The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shaking Of Foundations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Shaking Of Foundations Empty
PostSubject: The Shaking Of Foundations   The Shaking Of Foundations Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:00 pm

In his short career in the PWL, James Phantom has proved to be a name to remember. Phantom's resolve to put forth a good effort and to achieve the honor of a true warrior have proven to be unparalleled.

In what has no doubt been the most destructive and unforgiving match to date. Phantom faces off against Dave Turner in a 15 minute Iron Man Match setup by GM "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

It's not news to the viewers and in the locker room as well, Phantom won the Television Title by default due to Krimson's brutal attack on Long Island's number 1 Brosky Zack Ryder who's medical condition and future in PWL was shortened.

Since that attack and Phantoms reign as champion, A even larger target has been on his back week after week. From his triple threat match against UFF and X to the brutal 2 rounds of King Of The Ring. Phantom is constantly under attack.

The Iron Man Match was truly a spectacle to behold as the audience never let up in their taunts and cheers for both opponents who put their bodies on the line for the TV gold. First was a Dragon Suplex leading Phantom to the first win of the match and moments later into a Code Blue giving Phantom the 2 point jump.

When Phantom thought he was safe Dave Turner switch gears and brought him down with an Aneurysm, Giving him his first point of the match. After the initial pin, A fire was lit under Phantom, Bringing him to fight even harder and to put more risks in the moves he was taking.

Jumping outside of the ring from the top rope and a swanton bomb, Phantom made the statement that he'll do what it takes to put up a fight for the title he respects so much.

After two more wins and an impressive number of corkscrew drops on Dave, The timer counted down to Phantom's favor leaving the epic match at a 4-1 turnout leaving the commentators in awe as much as the audience...

[Phantoms music plays in victory as he holds his title laying in the middle of the ring for a minute or 2 until standing up and raising his arm to the adoring chants and screams of the crowd.

Phantom eventually makes it to all 4 corners of the ring as he raises his title in what looks like tremendous pain.......]

[Phantom is seen being helped up the ramp and to the back by 2 referees as it looks like he may have been injured.]

[The PWL Interview crew arrives later to catch up with Phantom]......

Moments after his Iron Man Match against Dave Turner, Phantom is holding his ribs and laying in the backroom receiving medical attention. The Coach makes his way into the room where we see Phantom receiving attention from the EMT's.

As they begin move out cameras view Coach takes the first hesitant steps towards Phantom. After recognizing the crew Phantom's look of pain turns into a slight smile as he waves the crew to come in closer.

[Coach approaches and quickly gets to the point of him being there]

Coach: Phantom!, What an explosive match and one that truly go down in the history books! how do you feel and where is your head at?

[Phantom still holding a slight smile and his ribs sits up from the medical table to look at Coach and the camera crew]

Phantom:Well to answer the latter, My head feels like it's somewhere around the ring Dave really put me through hell tonight. My mental state? Well while that is always up for debate i can't help but feel pride and joy as i look at the belt i worked so hard to retain.

[Coach gives a nod of approval to Phantom]

Coach: Our boss, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Put you in this match because he doubted your place in PWL. Do you think you've gained his approval and possibly his respect?

[Phantom takes a moment to collect his breath as he is still feeling the physical trauma of tonights match]

Phantom: Good question, Yes he definitely doubts my abilities and maybe me as a man in general. Roddy doesn't respect anyone who doesn't beat the hell out of him so i doubt i've earned that.

I do wanna say that to all the guys in the locker room tonight's match is proof that i belong here and that i'm a true warrior of the squared circle! I plan to hang around here for a long time and put on a show worthy of the audience out there. [Audience cheers can be heard from inside the medical room as they adore Phantoms praises. Phantom gives a moment for the cheers to die down]

Phantom: It's because of my drive, passion, and thick skull i have survived this long and i'm willing to fight until my body gives out. Dave Turner came very close to breaking me and i have the utmost respect for him.

[The audience is in an uproar over Phantom's show of respect to Dave Turner after what was possibly the most trying match of Phantom's short career in PWL]

Coach: You look like your in bad shape Phantom, Are you alright? Will this mean you'll take time off to recover from tonight's brutal match?

[Lights start to dim in the medical room as the camera pans to Phantom]

Phantom: Simply put, No. I don't plan to take time off to recover. My body is the peoples. I fight until i'm broken and i'm not broken.....

[Phantoms eyes give off a faint glow as the lights begin to flicker slowly.]

Phantom: The simple fact of a warrior
Is he on his path to enlightenment
The fruitful pursuit of purpose
Does the warrior truly feel on high?
Or does the troubling times of life make it pass by?

It's very simple the resolve a hero has
But the flaws of such are truly transparent
Dave Turner made my body take a turn for the unpleasant
I will continue to fight and to gain the respect of my comrades, competitors, and general managers

As my name truly rings in terror and admiration
They will all hear from the crowd the name that is unrelenting
[Phantom slowly inhales as the lights give out in the room and his piercing white eyes are the only thing in sight. We hear him breath out just as slowly as the inhale...]

Phantom...........

Resume normal programming.........Brought to you by.....Phantom
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

The Shaking Of Foundations Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaking Of Foundations   The Shaking Of Foundations Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Enjoyed this promo, but the first section of text was really difficult to read in cyan so I changed it to plain ol' blue. Hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

The Shaking Of Foundations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: