The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A month long farewell tour

Go down 
+3
MercilessEarth
Cobros
DullAmbrose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

A month long farewell tour Empty
PostSubject: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Hey guys. I just canceled my Xbox Live account which will expire on Nov 1st. Now that I have PS4, I'll be playing predominately on that. I'm still definitely in for the GM mode we've got going as it has transformed Universe mode for me. But Dean Ambrose is going to be done in a month. I'd love to have a great final feud. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 am

Hmm.......
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:13 pm

im following you to PS4
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 pm

This all makes me very sad.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 pm

i will also still have live and a 360, however, so i will still be in the league longterm
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm

I am slightly less sad, but still sad at the loss of Dull.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Not losing me. I just won't be in matches. But Rick's GM mode is going to keep me coming back over and over and over...wait...this is getting weird.
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:07 pm

I wish to feud with you, if I lose the KotR.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:43 pm

DullAmbrose wrote:
Not losing me.  I just won't be in matches.  But Rick's GM mode is going to keep me coming back over and over and over...wait...this is getting weird.

Thanks. I'm kinda surprised something like that wasn't done sooner. Regardless of what happens in league, I'll be doing the GM Mode well into the next year.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 am

and alas im losing dull again lol ill be getting a ps4 myself in the next couple of months so i guess ill see you 4 some 2k15 debauchery on the PSN send me your ps4 gt before ya sign off your 360 . i however wont be sellling my 360 to get it so ill still be bray'n it up in this piece for a fat min. and just like dull gm mode has given my life purpose again lol thnx 4 that rick
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:43 am

PS4 handle is DullChameleon. The name it is, the name it was, the name it will be.
Back to top Go down
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:33 pm

DullAmbrose wrote:
PS4 handle is DullChameleon.  The name it is, the name it was, the name it will be.

Then.

Now.

FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A month long farewell tour   A month long farewell tour Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A month long farewell tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: League Inbox :: Welcomes & Goodbyes-
Jump to: