The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proving Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Proving Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Proving Grounds   Proving Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Phantom is found in his locker room by the Impact camera crew and The Coach......

Coach: Hey Phantom we at Impact are wondering how your time with us has been and how things are looking for your future in PWL.

[Phantom is reading a book it seems and when Coach asks the question he slowly looks up with his white eyes piercing through the crew and the Coach.]

Phantom: The future is uncertain for any of us. I am merely a cog in the wheel of this business. I think though, I have proven my worth by now and made a mark on my opponents.

Coach: You being the Television champion has no doubt put a target on your back. Everyone wants a piece of you but do you have anyone you would like to fight?

[Looking pleased by the statement and question]

Phantom: Yeah having this titled has cause tension between me and the other guys in the locker room. But, that doesn't mean i will take any abuse from anyone or let anyone be picked on. Do i have a opponent i would like to fight? Yes i do. Iron Mike Tyson is one of the most prolific boxers in history. But, He has become full of himself because of his accomplishments and one day i would like the chance to take him down a notch.

Coach: That is certainly someone i wouldn't want to mess with! Phantom, Can you tell us anything about you? you seem to be a mystery to us.

Phantom: I am a mystery for a reason. I am by no means a man that wants to be transparent. When you think of all the wonders of the world and the ever alluding mystery behind them would you still think them wonders if you knew the answer?

I am a man of honor and bravery i fight for those who can't. I yell for those who can't speak. I carry the burdens of my comrades and the hearts of my adoring fans. I am man of mystery for the simple fact that you would never comprehend the kind of life i've lived.

In my words my heart is engulfed
The pain of my body is truly satisfied

Oh how i lament in the torture of the squared circle
The efforts put forth by those who truly cower in their hubris
Hiding behind their fists and masks are useless.
A phantom knows the true depths of despair, victory, and solidarity

[Phantom lowers his tone]

But.....I have irons in the fire and a heart that is burning
For a spectacular show rivaling that of a wreckoning hurricane
My body is on the line every night in the PWL and i challenge any
Those who dare will lie in my wake of destruction and valiant effort
Don't mistake me for a fool or a heel or a leopard
My spots do change and honor remains the same
Everything you just witnessed today is proof of my name

[Phantom breathes in slowly as the lights dim in the locker room]
Phantom..........

Lights go out and Phantom's white piercing eyes are all that can been as the camera's image distorts and turns to static......

Brought to you by Phantom....
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Proving Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds   Proving Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 pm

I like this promo, and the fact that you are taking time to do promos often! keep it up
Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: