The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Destination

Go down 
+3
MercilessEarth
TheSwedishAce
Goldenhawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:38 pm

[taking place after Phantom and X match]

Cole:
No way. x has actually done it. He defeated the television champion. Could this mean he wil be the number one contender to Phantom's championship.
Taz:
I hope not, this kids have been mouthing off every week. And with the belt he just mouth off every second.
X grabs a mic, and place one foot on top of Phantom chest
X:
I have provened it once again. I am the goat. And no one will stop me from achieving my goal. To be the most decorated champion ever in PWL history. Starting with the television champion. I may have gotten screwed over last week with this Shame of a wrestler making my match a tripple threat with UFF. That lost last week means nothing. And this win today means everything. I showed all of you all that i can beat this so call phantom. 
X tell the ring annoucer to bring him the belt.
X:
I want this tittle and i want it now. So ring annoucer ring that bell for my tittle match that i deserve.
After a while of the ring annoucer not ringing the bell
X:
 Ring that "beep"bell! I want my match now! I not leaving this ring until i get my match!
[open to Owen Hart]
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
TheSwedishAce

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:08 am

The crowd pops huge for the theme of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper as it fills the air. Phantom is just now getting his title on the outside of the ring and is slowly making his way around the ring as Piper makes his way from behind the curtain, 'Hot Rod' shirt on, kilt on and mic in hand. He gestures for his music to get cut as he raises the microphone to a huge crowd reaction.

Roddy Piper
What the hell do you think you're doing, kid? You are in no place to be making demands, ESPECIALLY not while you're standing in MY ring. You see, I've been quiet this whole time, letting what I thought were cooler heads run this operation, but seeing that ol' Mr. Bischoff is too busy playing Castle with our World Heavyweight champion, the rest of this company was still running amok like when Hogan vanished. Well no more, because the Hot Rod is here to lay down the law and you won't like it. Not. One. Bit. We start with you, Mr. Billy Goat's Gruff, coming down here throwing a temper tantrum when things don't go your way. I'm sick of hearing it, you lost your title shot. The end. Book closed. I saw you hoopin and hollerin backstage about what's fair so I decided to give you one final test in this match. Well, for lack of a better word, you failed.

The crowd is full of mixed reactions at Piper's remarks. X tries to raise his microphone to speak, but Piper motions for him and the crowd to zip it while he continues.

Roddy Piper
Shush, the big boys are talking. Now, you won your match, like you said you would. Yay, we're all so happy for you. But what did you do after winning? Went right back to complaining. Wah Wah Wah, welcome to professional wrestling, we earn things around here. Well, except for Phantom here, I'm pretty sure he was just handed the title. But look at Owen Hart, now THAT'S a wrestler. He earned his way to a title match and earned his title, he's everything a wrestler ought to be....and everything you're not, X. Now, I put some thought into firing you, but that solves nothing, see I want you to learn something from this, so I'm not gonna fire ya.

X breathes a sigh of relief in the ring while the crowd is slowly turning on Piper after his Owen comments. Piper takes a deep breath and continues.

Roddy Piper
I'm gonna give you what you truly deserve. As of this moment, you are BANNED from in-ring competition indefinitely. That's right, no more matches, no more title shots, no more GOAT. You wanna be a manager and learn some respect? Be my guest. You wanna learn to put together more coherent sentences than Tazz over there and be on commentary? Be my guest. You wanna get a sex change operation, get some fake cans and be a better piece of eye candy than Renee Young. Oh ho ho, go right on ahead. But your days wrestling inside of my ring are over until you can walk into my office and prove that you've learned some respect. Now security get this man out of my ring.

Nearly a dozen men in security outfits spill from the backstage area and make their way to the ring, where X is still in shock at that announcement. As they reach the ring, Phantom has made his way up the ramp and is walking towards Piper when Roddy holds up a hand causing Phantom to stop dead in his tracks.

Roddy Piper
Ap bup bup, where do you think you're going, sunshine? You thought I only came out here to give that petting zoo animal what he deserves? Oh no no, I'm here for you as well. See, in my eyes, you're only borrowing that belt, keeping it warm. To me, you never really won that belt, so you're just really overpaid model for that title, but I'm gonna change all that. Next week you're defending your title against the man known as Dave Turner. But not just in any match, you and him are going to be dancing together in that ring for a Fifteen Minute long Ironman match. You wanna be TV champ? Prove it.

With that, Piper walks off the stage and behind the curtain as security is dragging a kicking and screaming X up the ramp past Phantom, who is stunned still processing his match for the next week.

[PROMO CLOSED. FEEDBACK WANTED]

Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:29 am

i like the promo, and the feel for Piper's voice and vocabulary. X, though... you need to improve on the promos still, man. Hopefully you stick around in some aspect and do just that. Its going to take serious effort though. No half assing.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:45 am

Very happy to see the new authority figure showing his face, and a great way to sign off X for the time being. Hopefully he'll stick around and keep working on his stuff. Will only make him better if he chooses to come back.

And it's official, folks: Turner. Phantom. Ironman. Oh yes, there will be blood.
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm loving the Roddy Piper voice and looking forward to him as an authority figure!
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Pipers vocabulary is fantastic definite great build and giving the new guy a run for his money to boot can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

I love the Roddy Piper character.
I think it's kinda weird there are 4 General Managers though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Destination   Final Destination Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Final Destination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: