go down

Breaking the Silence
Page 1 of 1