The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello All.

Go down 
+2
MercilessEarth
Dave Turner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:35 am

Just kinda curious as to where the activity has been as of late? It seems like the last two weeks weren't as active in promos and matches getting done. I'd like to see this league thrive, instead of failing like many have before.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 am

gotta second this.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 pm

I haven't helped much on keeping this place active and while it isn't fair to make myself a scapegoat, I'll go ahead and apologize. I'm sorry, but I allowed myself to get distracted with the new Alien Game, my girlfriend, and planning my trip. I hate making excuses but I have them. I can't speak for anyone else here on their inactivity, but now you know what happened to me and why I haven't done much on here.
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
TheSwedishAce

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Rick, it isn't your fault. I know it looks bad, but it really is hard to coordinate a 3 man team and function properly. We've have not been talking that much together for various reasons, work, school, what have you. Activity starts with those in charge and honestly, we have not been all that active. Thanks for the concern and we will take every step to fix that.

We also need some new blood, the new people we get don't stick around very often or don't actively do their matches, which is something we need to change and fast. Any suggestions on how to combat this problem will be met with open ears as well.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:51 am

we are at a cross roads gentalmen

i too am guilty of not promoing enough , i contact my match opponet every week however i never get answers , as shown by 3 missed wyatt apperances in the last month. and this weeks fatal 4 way seemed to never happen either despite my constant online possition for 2 straight days. Matt is burning out its not hard too tell , he has been typing everything and it makes sense and i place no blam on him for it. I suggest recruiting as has most people here but memebership has notincreased and with wwe 2k15 coming out in just 3 weeks people are hardly playing 2k14 anymore and once the switch dose happen , what then ? we dont just need to look into this inactivity altho i agree its a huge promblem but we need to look into the future of the fed as whole and how to get any sort of new membership once 2k15 is out
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Hey guys,

I want to apologize for the slow-down here in recent weeks (and, on my part, in the past week or two).

It hasn't been easy with some of the stuff going on IRL (some good, like visiting family for Canadian Thanksgiving; some bad, like my SO getting laid off from her job) and I've been away from the league dealing with things, straightening out finances, and so on.

Now it looks like things are shaking out and I am hoping to get back to it here in the PWL. That's not to discount John's core point, which is that we need to take a good hard look at the future of our league and make some decisions in the coming weeks.

I will be consulting with Swedish and Twysted and see what we can hash out.

In the meanwhile, the next Impact card is being delayed, so if you want to complete matches you didn't get to finish before the 10th in the coming days, that will be good. I will get a new card up as soon as I am home.

Cheers!
Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All.   Hello All. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello All.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: League Inbox :: Complaints/Suggestions-
Jump to: