The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fat Fucks Food Poisoning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

Fat Fucks Food Poisoning  Empty
PostSubject: Fat Fucks Food Poisoning    Fat Fucks Food Poisoning  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Ugly Fat Fuck appears on the entrance stage, a big white bucket with a handle in his hand. He's sweating from his under his black and gold pirate hat and it's clear that he isn't feeling too good at the moment. Then he begins to waddle down the ramp in his brilliant black and gold robe, the boo's from the crowd don't seem to faze him one bit. Although one young boy had the gall to call him "Fat tits" which at that point he threatened to throw the unseen contents of the bucket into the lads face. Once in the ring he motions for a mic and is given one.

"Ugly Fat Fuck very sick he is! But Ugly Fat Fuck has barf bucket he does! Call in sick he wont! Wrestle he must for more cheeseburgers! Ha ha ha ha!"

Then he rudely let the camera get a good view of the spew in the bucket, clearly the disgusting fat man has been using it for some time. UFF then resumes his banter.

"Ugly Fat Fuck issue challenge does he, opponent swims in Ugly Fat Fucks vomit they do if beaten tonight they are! Ugly Fat Fuck drink from barf bucket if lose this match!"

No laughing this time as UFF had the urge to add the already half full bucket of puke. His heaving sounding loud amongst the incited crowd. Whoever came down to that ring was not going to have fun time in dealing with a violently sick Ugly Fat Fuck.

[Open to whomever is booked against me on the next Impact]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

PostSubject: Re: Fat Fucks Food Poisoning    Fat Fucks Food Poisoning  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 pm

There's a short pause, the fans on the edge of their seats for The Rock's arrival. But instead . . .

It's- it's . . . DICK-VAN-GO! The sexual tiger, the man on a mission, other names! He pokes his head out from the back, making sure his mustache walks out before he does. Fat Fuck is confused, as per usual, Dick flexing his way down to the ring. The fans are clearly upset, where in the world is The Rock!? Van Go peers into Fuck's puke bucket, cringing and waving his free hand around. He approaches Fuck and puts a hand on his shoulder, taking a deep, sensual breath.

Dick
UGLY . . . FAT . . . FUCK . . . These are the words that you use to describe yourself, hmm. Ugly, Fat, Fuck . . . I'm DICK-VAN-GO! And I . . . Yeah, I've got a little, proposition for you!

Dick takes a lap around Fuck, shaking his head as the audience boos loudly. 

Dick
Fuck . . . You and I we're- WE'RE not SO different, you know? I mean . . . You're Ugly, I'm . . . Dashing. You're Fat . . . I'm, hmm, in GREAT shape. You're a Fuck . . . I sure do like to! So, yeah . . . We are a BIT different, you and I. But what we have in common, Fuck . . . We're looked down on, yeah . . . By those inbred's in the back, hmm. We're seen as- as JOKES! Jokes, jokes, jokes, I'm NO JOKE. Are you? . . . Are you, Fuck? Are you a . . . Joke? Hmm, I don't think so, pal. I don't, I don't . . . You and I, me and you . . . US, we need to stick together, get it? United. You scratch my back . . . I'll pat yours, yeah?

Van Go gives Fuck a little pat on his back, nodding his head and smiling. 

Dick
I . . . Can change you, into a better man, Fuck. I can make you into . . . Who you've always dreamed of being!

Fat Fuck
Johnny Depp!?

Taken back by Fuck's outburst, Van Go shakes his head, cocking it to the side a bit. 

Dick
What- no, no not Johnny Depp- I don't even . . . Look, what I'm saying is, with me . . . You'll be UNSTOPPABLE. With you, I'll look better by comparison. It really works out . . . For the both of us, yeah? What do you say . . . Partner? 

(Open to Ugly Fat Fuck)
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Fat Fucks Food Poisoning    Fat Fucks Food Poisoning  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:45 am

Oh Ugly Fat Fuck, when will you return? We need more buckets of puke around here. I think X and Punk used them all during their Ascendance match.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Fat Fucks Food Poisoning    Fat Fucks Food Poisoning  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 pm

*Ugly Fat Fuck thought long and thought hard at the proposal. He had tag team success in other federations and been tag team champion on three separate occasions. But as always, he'd lose his tag partner in the end. Few can stand him for extended periods of time. His head hurt and his belly lurched so bad he nearly pukes again. Something was seriously wrong...but Ugly Fat Fuck coughs and chokes, a single tear rolling down his chubby cheeks. Was it pain? Or joy? Dick Van Go got his answer.*

"Be you tag team partner I will under one condition!"

*He points at his new tag partner and glares menacingly almost as if he'd attack or throw the barf bucket on him.*

"Ugly Fat Fuck names our new team he does! UGLY FAT DICKS we now are! Ha ha ha ha"

*And so UFF leaves the ring with his barf bucket and isn't seen nor heard from for two weeks afterwards*

[End of Promo. Dashing can add more if he wants.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Fucks Food Poisoning    Fat Fucks Food Poisoning  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fat Fucks Food Poisoning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: