The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nation of Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

Nation of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Nation of Destruction   Nation of Destruction Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:55 am

Cole:
Welcome Knoxville, Tennessee to FRIDAY NIGHT IMPACT. This week we are going to have some great matches like the elimination match between, the newest superstar, Chris Jericho. "The baddest man in the world" Mike Tyson. "The lunitic of PWL" Manic. And the International Champion him self, Bray Wyatt.
Taz:
Your right cole. This will be another great Friday Night Impact. But you forgot one match. "One half of the shield" Seth Rollin vs "The KIng Of The Ring" Shawn Micheal. One of the best pay per view, in my opinion, ended in a great match between HBK and Bray Wyatt.
Cole:
And remember fans all alround the world, if you missed any pay per view or even any Friday Night impact, you can watch each and every match on the PWL app for only...
Crowd:
8.99!!!!!!
The lights all of the sudden turns off. With the Crowd dead silent. With only the tititron on with the word "Trouble".

Cole:
What in the world? We havent seen him, since he was fired 2 weeks ago. Has he finnaly shown he knows respect and how he need to earn it to get respect.
X slowly walks to the right with the crowd is dead silent, confused and shocked.
Taz:
So that what he looks like.
Cole:
We have never seen X without his face paint.
X:
Man is it great to be back. May have only been two weeks but it felt like three. And why you may ask, why i am not wearing my face paint. Becasue that X it over. Yup i have never and will never show the show anyone with respect. I dont show respect, other respect me,and later to night you may understand why.
The crowd has a mixture of boos and cheers, but a little bit more boos.
Riddy pooper, may have banned me from doing any in ring competion, but that wont stop me. No!, nothing shall stop me. My old goal, may have been ruined, but my new one has just started. Of creating a group of great superstars that will turn this company upside down. Called the NOD. the Nation of Destruction
Cole:
Creating a group of superstars? Turn this company upside down? X can't even fight in ring. How in the world will he suceed.
X:
It took me a while, to picking the first member. But i have finnaly found him. MATT MORGAN! "The DNA of TNA"(Not the show but that actually meaning of TNA). Matt Morgan is a full time athelte, not no wanna be. He has every thing Te Nation of Detruction need. Speed, a whole lot of strength and the most important the mind of destruction. Matt Morgan is a twisted freak of nature. With the strength of pick up two full grown man. The speed to let out a giant boot to knock someone out cold, and the mind so twisted he can think of 1000s of ways to make his oppenent fear him.
X motions for Matt Morgan
(open to Matt Morgan)
I know neither of us to are the best Promos writers, but we need some other people to join NOD. Please think about joing, it no fun with only one fighting member.
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

Nation of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation of Destruction   Nation of Destruction Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Morgan the walks to the ring he gets in the ring and grabs the mic.Morgan: thanks for this x I could win a spot at the next paper per view so im happy.but I have a deal that the shield can not refuse and here it is  shield  if you join us we are taking over you can have some power to shield.  Then he leaves.

Open to the shield to answer
Back to top Go down

Nation of Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: