The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tic Tok (Oct. 3rd)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Tic Tok (Oct. 3rd) Empty
PostSubject: Tic Tok (Oct. 3rd)   Tic Tok (Oct. 3rd) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:50 pm

The segment starts after the Dean Ambrose and Matt Morgan match. The camera pans up in a weight room as Dave Turner is finishing a set of reps on a bench press. Turner racks his weight, sits up and looks at the camera.

Dave Turner:
Tik tok, Manic. Tik tok....Every week, every day, every minute, every second......bringing us closer and closer to King of the Ring. As you lounge around in the alley ways and try your best to raise hell, I'm working my ass off every single day to prepare myself for whatever it is you might have in mind for King of the Ring. Some people think it will be a hardcore match, to which I say try your best. I've heard rumors of a ladder match, but we both know you don't have the technical skill to beat me in a match of that caliber. I've also heard someone say a Last Man Standing....and quite frankly, we both know we can't keep each other down for a ten count short of killing each other.....As I ponder so many of the choices that you could possibly make, I find myself not worried a single bit, as it's obvious that I have all the tools I need to beat you in any match, when all you have, Manic, is just some cheap tactics and weapons...To be honest with you Manic, what I am worried about is your participation in this little tournament. You see, I want Manic at one hundred percent. I want there to be no excuse when I beat you and leave you in the ring as I celebrate up the ramp...But maybe, I'm worried about nothing and it will all take care of itself, Manic. I just truly hope you're ready come King of the Ring, because it would be a shame if someone was to not leave under their own power...

Turner finishes speaking and lays back down on the bench and starts to do more reps. The camera pans over to the side and shows nothing but a clock, as the seconds hand is ticking away for a few seconds, before the screen turns to black.

(Promo open to Manic if he chooses)
Back to top Go down

Tic Tok (Oct. 3rd)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: