The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need to know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

Need to know Empty
PostSubject: Need to know   Need to know Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Can i stay on pwl without matches? or should i retire?
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

Need to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know   Need to know Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Not really my place but it might be best to have you around in a non-wrestling role. Wouldn't be fair to make everyone to sim all the matches your character gets booked in. Plus that opens the floodgates to all sorts of problems down the road. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Need to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know   Need to know Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:10 pm

yes, unfortunately a league like this really does require you to be able to participate in your matches. You can still stick around on the board and stuff, obviously, but I wouldn't think X could continue being booked without being an active participant. This is the same reason why members with PS3 versions of the game can't join as members of the roster. It just wouldn't make sense or be fair to other members.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Need to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know   Need to know Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey X,

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner. Life has been crazy here and I'm sure it's something similar for the other guys.

Unfortunately we can't keep you on as an active wrestler on the roster if you won't be able to do weekly matches. We'd have to sim your matches and that wouldn't be fair to anyone who's actually here -- nor to you.

BUT, we do appreciate the activity you've brought in your time here, and if you wanted to stay on and take a managerial role with another wrestler, or in commentary (as a PWL.com feature) or something similar, I'm happy to say we would accommodate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know   Need to know Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL.com :: Chat Room-
Jump to: