The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No patience for jackasses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

No patience for jackasses Empty
PostSubject: No patience for jackasses   No patience for jackasses Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Ambrose is seen pacing back and forth in the backstage area.  He pauses for a moment, clears his throat, looks at the camera and begins speaking.

No patience for jackasses 10672231_788351287888179_576838844403918972_n

A man can only take so much.  I've loved wresting since I was a little kid watching Bret Hart.  I've wanted to be a wrestler since I can remember.  Wrestling helped get me through a childhood that was pretty damn rough.  I dropped out of high school to become a wrestler.  It's what I've always known.  it's what I do.  It's what I live.  But right now, I don't love wrestling anymore, and the reason is that the business is full of jackasses.  Now maybe it's always been that way.  Maybe I've just been lucky to work programs with guys I respect, guys who have the same drive I do.  Maybe I've somehow avoided all the leeches and parasites that they say stick to the wrestling business and get fat off other people's sweat and effort.  But right now, I just feel like I'm surrounded by idiots and morons and it's making me sick.  Half my opponents don't show up to matches, and the ones who do have no respect for the business.  They cheat their way to victories.  They can't work a mic worth a damn, and the fans don't care about them.  They're all just jackasses.  Matt Morgan calls himself the blueprint, but all he is is a giant JACKASS.  Have you heard his interviews?  He makes Festus sound like a certified genius.  Shawn Michaels cheated his way to become the king of the ring, and the powers that be around here are actually giving him a title shot against the man who holds the belt, Owen Hart, who we haven't seen around here in about two months.  Who is he?  Brock Lesnar?  Shawn Michaels used to be the showstopper.  And now he's just become a giant JACKASS.  No one around this company seems to give a damn about what's going on, so you know what?  Neither do I.  Tonight, I'm going one on one versus Iron Mike.  It's a KO match.  That means we knock heads until one of us gets knocked out.  I don't know which one of us can take the most damage before we pass out, but given my track record I wouldn't give myself very good odds.  But I'm getting in that ring and I'm gonna take what Tyson dishes out and I'm going to come right back at him with my special brand of crazy.  We're both men who have made a living beating the holy hell out of people, and tonight all of you get to watch us go at it for free.  And because I have no patience for jackasses, because I'm sick to death of seeing the wrong people get pushes, I'm going to add a little motivation for Iron Mike tonight.

Ambrose looks directly into the camera

No patience for jackasses Safe_image.php?d=AQD1uMAToaDfNivF&w=484&h=253&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.bleacherreport.net%2Fimg%2Fimages%2Fphotos%2F003%2F109%2F851%2Fe950db7800125f888235eef5d44e29af_crop_exact

If you can knock me out tonight Mike, then PWL will never see the Lunatic Fringe again.  Consider that my two-week notice.

Ambrose knocks the camera to the floor and walks off.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: No patience for jackasses   No patience for jackasses Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:07 pm

That's intense brother definitely have some venting going on. Can't wait to see how the match turns out and on a personal side hope you stick around i need guys like you to feud with!
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: No patience for jackasses   No patience for jackasses Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Yeah, my wife wants me to keep Live so she can watch Netflix when she goes to bed, so I'll definitely stick around and if I lose, just change characters.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: No patience for jackasses   No patience for jackasses Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Glad to hear it man i'll be your opponent any day
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: No patience for jackasses   No patience for jackasses Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:30 pm

DullAmbrose wrote:
Yeah, my wife wants me to keep Live so she can watch Netflix when she goes to bed, so I'll definitely stick around and if I lose, just change characters.
Maybe we can work on something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No patience for jackasses   No patience for jackasses Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

No patience for jackasses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: