The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Story of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 pm

This segment of King of the Ring is a vignette with Dean Ambrose at the main focus of it. It seems to be using a voiceover by the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels. It is suspected this will make fun of Ambrose and not treat him well.
A Story of a Man Dean-ambrose-f
HBK:
Dean. Ambrose.
Dean Ambrose made his debut in PWL on the first episode of Impact. He did a promo on soon-to-become 1st ever PWL World Heavyweight Champion, Owen Hart. Ever aince the promo that started it all, he has made a big, well, Impact on Impact.

Ambrose has a lot of great matches, like the time he lost to Owen Hart, the time he lost to Owen Hart again, the time he los-- you get the point, Dean can make a match with anybody who went to a wrestling school. He got his breakthrough when he went to the first PWL pay-per-view event and lost in it's main event. He still loked unbeatable...

...but then, Mr. Ambrose picked a bone with Paul Heyman and got his ass beat ny CM Punk and me, Shawn Michaels.

PROMO TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Dean: I am coming.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 pm

DullAmbrose wrote:
Dean: I am coming.
lol
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:42 pm

A Story of a Man Shawn-michaels-620x250

HBK:

This now brings us to today, where Deano saw a good two Sweet Chin Musics and went down for the 3 count when PWL finally decided  to put me and the Lunatic Fringe in a match. Dean had just lost a great oppurtunity to become the King of the Ring.

I now bring you to me, HBK. I debuted in PWL like any person who doesn't think they are better than everyone else, in a match. I lost that match, but then I found Paul Heyman and CM Punk. I turned from my goody-two-shoes ways and became the greatest superstar in PWL history, I have beaten the Shield, I have beaten those maniacs X and Manic, I have beaten the TV champion James Phantom.

I just want to send a letter to the other puny weakling who I kicked in the chin tonight:

Phantom, Phantom, Phantom. You came in as this new confident face who can overcome anything, and you eventually got the TV championship, but you got what you deserved when I mercilesly destroyed you. You try to think it isn't a big deal with some nursery rhyme your mother told you when you were 6 and you never had it leave your mind for a second somehow, talking about how your colors will not fade away.

You might have your reds and blues never fade away, but the gold on your shoulder will.

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:21 pm

An enjoyable promo. The last line is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Phantom won't forget this insult to his character as a valiant warrior. HBK your time will come.........

Good promo really enjoyed it man Smile
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Sponsored content

A Story of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story of a Man   A Story of a Man Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Story of a Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Pay-Per-Views :: Pay-Per-View Promos-
Jump to: