The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE 2K15 General

Go down 
+3
Goldenhawk
Mr. Dashing
Ragin' Rick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 am

Figured we may as well get a thread going on this. Also came across this...

They've pretty much secured my preorder.

Still wondering what the main mode is gonna be about this year. I hope the rumors are wrong it being about the career highlights of John Cena. I'm not his biggest fan. Personally I'd love for it to be about the Monday Night Wars or History of WCW, ect. I hate the idea of the game being focused on one wrestler, greatest WWE champion in history or not.

Anyway ramble on.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 am

I'd prefer for it to not be about any of that stuff, to be honest. Reliving the past has been super and all, but it's just SO boring now, I didn't even finish 30 Years of who the fuck cares. They need to bring back season mode, or something along those lines where it's new and fresh. I've heard rumors about an NXT mode, which I'd love, but I've also heard that's being saved for next years game. Hell, I wouldn't even mind a Road to Wrestlemania mode, I actually enjoyed the WWE '12 one. I just don't want to relive anything else, if I wanted to do that I'd watch some shit on the WWE Network. Get some creativity 2K and the rest.
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 am

I agree with dashing i hated 13 and 14 wrestlemaina modes. The only thing you do is pretty much watch and play old famous matches that almost everyone knows about. In wwe2k14 It got so boring to me that i only did the first 2 part and then bought the accelerator.  

The wwe 12 (first wwe game for me) story/career mode was great. I like each of the parts. And i like how we could use are own caw for it too. 2k should try to make a new mode like 12 but the story continues even if you lose instead of you always supposing to win the match and have to restart if you lose.
Back to top Go down

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:28 pm

I really hope the NXT mode is true. I want it so bad. But yeah, like RTWM would be great too, would love GM Mode coming back but that's long gone.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:34 pm

GM Mode is the bees knees, I still play 08 from time to time. But yeah, with Universe Mode it'd kinda be pointless, though I'd prefer GM Mode over it any day.
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:08 am

It'd be great to have some mode where you come up from scrub to top of the heap (or can realistically slide into the mid, low-card or off the a-show altogether).

I don't know if that's what NXT mode would be, but if so, bring it on!
Back to top Go down
SlymR
New Talent
New Talent

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 am

I've given up on GM mode coming back and moved on to TEW. You guys should definitely do the same.

I do want a season mode, however. Maybe an NXT themed one. you make a CAW, progress through the ranks. Maybe some kind of stat progression?
Back to top Go down
BadNewsBastard
New Talent
New Talent

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Thoughts on the 2K Showcase? With the rivalries being CM Punk vs John Cena, and Triple H vs Shawn Micheals, I am pretty happy. Only obstacle will be Wrestlemania 20 in the HHH/HBK fued. For obvious reasons. But it looks as if we will be getting various PPV arenas from the "Ruthless Aggression" era. We could also be getting a proper Three Stages of Hell match, and an improved street fight. With the rivalries likely including other various superstars, there is a chance that the roster could include Booker T, retro versions of Kane and Chris Jericho, Goldberg and maybe even Scott Steiner. It really depends on the way 2k covers the rivalry.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:55 pm

i really wish somebody would (finally) take the direction of No Mercy for the N64 and create a story mode that has branching paths, different possible starting points and ends based on the decisions you make or how you perform. It's never been done quite as well again as it was in that game, which is still one of my favourite wrestling games
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:03 pm

BadNewsBastard wrote:
Thoughts on the 2K Showcase? With the rivalries being CM Punk vs John Cena, and Triple H vs Shawn Micheals, I am pretty happy. Only obstacle will be Wrestlemania 20 in the HHH/HBK fued. For obvious reasons. But it looks as if we will be getting various PPV arenas from the "Ruthless Aggression" era. We could also be getting a proper Three Stages of Hell match, and an improved street fight. With the rivalries likely including other various superstars, there is a chance that the roster could include Booker T, retro versions of Kane and Chris Jericho, Goldberg and maybe even Scott Steiner. It really depends on the way 2k covers the rivalry.

I'm ok with it but feel sorta let down that it's not something more awesome like the WCW/ECW invasion of the WWE. But maybe some of the rumored DLC rivalries might be good too like some WCW ones. You'd think with Sting, they'd have his classic feuds with Flair and Vader in. A man can dream...
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:19 pm

where's bret vs shawn? far bigger impact on the landscape than hhh vs shawn...
Back to top Go down
BadNewsBastard
New Talent
New Talent

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:28 am

HHH vs Shawn is whats best for business. That and Triple H defeating Brock Lesnar for the WWE championship at royal rumble, and then burying Bryan at Wrestlemania 31.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE 2K15 General Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15 General   WWE 2K15 General Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

WWE 2K15 General
Page 1 of 1