The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A special announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

A special announcement Empty
PostSubject: A special announcement   A special announcement Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Following Dean Ambrose's vignette, the lights in the arena dim and a familiar face appears on the TitanTron while his theme bellows out over the PWL fans in the arena.

Eric Bischoff trots out onto the stage, flanked by Chris Jericho, and the pair descend the ramp toward the ring. Bischoff is carrying a microphone in his hand and wearing a smile a mile wide as the fans rain cheers down upon him and Y2J, who takes a moment to high-five fans as the pair pass them by. When they reach the end of the ramp, they round the ring on separate sides and ascend the steps on opposite corners before slipping through the ropes and meeting each other again at the center, at which point Bischoff's music ends and he brings the microphone up to speak.

A special announcement Ericbischoff_crop_340x234

BISCHOFF
Ladies and gentlemen, are you enjoying yourselves tonight?

The audience pops massively as Bischoff nods and turns, looking over the fans throughout the arena and taking in their celebratory cheers for a moment before raising his hand as a gesture for silence. The fans obey, and Bischoff continues.

BISCHOFF
Well, guess what? What if I told you the night is going to get even better? See, one of the things we like to do here in the Pro Wrestling League is keep things exciting. And that's why I've come down here to the ring to make a few announcements, all for your enjoyment!

The fans are practically roaring now, at the prospect that they might get to see even more PWL superstars in action.

BISCHOFF
Earlier this evening, the federation's most notorious nihilist was defeated by the noble Phantom, with an assist from Dave Turner. After the match, there was a little smack talk between Manic and Turner. Roll the tape!

The TitanTron lights up with scenes of Manic's match against Phantom, the arrival of Turner, and the fight between the two that broke out in the middle of the PWL ring.

BISCHOFF
Fans might be wondering why no security rushed down to ringside and pulled these men apart, and why we allowed their insanity to occur. It's simple, really: since that match will likely be one of the most talked-about events of the night -- a real controversial show-stealer -- it is now an officially sanctioned match in the PWL. See, as I always say... Controversy Creates Cash.

The fans put off a small cheer about the announcement -- they've already seen the match, but now that the result is official, everything that happened becomes slightly more meaningful.

BISCHOFF
And now for the part you didn't know about, and the real reason I came down here. See, Mr. Ambrose was happy to wax poetic in his vignette a few moments ago about being ready for another fight. I've got some good news for you, Deaner: You're going to get one, and it's going to happen tonight.

The fans pop loudly at the prospect of seeing one of their favourite PWL superstars in the ring again in the same night.

BISCHOFF
I could be really unfair and give you a fresh opponent, but I believe in keeping things above the table. So tonight, Dean, you'll be squaring off against the DNA of the PWL, Matt Morgan...

The fans cheer again...

BISCHOFF
...AND your tag team partner, Seth Rollins, in a triple threat elimination match for the number one contendership at the PWL Television Title on the upcoming Pay Per View, Coronation!

There is a huge mixed reaction out of the audience now, as they are unsure if they like the prospect of two fan favourites slugging it out, but the excitement of the match soon takes hold and the audience turns almost exclusively toward cheers.

BISCHOFF
And that's all for me for now, folks. After all, I have a match to prepare for.

Bischoff drops the microphone and exits the ring, Jericho in tow, with the fans raining adoring praise down upon them as they make their exit.
Back to top Go down

A special announcement
Page 1 of 1