The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Shawn Michaels?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

Interview with Shawn Michaels? Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Shawn Michaels?   Interview with Shawn Michaels? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:05 pm

We said we would interview the man who stole Pro Wrestling League's World Heavyweight Championship and flew to San Antonio, Texas. We have reached him in order to interview him, but I didn't exactly get that. He told me to talk to his best friend Phil. He said that they know almost everything about why he left the company with the title.

Interview with Shawn Michaels? Mun2-pop-1011-interview-cm-punk

CM Punk:

So, since you're obviously here to talk about my friend Shawn leaving the company, so here's the details in short form. Shawn won that King of the Ring tournament on October.. uh, 8th i think? The stipulation behind the tournament was that whoever won would not only become the "King of the Ring", but he would get a title shot for the World Heavyweight Championship at the next pay-per-view.

We were getting so close to the next event, when suddenly, we stopped. We didn't close down, we had just stopped for no reason. There were some angry, but the angriest person backstage was Shawn. He wanted the title shot so bad, he must have snapped that night. Nobody saw him for a little while, last Friday, we found our title gone. We knew that it had to be Shawn. I went to his locker to see if he was there, and I found a note.

He said he was going back home to San Antonio, and that the only way they would see him in the ring is to get back to doing events and stop slacking on the shows, and have him fight the champion Owen Hart for his championship. I still talk to Shawn from time to time, but I'm just wondering if Shawn will come back on his own or if PWL will give him the shot. I suspect he submits to the company.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Shawn Michaels?
Page 1 of 1