The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late October Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

Late October Hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Late October Hiatus    Late October Hiatus  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 pm

This won't be for a few weeks yet, but I plan on giving myself a well earned and need much European vacation during the last week of October. Just letting you guys know ahead of time. What will happen is that UFF will be injured and will come back after being rebuilt and re-tooled for WWE 2K15 when I come back in Early November.

As for NCW, it will be dormant for a little while after Halloween Havoc but will come back once everything is ready and set up for the new game. During this period, my whole roster can freelance on anybody's show. Been a fun ride and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Late October Hiatus    Late October Hiatus  Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Just an update. I'll be leaving for my trip on the 25th and should be back by the November 1st. This will be a brief leave of absence and I just ask that I not be booked for anything until I come back. Have fun with the new game while I'm gone and please be good to one another. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Late October Hiatus    Late October Hiatus  Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Update. My trip was postponed thanks to my credit card being declined, but my trip is now booked to see my Paige look a like in Belfast Ireland. If all goes well, I'll be leaving Thursday Oct. 30th and Should be back by the 6th.

In the meantime, feel free to nudge me on xbox live as I'll be getting the shitty 360 version of WWE 2K15 tomorrow and should be around for two days. I hope things pick up here and we can start being a fairplay league again. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Late October Hiatus    Late October Hiatus  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm back bitches.

After the airlines struggled to stay in the air to fly the massive Ugly Fat Fuck so he can get bloated in Belfast, he's back and ready to defend the TV dinnah championship!

The trip went well and UFF got a whole lotta loving! Might go back in March too.

Looks like this place has REALLY been quiet since I was gone. Maybe I can help fix that. Great to be back guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late October Hiatus    Late October Hiatus  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Late October Hiatus
Page 1 of 1